Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Fearless Roll: Finished!!!!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

bneises

Post Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

buglover wrote:
bneises wrote:
ere's the vid... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rpSx06j2jQ Let me know what you think. Very Happy
Hi I really like it! At the beginning I wouldn't let the blue circle zoom in. Instead I would try to fade it in, so it looks like the spot on the blue circle is turned on. Put a little flickering in it so it looks natural. The rolling-in from the yellow part is great. Really like how you treated the different forms. Most of all I like that you converted the white part in kind of a neon lamp with that "tick ting".

Somehow the synchronisation of the sound is little bit to late. The sound when it attaches to the ground comes to late and the flickering of the neon light (I mean this "tick ting") comes a little bit after the flickering of the white neon light. by the way I love that "tick ting" Wink

So that are my 2 cents. I'm interested how you will do the transitions to the roll. So let's see.

Cheers BL

Hmm you're right... the sound is off. It wasn't before I uploaded it to youtube though... I need to figure out youtube a bit more. I'll try out your ball idea.(I wasn't a fan of the zoom anyways.)

Thanks!
-Brandan

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:04 pm   Reply with quote         

bneises wrote:
Hmm you're right... the sound is off. It wasn't before I uploaded it to youtube though... I need to figure out youtube a bit more. I'll try out your ball idea.(I wasn't a fan of the zoom anyways.)

Thanks!
-Brandan

If you want a place to upload the high quality version, let me know, and I'll give you an FTP account at PSChost.com.

Micose

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:19 am   Reply with quote         

i just finisheed mine bro...what do i do now ? Nat show me ur pic so that we put it togetehr Cool afro
Micose

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:20 am   Reply with quote         

TutorMe wrote:
bneises wrote:

Thanks!
-Brandan

If you want a place to upload the high quality version, let me know, and I'll give you an FTP account at PSChost.com.

hi Tut, grats for u being a mod Very Happy
glennhanna

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:37 am   Reply with quote         

so you are the llamapants character. Nice intro, I like it. I've found that youtube has a tendency to elimate black video, I remember making a video for someone a while back that faded to black on a few occasions, and youtube just cut out all the black.... jerks. Even on the H2H video I made, it doesn't fade to black at the end. Just an observation, not that it has anything to do with your specific video. I'll add that intro to any future PSC videos I do. I would like to FTP that HQ video. Thanks.

Paul Von Stetina

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:54 am   Reply with quote         

I'll take the 2 slot Wink give me your image when ready SIR! Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZGRtUeYTU8

bneises

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
i just finisheed mine bro...what do i do now ? Nat show me ur pic so that we put it togetehr Cool afro
Sweet! We can start two lines so that we can get done faster. Once the person in front of you gets theirs done, you would have to merge that side of it. Cool I need to get a flickr pool or something going for this to host the images.

bneises

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:29 pm   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:
so you are the llamapants character. Nice intro, I like it. I've found that youtube has a tendency to elimate black video, I remember making a video for someone a while back that faded to black on a few occasions, and youtube just cut out all the black.... jerks. Even on the H2H video I made, it doesn't fade to black at the end. Just an observation, not that it has anything to do with your specific video. I'll add that intro to any future PSC videos I do. I would like to FTP that HQ video. Thanks.
Ok, I'll upload a HQ version and send you the link. Wink

Paul Von Stetina

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:49 pm   Reply with quote         

I'd like to say that completing your image before you get the image you are to join to, will cause problems of a seamless joint, its best to wait until you get the image, and then make something that fits from the beginning, you know what I mean? Confused We ran into this problem with the scroll before, also be aware of leaving an edge that the next person can work with. Wink

Tesore

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:16 am   Reply with quote         

Come on guys/girls, we don't need no cry babies in this Fearless Roll!
Arrow

Sign in! Very Happy

nat_g31

Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:29 am   Reply with quote         

C'mon peeps, how bout a little participation??? U only live once! Bneises is going to do the hard part, we just do what we love. Now where's my number 9?

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
Tesore

Post Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:35 pm   Reply with quote         

bounce

Embarassed

Laughing

bneises

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Alright, I'm done! Took me a week but I'm happy. Let me know what ya'll think.

credit: brick, now showing, girl/ tree

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:16 pm   Reply with quote         

What a great image!
You set the bar high. Nice going. Very Happy

the burning couch

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Yeah!!..what she said. Cool

OK...put me in the mix.....an odd number preferably.
how bout 9

Hopefully I haven't forgotten how to do this. Rolling Eyes

*!*

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Fearless Roll: Finished!!!!!! - Reply to topic