Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Don't Think Twice, it's allright - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

ReyRey

Post Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:11 am   Reply with quote         

Just a quick video for my friends

http://www.facebook.com/v/1059635804270

Post Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:15 am   Reply with quote         

We can't see yer face Rey...

oh...wait...that's not a bad thing.

Wink Laughing

ReyRey

Post Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:19 am   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:

Wink Laughing

That's the idea. Laughing It's hard to listen to the music while looking at something scary. Shocked

Post Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:20 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing

annajon

Post Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:19 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:

Wink Laughing

That's the idea. Laughing It's hard to listen to the music while looking at something scary. Shocked

Laughing Laughing

but your face ain't that bad to look at

annajon

Post Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:25 pm   Reply with quote         

By the way, after I logged on to Facebook I could actually listen to the video and I have to tell you, you sound very good Rey. I like the song and you have a good voice.

I am wondering, did you play this before your accident or are you fortunate to having the full use of your hands back after the last accident? (I hope it is the last part of what I wrote and if not, then I wish you all the best in getting your fingers working again, so you can play the guitar again soon).

PS and the Frozen Man is very good as well

ReyRey

Post Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:39 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
By the way, after I logged on to Facebook I could actually listen to the video and I have to tell you, you sound very good Rey. I like the song and you have a good voice.

I am wondering, did you play this before your accident or are you fortunate to having the full use of your hands back after the last accident? (I hope it is the last part of what I wrote and if not, then I wish you all the best in getting your fingers working again, so you can play the guitar again soon).

I recorded that this morning. My hands and fingers work great. My wrist just does not bend very well anymore. My voice is also not great lately. Not that I was ever Elvis, but I had a much better voice. I've been suffering from Chronic sore throats ever since I got sick. (not sure why) I still love playing. I used to do it for a living when I was younger and then I had kids. Not so much free time. I used to play every day until I had my daughter 6 years ago. It's tough to play around kids. All they want to do is pluck the strings and yell "my turn" "my turn" Laughing I am back to playing again. My guitar is my best friend, always was. I don't play it because I want to, I play it because I have to. It's in my blood. Know what I mean? I wish I had learned to read music when I was younger. I play by ear. I wanted to take lessons when I was younger but I had already taught myself a lot and they wanted to start me off playing row row row your boat. I was bored the first day,So I decided not to do it.. I have friends that ask me to teach them how to play guitar and I laugh because I'm not sure how "I" do it. Laughing Laughing

annajon

Post Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:44 pm   Reply with quote         

I know very well what you mean, Rey. I used to have that with writing, nowadays I have the same feeling with creating things.

Since I got back to work, in November, I have taken up painting again, real painting, in stead of photoshopping and digital painting. My work allows me to do a lot of work for myself during work hours, because not all the clients to the daycare have found their way in every day.

I am totally with your daughter, rock on Rey!!!

ReyRey

Post Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:48 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
I know very well what you mean, Rey. I used to have that with writing, nowadays I have the same feeling with creating things.

Since I got back to work, in November, I have taken up painting again, real painting, in stead of photoshopping and digital painting. My work allows me to do a lot of work for myself during work hours, because not all the clients to the daycare have found their way in every day.

I am totally with your daughter, rock on Rey!!!

Laughing Laughing
Thanks Anna and post some of those paintings when your done. Wink

annajon

Post Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:59 pm   Reply with quote         

I will.

tomcol6

Post Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Good stuff Rey. If you get a record contract I guess you'll have no problems sorting out your album artwork too.

ReinMan

Post Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:38 pm   Reply with quote         

I turned it off after you got up and jammed your privates into the camera near the beginning! Shocked Mad

ReyRey

Post Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:57 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
I zoomed in after you got up and jammed your privates into the camera near the beginning! Shocked Mad

Shocked

TJ

Post Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:03 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
I turned it off after you got up and jammed your privates into the camera near the beginning! Shocked Mad

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I liked It....... Not the private parts but the song. Great stuff Rey2 Bow Bow thumleft

Paul Von Stetina

Post Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks Rey, I enjoyed that Wink

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Don't Think Twice, it's allright - Reply to topic