Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - H2H - people that missed out. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What if anything should be done.

Send email to members returning after long breaks to make sure they will turn up.

14%

14%

[ 5 ]

Have ones that miss out do an entry in the hope of getting installed in a given window, if people do not show in round 1.

85%

85%

[ 30 ]

Total Votes: 35

ScionShade

Post Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:18 am   Reply with quote         

oh..I didn't mean to show for the month, put it in advant the same time as the source is revealed.

DaVinci

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:55 am   Reply with quote         

Ok I think we've all got a email that the H2H will start next monday...and I have to say, @$^%*%^!!*& Twisted Evil

The first days of next week are like THE only days that I can not chop! I'm waiting for the H2H for weeks and now this...I'm very close of replying Proc to cancle my participation, if so I would let you guys know...because there are enough people who wanna play right?

Oscar

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:14 am   Reply with quote         

there is one part that you guys are missing, THE ANSWER. Now, carry on with you valid ideas I'm sure someone is eager to implement some of them.

/life

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:38 am   Reply with quote         

DaVinci wrote:
Ok I think we've all got a email that the H2H will start next monday...and I have to say, @$^%*%^!!*& Twisted Evil

The first days of next week are like THE only days that I can not chop! I'm waiting for the H2H for weeks and now this...I'm very close of replying Proc to cancle my participation, if so I would let you guys know...because there are enough people who wanna play right?
dont think so hard, last year i did the first round in 10 minutes, so??? the sec round i did hours of shopping and lost , when you are lucky whit the source and a good idea, it can go fast making an entry

DaVinci

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:31 am   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
DaVinci wrote:

dont think so hard, last year i did the first round in 10 minutes, so??? the sec round i did hours of shopping and lost , when you are lucky whit the source and a good idea, it can go fast making an entry

I know Ron, but monday I have to pick up my girl from the airport...she has been gone for 6 weeks, that's why I voted for MARCH to begin the H2H Laughing When she is back she is crazy busy for her final year of study! So she will be needing the computer 24/7 (and yes we only have 1), and at my work it's crazy busy as well next week...if only we could chop in the weekends Confused

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:42 am   Reply with quote         

DaVinci wrote:
candron wrote:
DaVinci wrote:

I know Ron, but monday I have to pick up my girl from the airport...she has been gone for 6 weeks, that's why I voted for MARCH to begin the H2H Laughing When she is back she is crazy busy for her final year of study! So she will be needing the computer 24/7 (and yes we only have 1), and at my work it's crazy busy as well next week...if only we could chop in the weekends Confused
i am sure when you didnt see here for 6 weeks , you are going to have ( you know what i mean ) Very Happy so skipp that part and chop Laughing

gotmeamuse

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:49 am   Reply with quote         

roflmao about that last one!

Artist ~ ArtAbounds
May your next manipulation be your best!
cafn8d

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:01 am   Reply with quote         

DaVinci wrote:
candron wrote:
DaVinci wrote:

I suggest talking about it with your girlfriend before she gets home. Ask her and she how she feels about sparing the computer for one measly little hour sometime between 8am Monday and 8am Wednesday PSC time. I mean, she has to sleep sometime, right? Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

DaVinci

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:55 am   Reply with quote         

candron wrote:
DaVinci wrote:
candron wrote:
DaVinci wrote:

i am sure when you didnt see here for 6 weeks , you are going to have ( you know what i mean ) Very Happy so skipp that part and chop Laughing

Laughing Well actually THAT's the reason why I can't chop...I have to catch up for those last 6 weeks Very Happy No but serious...I will do my best, it's just bad timing! That's all...

DaVinci

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:57 am   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
DaVinci wrote:
candron wrote:
DaVinci wrote:

I suggest talking about it with your girlfriend before she gets home. Ask her and she how she feels about sparing the computer for one measly little hour sometime between 8am Monday and 8am Wednesday PSC time. I mean, she has to sleep sometime, right? Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Ahh you know woman (of course) she needs all of my attention when we get home...I don't mean in the kind of way Candron was talking about but, let's say she's like a puppy who needs a whole lot of attention! Hm...that didn't sound right, but what the heck!

DaVinci

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:58 am   Reply with quote         

DaVinci wrote:
cafn8d wrote:
DaVinci wrote:
candron wrote:
DaVinci wrote:

Ahh you know woman (of course) she needs all of my attention when we get home...I don't mean in the kind of way Candron was talking about but, let's say she's like a puppy who needs a whole lot of attention! Hm...that didn't sound right, but what the heck!

This is so not what I was trying to say...ok I need my lunchbreak now!

cafn8d

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:10 am   Reply with quote         

DaVinci wrote:
DaVinci wrote:
cafn8d wrote:
DaVinci wrote:
candron wrote:
DaVinci wrote:

This is so not what I was trying to say...ok I need my lunchbreak now!

Raising Brow Only a guy who isn't housebroken would compare his girlfriend to a puppy. Wink

Laughing

ReinMan

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:27 am   Reply with quote         

I avoid all this fuss by simply NOT entering H2H.

The stress is just TOO much for me. I get wrinkles. Sad

CarlC

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:52 am   Reply with quote         

Include in this the ability to opt out. I signed up for H2H weeks ago. This weekend I make plans to go camping. Now the dates are revealed and I will possibly be away during this time. Why start on Easter/spring break anyway? But now I either will leave someone hanging, and look like a jerk. (If the shoe fits).

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:22 am   Reply with quote         

I must admit, starting at Easter is a whole big pain in the ass

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - H2H - people that missed out. - Reply to topic