Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Cow, almost in the flesh - Reply to topic

annajon

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:41 pm   Reply with quote         

As some of you may know, I have a much disputed alias, that has gone unused for a long time now, called Cow, with which I tried to create cow images with several contest photo's.

At the moment I am working on a real painting of one of those images, and that is going rather well.

But I also have a new day job - that allows me to just be creative and incourage other people to try and be creative as well. Four days a week. Some of those days the people that should be there are not capable of showing up and then I get time to fill my working hours with..... more creative stuff.

To give you an idea what I am talking about, this week I wanted to make portraits, using samples of fabrics. But people are people and not everybody wanted to make a face. One person liked to make a cow. And so it came to be:

Today I was all alone again. Flu is such a kill joy these days. And I thought why not try to make an ink drawing of the cow. That went well:

And then I used some colour and lots of water to fill the white of the page. The cow that modeled for the drawing and patch work is a French type cow, Blonde d'Aquitaine and I think she came out rather well, but, if anyone has any comments or tips ... please feel free to give - I am very new to colouring pen drawings:

PS, if you think the images are too big, say so, then I will use the photobucked resizer on them.

annajon

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Oh goodness I just noticed that I used 2008 in the signature. That is not good, my mind is slipping!!!!!! Confused Shocked

Tesore

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Great stuff Anna, looks like 2009 Wink

Tawiskaro

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Nice work, Anna.

Post Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:08 am   Reply with quote         

very nice work anna

annajon

Post Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Very Happy

annajon

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:28 am   Reply with quote         

have a nice weekend all Smile

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:36 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
have a nice weekend all Smile
thx you too

Heinlein

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:33 am   Reply with quote         

Shows artistic skill. Very good Anna Smile

hellsg8

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:37 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
As some of you may know, I have a much disputed alias, that has gone unused for a long time now, called Cow, with which I tried to create cow images with several contest photo's.

At the moment I am working on a real painting of one of those images, and that is going rather well.

But I also have a new day job - that allows me to just be creative and incourage other people to try and be creative as well. Four days a week. Some of those days the people that should be there are not capable of showing up and then I get time to fill my working hours with..... more creative stuff.

To give you an idea what I am talking about, this week I wanted to make portraits, using samples of fabrics. But people are people and not everybody wanted to make a face. One person liked to make a cow. And so it came to be:

Today I was all alone again. Flu is such a kill joy these days. And I thought why not try to make an ink drawing of the cow. That went well:

And then I used some colour and lots of water to fill the white of the page. The cow that modeled for the drawing and patch work is a French type cow, Blonde d'Aquitaine and I think she came out rather well, but, if anyone has any comments or tips ... please feel free to give - I am very new to colouring pen drawings:

PS, if you think the images are too big, say so, then I will use the photobucked resizer on them.

awsome stuff anna

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:29 pm   Reply with quote         

You draw well

Napalm32

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:33 pm   Reply with quote         

cool anna

annajon

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:12 pm   Reply with quote         

thanks Embarassed

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Cow, almost in the flesh - Reply to topic