Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Reunion Contest - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

ReyRey

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
No ReyRey, anfa, marco, Serps, nancers, bigbuck, billtvshow, arcaico, badcop, Sjitske, vunt van pumununt...
Sad

Sorry bud. I was just not feeling too well these past couple weeks. I wanted to do something, just didn't.
I wish I did. There are some great entries in there. Not your's. Your's sucks. But everyone else's is great. Wink Laughing
I had to stop voting before I ran out of votes. I wanted to save some for late entries. Cool

TheShaman

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:18 pm   Reply with quote         

I didn't enter cause the sun was in my eyes! Then, while I was closing the blinds, my dog ran off with my wacom pen!

yeah... that's the ticket Wink

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
No ReyRey, anfa, marco, Serps, nancers, bigbuck, billtvshow, arcaico, badcop, Sjitske, vunt van pumununt...
Sad
agree here, pitty because the big shots stayed away and this comp needs them in my opinion

supak0ma

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:49 pm   Reply with quote         

to all of the no-shows: YOU ALL SUCK!!!!

well, except rey Wink

rockyjob

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:06 pm   Reply with quote         

last years contest was so much better... (not entries, participation) Sad

cheezy

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Being a west coast-er with no Advantage I knew I should get up and post at 5 am, didn't set alarm but my brain was thinking for me and woke me at about 5:30 am.

Clearly there is an advantage to having Advantage!! Sleeping in!!!!! and yes, I have been re-bitten by the chop bug. dang.

Mir

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:10 pm   Reply with quote         

rockyjob wrote:
last years contest was so much better... (not entries, participation) Sad

Yes less participants but some really great chops in this year's. Well done everybody.

YerPalAl

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Yes, a lot of people are gone missing, but still nice to see some old, familiar names.

Welcome back you lot.

Tarmac

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Its like a boycott or a walkout. Proc, you really need to pay these guys more.
Rolling Eyes

ReinMan

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:18 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
Claf wrote:
Sad

I'd blame it on the e-mail announcement being basically a week before the event.
Shoulda been given more time IMHO. Why did we rush this contest? It's not like it is something that goes beyond the one day...

...that being said, great job to those who participated!

That's kinda ironic, what you talkin' about, Shams. Raising Brow

Those "old school" folks would be USED to getting a chop last minute and whipping something up FAST. It is just all you Young Bucks that have been softened by the "OH DEAR I'VE ONLY GOT A MONTH TO FIGURE OUT A BRILLIANT CHOP" concept. Wink

No... no... it is NOT the short notice that kept them away. It is, just as others here have pointed out, that THEY SUCK! Razz

YES, SAGE! I'm CALLIN' YOU OUT, DUDE!!!!!
Twisted Evil Mad Twisted Evil

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:38 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:

That's kinda ironic, what you talkin' about, Shams. Raising Brow

Those "old school" folks would be USED to getting a chop last minute and whipping something up FAST. It is just all you Young Bucks that have been softened by the "OH DEAR I'VE ONLY GOT A MONTH TO FIGURE OUT A BRILLIANT CHOP" concept. Wink

No... no... it is NOT the short notice that kept them away. It is, just as others here have pointed out, that THEY SUCK! Razz

YES, SAGE! I'm CALLIN' YOU OUT, DUDE!!!!!
Twisted Evil Mad Twisted Evil

I think Sean is right. It's not the fact that they only had a week to chop the image. It would be the fact that many people may not check their emails as often as we nerds do, then by the time they get the email the contest is over.

Not to mention building up the excitement and having people contact people that may have changed their email address within the last year, etc.

Looked through the contest, though and there are some great entries, so I'm not complaining...
AHEM....besides the fact that I didn't enter.... Razz

jasper

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:57 pm   Reply with quote         

cheezy wrote:
...and yes, I have been re-bitten by the chop bug. dang.

Hurts, don't it.

YerPalAl

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:18 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan is right.

SAGE SUCKS!!

He couldn't chop his way out of a paper sack with a Gensu knife.

(Hey dude, you were warned) Laughing Laughing Laughing

And to think, I ALMOST gave him an idea when he called me in tears asking for help last weekend. (What a wanker)

ReyRey

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:22 pm   Reply with quote         

All you bitches that did not enter are weak!!! Very Happy
(Except for me...I have a written excuse from my Mom) Very Happy

TheShaman

Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Azionite wrote:

I think Sean is right. It's not the fact that they only had a week to chop the image. It would be the fact that many people may not check their emails as often as we nerds do, then by the time they get the email the contest is over.

Not to mention building up the excitement and having people contact people that may have changed their email address within the last year, etc.

zactly my point. The email that is linked to this site, I check once a week, if I'm lucky. And its my main email Laughing

BTW I hate the 30 days of sources thing. I loved the 7 days of sources only... Hell, a lot of times I do enter, its around the day of the contest. I love chopping on the fly.
With too many sources it makes my... Shocked oh look a chicken! Laughing He's funny! what?
oh yeah... bringing back people who don't frequent the site anymore and giving them a weeks notice seemed too short. As evidenced by looking at all the talent that didn't show up for whatever reason.

I still don't know why we couldn't have sent out the e-mail now, and done the contest a month later. Its not like this was a H2H where it continues on. It was a one day deal. I digress.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Reunion Contest - Reply to topic