Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - In bed :o( - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

mellowdesign

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:03 am   Reply with quote         

No more chopping for me for a bit Surprised(

Had extreme stomach pain early yday eve and ended up with parents driving me to see hospital Dr. Turns out to be gall stones. Gave me painkillers but they fought back. Just seen GP and have got an ultrasound lined up sometime in next two weeks. I have to stay off solids for 24 hours to give gall bladder a rest. Plus new painkillers which have so far stayed put. Poss will need op to remove g bladder. Hoping not.

So I'm currently lying in bed pretty spaced out. Am glad for modern tech (iPhone) that I can stay in touch with rest of world.

Hope to be back in the land of the living soon. Send one up for me, or have a stiff drink for me!

Mel x

Tesore

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:09 am   Reply with quote         

Awwwwwwww...

Best wishes!
Hug

Martrex

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:20 am   Reply with quote         

Well get better but if they do have to do the Gbladder they do it through a tiny hole and maybe 2 stiches.

Get Well soon. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:26 am   Reply with quote         

mellowdesign wrote:

Had extreme stomach pain early yday eve and ended up with parents driving me to see hospital Dr. Turns out to be gall stones. Gave me painkillers but they fought back. Just seen GP and have got an ultrasound lined up sometime in next two weeks. I have to stay off solids for 24 hours to give gall bladder a rest. Plus new painkillers which have so far stayed put. Poss will need op to remove g bladder. Hoping not.

So I'm currently lying in bed pretty spaced out. Am glad for modern tech (iPhone) that I can stay in touch with rest of world.

Hope to be back in the land of the living soon. Send one up for me, or have a stiff drink for me!

Mel x
there is a produkt power detox, its a cure for two days wich blows out your stones, better than an oparation a think, good luck

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:31 am   Reply with quote         

http://www.streetdirectory.com/travel_guide/26723/alternative_medicine/liver_cleansing_removal_of_gallstones.html

also see hulda clark produkts for blowing out the stones with natural prdukts

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:38 am   Reply with quote         

abraham

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:42 am   Reply with quote         

If we can only chop that stone here Very Happy . Get well soon!

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:51 am   Reply with quote         

http://www.net.info.nl/hoenu/gallstone.htm
this is an artikel, but you have to take a lavament before and afther the night, its very important that your intestines are clean before you start taking anything of produkts , than afther the cure has done his work also clean inside with water 37 celsius to flush evrything out, there are more produkts on the internet so hope you find your way, good luck

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:59 pm   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
http://www.net.info.nl/hoenu/gallstone.htm
this is an artikel, but you have to take a lavament before and afther the night, its very important that your intestines are clean before you start taking anything of produkts , than afther the cure has done his work also clean inside with water 37 celsius to flush evrything out, there are more produkts on the internet so hope you find your way, good luck

Actual cleanse: 4 tablespoons of magnesium sulfaat (epson salt or bitter salz or bitterzout, most pharmacies have it ) in one liter water (or better, one spoon per glass)
This liter of salted water gives about 4 glasses water with this bitter salt (it tastes bitter, but not too bad)
17.00 drink 1-st glas of bitter water. This starts the cleaning of the bowels, but it takes at least an hour before you notice (at the toilet)
19.00 drink 2-nd glass and more shitting happens, this is the colon cleansing, and old stuff from your colon comes out.

The bittersalt might make you feel a little light in the head and bubbly in the stomach..

Shocked

Ew.

Feel Better.

Very Happy

gravyboat

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Argh Gall stones OUCH! Truly hope things are back to normal real quick Mel. Smile

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
YerPalAl

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Sorry to hear about your problem. Best wishes it passes soon.

mikey

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Be well quickly! Cool

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:56 am   Reply with quote         

mellowdesign wrote:

Mel x
damn it Jenifer... im sorry to hear that Sad best wishes to you... and don't worry i got the drinking part covered for ya Wink

-Tom-

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
annajon

Post Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:30 am   Reply with quote         

Can't photoshop for you, M. I have been in the doghouse myself these last three days. Still have yet to find out what food tastes like..... Sad

Get well soon, and I hope you stay pain free.

L@rue

Post Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:33 am   Reply with quote         

Thats really painful moment Crying or Very sad
I know that cause I have had these kind of little stones, it was in 1988 but finally I have pissed all that stones and believes me (I will never forget that bad pain)

Best wishes Hope everything will be ok

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - In bed :o( - Reply to topic