Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - END OF YEAR VIDEO - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

couldb5150

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:57 am   Reply with quote         

WELL AS WE ALL KNOW THE END OF THE YEAR IS ALMOST UPON US ........AND FOR THOSE THAT KNOW ME AT THE END OF EACH YEAR I LIKE TO PUT TOGETHER EITHER TOP ENTRIES...MOST WINS....MOST VOTES ....ETC AND CREATE A COOL VIDEO WITH AUDIO!

THIS YEAR I THOUGHT HOW COOL WOULD IT BE FOR ALL THOSE INTERESTED TO SUBMIT TO ME THEIR NUMBER ONE ENTRY FOR 2008.....NOT NECCESARILY THE ENTRY THAT GOT YA THE MOST VOTES NOR THE BEST COMMENTS BUT THE ONE ENTRY FOR THE LAST YEAR THAT YOU ARE MOST PROUD OF!!!!

i HAVE SOME NEW PROFESSIONAL VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE I AM JUST DYING TO USE!!!!

SO THERE'S THE OFFER ....I THINK IT WOULD BE BEST IF YA PM'D ME WITH A LINK TO YOUR ENTRIES (that way no one knows in advance what ya have entered) I THINK WE ALL MAY BE SURPRISED AS TO WHAT EACH PSC MEMBER THINKS IS THEIR BEST WORK!!!!
SOUND LIKE FUN OR WHAT?..........I'LL DO ALL THE EDITING AND AUDIO DUBBING JUST SEND IN YOUR FAVS!!!!

PENDING RESPONSES THIS MAY OR MAY NOT HAPPEN!!!

COME ON PEOPLE SHOW US ALL YOUR BEST STUFF!!!!

~5150

bneises

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:32 am   Reply with quote         

This is a great idea! now that you are making me look at what I have done in the past year, I found how little I have been around. (about 12 entries all year)... Sad

I still have another month til the end of the year, I can get a bunch more in. Razz

malnsk

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:37 am   Reply with quote         

nice idea.....check u'r inbox

Micose

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:29 pm   Reply with quote         

empty ur inbox Mike ! Cool
Scrumpy

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
empty ur inbox Mike ! Cool

Yer only allowed one naiko Laughing

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Wow! Very good idea. I haven't seen a video containing chops from different PSC members. Have you done this before? Can you give us the link? I'm excited to see one.

cafn8d

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Wonderful idea! I love the chop-videos you have made for people; a group video will be awesome!

cafn8d

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:33 pm   Reply with quote         

abraham wrote:
Wow! Very good idea. I haven't seen a video containing chops from different PSC members. Have you done this before? Can you give us the link? I'm excited to see one.

Check out Coudb5150's YouTube channel. Here's the video Mike made for Blue Lurker.

Luxwiz

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Cool idea Mike.I'm sure you'll get a good response from people,at least enough to do a decent vid.Mine is on it's way Smile.

JAM

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Very cool idea and video! Sure wish I'd had time to chop this year!

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:07 pm   Reply with quote         

I didn't post much this year, but I did have an old skool one I was pleased with...it's in yer PMbox.

Can't wait to see the final production!

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:29 pm   Reply with quote         

your PM sack has been filled with my goodness Mr Mike, do with it as you will Razz

Heinlein

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:31 am   Reply with quote         

Check your message box Smile

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:30 pm   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
abraham wrote:

Check out Coudb5150's YouTube channel. Here's the video Mike made for Blue Lurker.

fanstatic idea Laughing

Also like yr video works Wink

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:45 pm   Reply with quote         

couldb5150 wrote:
WELL AS WE ALL KNOW THE END OF THE YEAR IS ALMOST UPON US ........AND FOR THOSE THAT KNOW ME AT THE END OF EACH YEAR I LIKE TO PUT TOGETHER EITHER TOP ENTRIES...MOST WINS....MOST VOTES ....ETC AND CREATE A COOL VIDEO WITH AUDIO!

THIS YEAR I THOUGHT HOW COOL WOULD IT BE FOR ALL THOSE INTERESTED TO SUBMIT TO ME THEIR NUMBER ONE ENTRY FOR 2008.....NOT NECCESARILY THE ENTRY THAT GOT YA THE MOST VOTES NOR THE BEST COMMENTS BUT THE ONE ENTRY FOR THE LAST YEAR THAT YOU ARE MOST PROUD OF!!!!

i HAVE SOME NEW PROFESSIONAL VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE I AM JUST DYING TO USE!!!!

SO THERE'S THE OFFER ....I THINK IT WOULD BE BEST IF YA PM'D ME WITH A LINK TO YOUR ENTRIES (that way no one knows in advance what ya have entered) I THINK WE ALL MAY BE SURPRISED AS TO WHAT EACH PSC MEMBER THINKS IS THEIR BEST WORK!!!!
SOUND LIKE FUN OR WHAT?..........I'LL DO ALL THE EDITING AND AUDIO DUBBING JUST SEND IN YOUR FAVS!!!!

PENDING RESPONSES THIS MAY OR MAY NOT HAPPEN!!!

COME ON PEOPLE SHOW US ALL YOUR BEST STUFF!!!!

really like yr video work

Wink

~5150

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - END OF YEAR VIDEO - Reply to topic