Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Random and semi-random snapshots! ANY camera will do! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:22 am   Reply with quote         

Terrible picture, but thats what you get from bad room lighting and a webcam. Those are my 5 dogs, on my currently messy home bed (home>dorm).

I live in a fun house Very Happy

cafn8d

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:11 am   Reply with quote         

Awww! 'Tis five-dog-nights for you! Smile I spy a pug, and maybe a terrier (cairn?), and the back of a miniature horse that thinks it's a lap-dog, too... Is that a Havanese or a Lhasa Apso on the far left? And, I don't know, a cat, maybe? (Wink) Top row-center.... Okay, I give up, what and who are they? We have four dogs, four cats, and a guinea pig, so I really do love seeing and hearing about other people's pets. cat

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:48 am   Reply with quote         

Alright a fellow pug owner!! Very Happy

Roxie says hello!

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:22 pm   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
Awww! 'Tis five-dog-nights for you! Smile I spy a pug, and maybe a terrier (cairn?), and the back of a miniature horse that thinks it's a lap-dog, too... Is that a Havanese or a Lhasa Apso on the far left? And, I don't know, a cat, maybe? (Wink) Top row-center.... Okay, I give up, what and who are they? We have four dogs, four cats, and a guinea pig, so I really do love seeing and hearing about other people's pets. cat

Considering the terrible quality of that picture and the fact that you can't really see any of their faces, you were quite close with those guesses.

Top Left - Black Pug that we named Botox because of the wrinkles (Bo for short)
Bottom Left - Brussels Griffon that we named Finnegan because of the hair on his chinnegan
Top Middle - Terrier mix, but we aren't 100% sure exactly what he is because we rescued him. His name is Cody, he came with that name so we couldn't be creative.
Bottom Middle - Fawn Pug named Madeline after the children's books
Right - Weimaraner named Duncan because after we decided to buy him we stopped at Dunkin' Donuts

We've had 3 other dogs before these ones and have had tons of other pets. Right now we just have two snakes because slowly all of the lizards, etc died. One's named Kipling (as in Rudyard Kipling's Jungle Book) and the other's named Cocaba (after a short story my little brother wrote). My mom's trying to convince my dad to get a 6th dog as well.

cafn8d

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:41 pm   Reply with quote         

bsoholic wrote:

Roxie says hello!

(cute as a pug on a rug pic)

Awwww, there's Roxie! Very Happy
rharrington31 wrote:
My mom's trying to convince my dad to get a 6th dog as well.

Mr. Green

Where we live, though, one is required to get a "kennel license" to have five or more dogs. We don't know what, if any homeowner's insurance repercussions there would be. I think we're at our quota for now, anyway, though. Laughing

We have a black cocker spanial mix named Grover (think Sesame Street muppet); a mostly black tricolor Pembroke Welsh corgi named Chance (death row dog); a white with brown patches Jack Russell terrier named Bailey (because we didn't like the name Bourbon my mom had given him - he was originally hers); a white with black patches Boston Terrierist named Wilson (think Tom Hanks after he lost his volleyball buddy in the move Castaway)... and four cats, which don't particularly care for all this dog talk. Wink All of them happen to be "rescue" animals except for Bailey... and the calico guinea pig named Truffle.

Tarmac

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:19 pm   Reply with quote         

rharrington31 wrote:
We've had 3 other dogs before these ones and have had tons of other pets. Right now we just have two snakes because slowly all of the lizards, etc died. One's named Kipling (as in Rudyard Kipling's Jungle Book) and the other's named Cocaba (after a short story my little brother wrote). My mom's trying to convince my dad to get a 6th dog as well.

Raising Brow Raising Brow Raising Brow ... Laughing

(Just as a side note, my own pet zoo houses two dogs, and two rats. We're trying to pare down a little.)

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:35 pm   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
bsoholic wrote:

Roxie says hello!

(cute as a pug on a rug pic)

Awwww, there's Roxie! Very Happy
rharrington31 wrote:
My mom's trying to convince my dad to get a 6th dog as well.

Mr. Green

Where we live, though, one is required to get a "kennel license" to have five or more dogs. We don't know what, if any homeowner's insurance repercussions there would be. I think we're at our quota for now, anyway, though. Laughing

We have a black cocker spanial mix named Grover (think Sesame Street muppet); a mostly black tricolor Pembroke Welsh corgi named Chance (death row dog); a white with brown patches Jack Russell terrier named Bailey (because we didn't like the name Bourbon my mom had given him - he was originally hers); a white with black patches Boston Terrierist named Wilson (think Tom Hanks after he lost his volleyball buddy in the move Castaway)... and four cats, which don't particularly care for all this dog talk. Wink All of them happen to be "rescue" animals except for Bailey... and the calico guinea pig named Truffle.

For us it's similar. My mom wants to rescue another one in spite of the law in our town that states that we can only own 5. I love the names of your dogs. I'd love to see them. I happened to have just watched Castaway a couple weeks ago. Thats an excellent name haha.

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Tarmac wrote:
rharrington31 wrote:

Raising Brow Raising Brow Raising Brow ... Laughing

(Just as a side note, my own pet zoo houses two dogs, and two rats. We're trying to pare down a little.)

That picture is excellent hahahah Laughing

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Caf, that baby is a doll Wink
Here are my kids, waiting for food as usual... Confused

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing

rose-wood71

Post Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:25 am   Reply with quote         

Just thought i would share this. Was out camping on the murray river during the week. Took this random shot of scenery and captured streak of light in sky. Still not sure what it is. All I know is it is not a plane. Maybe a comet or meteor.

DaVinci

Post Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:07 am   Reply with quote         

rose-wood71 wrote:
Just thought i would share this. Was out camping on the murray river during the week. Took this random shot of scenery and captured streak of light in sky. Still not sure what it is. All I know is it is not a plane. Maybe a comet or meteor.

If you can't identify it...it's a UFO! Very Happy

splodge

Post Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:27 am   Reply with quote         

i'm sure it's not a meteor or a comet,

Hallcross Toots

Post Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:40 am   Reply with quote         

bucket.com/albums/rr106/roeland5252/PSCPSC.jpg[/IMG]

FEW DAYS BACK i shot some with my new ixus, realy good quality i must say

Post Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:45 am   Reply with quote         

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Random and semi-random snapshots! ANY camera will do! - Reply to topic