Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - GIF Contest Here - Reply to topic

barefoot

Location: Mount Joy Pa, USA

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:17 am   Reply with quote         






Tawiskaro

Location: NY

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:57 am   Reply with quote         


barefoot wrote:


Thanks, bf, but it appears to be closed.




TheShaman

Location: Peaksville, Southeast of Disorder

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:18 am   Reply with quote         


darn, I thought we were doing a gif contest for here... And here I was getting all excited. Down Boy Down!




ReinMan

Location: Whitby, ONTARIO, CAN

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:21 pm   Reply with quote         


A GIFFY contest here at PSC would be THE JAM, fer sher.

I might even post in that one. Shocked

"Dare to dream, Arnold! Dare to dream..."




_________________

_________________________________
THIS SITE REALLY DOESN'T EXIST
the way our EGO THINKS IT MIGHT!
_________________________________
barefoot

Location: Mount Joy Pa, USA

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:42 am   Reply with quote         


ReinMan wrote:
A GIFFY contest here at PSC would be THE JAM, fer sher.

I might even post in that one. Shocked

"Dare to dream, Arnold! Dare to dream..."



Sorry didn't realize it was over ........

The way I see it here at PSC there is no need for a separate contest for .gifs you can enter your gif in the modified images still inage contest.. Doesnt make sense but thats how they do it here.

Everyone likes animation ....




Mir

Location: Malta E.U.

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:02 am   Reply with quote         


Why don't we start a gif contest here. Best original gif avatar contest would be cool.




TheShaman

Location: Peaksville, Southeast of Disorder

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:06 am   Reply with quote         


barefoot wrote:
ReinMan wrote:
A GIFFY contest here at PSC would be THE JAM, fer sher.

I might even post in that one. Shocked

"Dare to dream, Arnold! Dare to dream..."



Sorry didn't realize it was over ........

The way I see it here at PSC there is no need for a separate contest for .gifs you can enter your gif in the modified images still inage contest.. Doesnt make sense but thats how they do it here.

Everyone likes animation ....



I think a .gif day would be excellent. Where everyone does gifs, possibly even for prizes. It would help people understand how challenging they really are.




blue_lurker

Location: Australia

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:23 am   Reply with quote         


Guys I could give ya about 9 links to all the forum posts about sweet giffy magic contests we even tried to have
Sweet Giffy Mondays with the old boss, but not every one can gif and a lot here wont gif and, sad to admit, but some people ...sob...dont have the giffy gene Confused




_________________

TheShaman

Location: Peaksville, Southeast of Disorder

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:49 am   Reply with quote         


Should we just do a just for fun contest in the forums then Blurk? Much like the ever popular Chop the Chopper?

Maybe we can then use it as a tool to teach these youngins how to go about doing sweet giffy magic?




ReinMan

Location: Whitby, ONTARIO, CAN

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:46 am   Reply with quote         


Mir wrote:
Why don't we start a gif contest here. Best original gif avatar contest would be cool.


Bah. You'll never get me wasting MY TIME on something as STOOPID as an ANIMATED GIF avatar. No WAY! Rolling Eyes




_________________

_________________________________
THIS SITE REALLY DOESN'T EXIST
the way our EGO THINKS IT MIGHT!
_________________________________
abraham

Location: Someday I'll be home for good.

Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:56 am   Reply with quote         


TheShaman wrote:
Should we just do a just for fun contest in the forums then Blurk? Much like the ever popular Chop the Chopper?

Maybe we can then use it as a tool to teach these youngins how to go about doing sweet giffy magic?


Nice idea! Might encourage others to try gif. Might also discuss on how Very Happy




dannyboyuk09

Location: Yorkshire, England.

Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:11 am   Reply with quote         


It shrank...don't know why...but hey.



Check out the dogs' eyes...




_________________
If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid.
blue_lurker

Location: Australia

Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:38 am   Reply with quote         


Ok give me a little time to see what we can work out, need to dot some tea and cross me eyes, ok




_________________

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - GIF Contest Here - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com