Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Entry Removal Requests - Contest Rules - Reply to topic

buckie74

Post Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:00 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm new and can't figure out where contest rules are. Are there contest rules? Do I go by the title of the contest? So, Lion Doorknocker needs lions, doorknockers, or what? I am so confused. Please help!

Patre

Post Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi Buckie74,
I noted that you have an Advantage subscription, so you will be able to download the Lion Doorknocker image from the images located under the Advantage tab at the top of the page. Then you manipulate that image to create an entry for the contest. The original Lion Doorknocker source image must be preent in your entry in such a way that it can be reasonably identified as being part of your entry.

For all other relevant information regarding contest entries etc., please view: http://photoshopcontest.com/faq/help.html

and

http://photoshopcontest.com/advantage/details/index.html

Post Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Patre is correct (as he usually is)..

Lion Doorknocker is just the name they gave to the source image. That has nothing to do with what you have to create for the contest. You just take the image for that contest and do whatever you can creatively come up with as long as you use the source image (or sometimes you can use none of the source image and still get away with it).

If you are confused now more than ever, then welcome to the looney bin! You'll fit in fine!

Confused

splodge

Post Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:47 pm   Reply with quote         

big knockers? we make up the rules as we go along

Hallcross Toots

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Entry Removal Requests - Contest Rules - Reply to topic