Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - sad news I want to share - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

yello_piggy

Post Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:01 am   Reply with quote         

hope, that there were not too many questions left open between you and your mom, so you can keep her in mind with all your love. if you like a new mom, you can have mine, for free, but she's a silly beast, and I stopped having contact to her for more than 4 years already. so, best wishes to you!

lancoma

Post Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:07 pm   Reply with quote         

WhimSea wrote:

I'm so fucking sad now, I'm all in tears Crying or Very sad This video represents her when she was young, in her middle age and old. She was beautiful woman with a beautiful smile and it's so sad to see how people are getting old and going away Sad

Post Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:46 am   Reply with quote         

Caf - contacted the video people... they said I have to have safari 3 or firefox 3... which I don't and we don't have it at work either - don't have the correct operating system version for it.

I noted they have a deal where you can "buy" the video to be online for longer, even $50 for it to be there forever (or as long as the video company site is in business... might have to either remake it myself or pay to keep it online for a longer time. I'm scanning all the photos they used anyways - they didn't do any lightening or fixing up the colors or anything - so maybe my version would look better.

thank you all for your kind words - dannyboy & lancoma thank you too. Funny that you mentioned questions.... for several months, we have been asking mom questions, mostly how things were when she was younger, but also about family and events. I made a list of questions and asked her several at a time on the phone because otherwise she got real tired when we talked about normal stuff.

If you have an elderly parent and would like to know the questions we asked, I'll give them to you - or you're just curious that's ok too. If you'd like to know her answers let me know too.

The last time I spoke to her, my sister said to ask her more questions. I said "I think I ran out of questions on that last list... let me think, caught me off guard..." I thought of several more, but it saddens me to think she died so soon after I said I ran out of questions... hmmmm

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:19 pm   Reply with quote         

It's never easy to lose a loved parent or family Christy, I'm sorry for your loss, she will live on with the actions you take, by doing the the things she taught you over the years of her life, remember that when we are born, there are many caring hands that are waiting for us, I would like to think that death is the same way, please take care and stay strong.

mikey

Post Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:46 pm   Reply with quote         

I offer my sincere condolences to you.

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:21 pm   Reply with quote         

To be able to offer you words that will comfort you at this time is nearly impossible using only text, I can only offer all my love and best wishes to you Christy and your family.

I only hope I live such a fulfilled life as your mother did.

Take care and you always know you have friends here that will listen if you need to talk.

All the best Hug

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - sad news I want to share - Reply to topic