Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Have you ever pooped yourself? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

sonic3

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:57 pm   Reply with quote         

It is funny Rey, but as yet no one has really admitted to actually doing it.

TheShaman

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:00 pm   Reply with quote         

The Thread Song Remains The Same Smile

YerPalAl

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:02 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
. . . . . so, we've come to this, have we. A thread about pooping ourselves.

*sigh* Argh

I can hardly wait to see what comes next.

Time was we could discuss the meaning of life or Descarte's shopping lists, but now . . . . this?

Laughing
It was just a play on words. The thread under this one was called "did you ever Photoshop yourself?"
I was just being funny. I figured a mod would just pull it. I never thought it would get any replies. Laughing Laughing Laughing Now I really think it's funny.
Soooooo. Do you hide your poopy underwear from your wife or just throw them in with the rest of the laundry? Laughing Laughing Laughing
I don't know why woman get so upset about dirty underwear. My dog loves them. I put them on his head.
Shocked Laughing Wink
(all the above was made up for the love of laughter. Does anyone remember laughter?)

OK, so this brings up the question, do you align the skid mark along the axis of movement, or from ear to ear? Laughing Laughing

sonic3

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:08 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
ReyRey wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
. . . . . so, we've come to this, have we. A thread about pooping ourselves.

*sigh* Argh

I can hardly wait to see what comes next.

Time was we could discuss the meaning of life or Descarte's shopping lists, but now . . . . this?

Laughing
It was just a play on words. The thread under this one was called "did you ever Photoshop yourself?"
I was just being funny. I figured a mod would just pull it. I never thought it would get any replies. Laughing Laughing Laughing Now I really think it's funny.
Soooooo. Do you hide your poopy underwear from your wife or just throw them in with the rest of the laundry? Laughing Laughing Laughing
I don't know why woman get so upset about dirty underwear. My dog loves them. I put them on his head.
Shocked Laughing Wink
(all the above was made up for the love of laughter. Does anyone remember laughter?)

OK, so this brings up the question, do you align the skid mark along the axis of movement, or from ear to ear? Laughing Laughing

depends on the line of Trajectory Laughing Laughing

ReyRey

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:14 pm   Reply with quote         

I like mine crunchy.

supak0ma

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:22 pm   Reply with quote         

what about baby tarzans?

malnsk

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:30 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:

I like mine crunchy.

omg did u ate nuts?

Laughing Laughing

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:34 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
I like mine crunchy.

Oh!!
I thought you like it with corn. Shocked Smile

st1n3r

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Last summer, I was renting a room in a big house, stayed the night at my girlfriends. when I got home the next morning...I had to shit soo bad and for the first time since I had lived there the fucking front door was locked. I made it back to the truck to get my keys, but before I got back to the door IT HAPPENED! I was wearing shorts and boxers, so it ran down my leg onto my foot! I continued until I was done, because at that point why not? I grabbed the garden hose to clean myself up. Then MAD AS HELL I went in the house. The next time I seen my roommates I flipped out on them for locking the damn door. One of them was like," I wondered what shit all over the driveway"

That's my story sad but true, about the time I couldn't hold my poo.

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

ReyRey

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:47 pm   Reply with quote         

st1n3r wrote:
Last summer, I was renting a room in a big house, stayed the night at my girlfriends. when I got home the next morning...I had to shit soo bad and for the first time since I had lived there the fucking front door was locked. I made it back to the truck to get my keys, but before I got back to the door IT HAPPENED! I was wearing shorts and boxers, so it ran down my leg onto my foot! I continued until I was done, because at that point why not? I grabbed the garden hose to clean myself up. Then MAD AS HELL I went in the house. The next time I seen my roommates I flipped out on them for locking the damn door. One of them was like," I wondered what shit all over the driveway"

Shocked Laughing Shocked Shocked Shocked
Ok (nervous laughter)
I don't like this thread anymore. Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink
JK

malnsk

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:20 pm   Reply with quote         

st1n3r wrote:
I was wearing shorts and boxers, so it ran down my leg onto my foot! I continued until I was done, because at that point why not?

i LOL'd almost ROFL'd

fempie

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:24 pm   Reply with quote         

st1n3r wrote:

i hope you were wearing shoes! Laughing Laughing

st1n3r

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Yes, I had to wash my shoes.

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

cafn8d

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked Argh Laughing Laughing Laughing

cafn8d

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:30 pm   Reply with quote         

sonic3 wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:
ReyRey wrote:
... Soooooo. Do you hide your poopy underwear from your wife or just throw them in with the rest of the laundry? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Shocked Laughing Wink

depends on the line of Trajectory Laughing Laughing

HAHAHAHAHA!! I can just imagine some guy doing that to his dog!

Wish I had been the one to make this up!

Poor kid... he knows who he is... and so do all his friends! Hmmm Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Have you ever pooped yourself? - Reply to topic