Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Another voting thread! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Which is better?

Cups fer teh winz!

16%

16%

[ 3 ]

Eggsies is the betterz!

16%

16%

[ 3 ]

Thank GAWD this isn't about PSC voting

66%

66%

[ 12 ]

Total Votes: 18

sonic3

Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:27 pm   Reply with quote         

sonic3

Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:29 pm   Reply with quote         

delia

Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:36 pm   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
Mmmm.... Both have their good points. I like to nibble the chocolate edge off the cups before eating the middle, but it can be messy if the paper comes all the way off. Where as the (small) eggs are a quick and satisfying bite. The mini-cups are, too, but I usually bite the thicker chocolate top off first. Over all, though, I definitely prefer the regular cups. (1) I'm a chocoholic. And (2) the seasonal and miniature varieties (foil-wrapped) both have a tendency to get more dried-out, even "fresh" from the store. Razz

amen, sister!

Agree word for word your post, and I'll add that no-name brand pb cups are NOT the same as Reese's. I thought I was the only weirdo who ate the edges first.....

http://www.track4va.com
glennhanna

Post Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:25 pm   Reply with quote         

I just tried my first egg. I'd never seen these before until this thread. I've been drooling for them since this thing started, but with long lines and lack of time and money to buy any, I put off my craving for the egg until now.

I bought one egg at Walgreens for 69 cents, roughly the price of a cheap loaf of bread. It was soft and tasty, but left me weeping in disappointment. There were no magic bunnies or glittery confetti springing about the parking lot. No heavenly music or soothing warm sun beams. You guys made it sound like it was going to be an amazing experience. Well you were wrong. After I ate the chocolate and peanut butter lump, I realized that it was all hype, that this thread is just SPAM. Tofu obviously got a promotional royalty for his time, how else did he have such a massive supply and variety of Reeses candies?scratch

My verdict. I like the rigid chocolate around the edges of the cups. I love the cups. Winner!

cafn8d

Post Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:56 pm   Reply with quote         

While we're still talking about candy... another question that might warrant debate or possibly even more empirical testing:

Are (plain) Hershey's chocolate bars and (regular) Hershey's chocolate Kisses really the same chocolate? Someone recently told me they were. I like the Kisses better as they have a smoother, more melt-in-my-mouth texture in my opinion... what do you guys think?

glennhanna

Post Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:04 pm   Reply with quote         

It probably is the same chocolate, I guess the flavor is the same, but I agree. The bars seem hard with their shape, and oddly more glossy. The kisses feel smoother and are great to melt in the mouth, although.... I always intend for the kiss to melt all the way, but I never make it halfway through the kiss before I chomp it up, swallow it, and move onto the next one, saying "Idiot, you forgot to let it melt, try again.... and again... and again"

cafn8d

Post Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:07 pm   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:
It probably is the same chocolate, I guess the flavor is the same, but I agree. The bars seem hard with their shape, and oddly more glossy. The kisses feel smoother and are great to melt in the mouth, although.... I always intend for the kiss to melt all the way, but I never make it halfway through the kiss before I chomp it up, swallow it, and move onto the next one, saying "Idiot, you forgot to let it melt, try again.... and again... and again"

Laughing
Me, I munch enough Kisses that I could sell the wrappers as aluminum scrap! Embarassed

TofuTheGreat

Post Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:33 am   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
While we're still talking about candy... another question that might warrant debate or possibly even more empirical testing:

Are (plain) Hershey's chocolate bars and (regular) Hershey's chocolate Kisses really the same chocolate? Someone recently told me they were. I like the Kisses better as they have a smoother, more melt-in-my-mouth texture in my opinion... what do you guys think?

Oh no you don't! You are NOT going to get me to buy, and consume, more chocolate. Uh-uh. Ain't gonna happen. I still have the eggs left over from my last testing.

(notice the eggs are the only ones left? Hmmm)

cafn8d

Post Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:13 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
cafn8d wrote:

Oh no you don't! You are NOT going to get me to buy, and consume, more chocolate. Uh-uh. Ain't gonna happen. I still have the eggs left over from my last testing.

(notice the eggs are the only ones left? Hmmm)

Well, I won't suggest you go and buy more chocolate... but surely you have an opinion? Are Hershey bars and Kisses the same? Is one better? What does your daughter think? Oh, no, no need to buy more chocolate on my account. Twisted Evil

Laughing

ReinMan

Post Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:58 am   Reply with quote         

For REESES, the cups win for me.

For EGGS, Cadbury paddles my canoe!

(don't know if Cadbury is an option here? I don't want to cross-pollinate the data... Shocked)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Another voting thread! - Reply to topic