Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - why can't i upload my h2h image? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:14 pm   Reply with quote         

im sorry for some reason i can't find where to upload my h2h image? am i blind or am i stupid and just don't see it? i thought we had to upload our image today and it will run in a voting que for 2 days? maybe i have the info wrong? but when i go to the h2h tab i can't find anywhere to upload my image. please help me figure out where to upload it. thanks
-matt-

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:16 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
im sorry for some reason i can't find where to upload my h2h image? am i blind or am i stupid and just don't see it? i thought we had to upload our image today and it will run in a voting que for 2 days? maybe i have the info wrong? but when i go to the h2h tab i can't find anywhere to upload my image. please help me figure out where to upload it. thanks
-matt-

should have been uploaded before voting begun, and that's about 8 hours ago Huh..

I guess this has not been clearly pointed out Sad

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Grefix wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
-matt-

should have been uploaded before voting begun, and that's about 8 hours ago Huh..

I guess this has not been clearly pointed out Sad
what!!!! it said nowhere about that... that i can recall? it just says voting starts 4-8-09 and runs tell the 10th? im gonna be upset if i missed this and also id hate to let my competition down as it will make me look bad Evil or Very Mad

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
anfa

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Now you is branded and banded! Shocked

dewking

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Sorry NGSP...

I had a similar issue 2 years ago... thought it was open for posting for all 4 days, with voting starting when both images were posted...

but it was posting Monday-Tuesday, Voting Wednesday-Thursday...

So it seems you've missed it (others had a similar problem with not knowing it had even started).

It sucks, especially with the one that your opponent posted.

zebob 06/09 @ 11:14 am
im more of an alethic computer geek that doesnt play sports but is still strong.
Granulated

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:55 pm   Reply with quote         

dewking wrote:
Sorry NGSP...

I had a similar issue 2 years ago... thought it was open for posting for all 4 days, with voting starting when both images were posted...

you gotta be having a radox !!!!

(radox bath..laugh)

ReyRey

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:00 pm   Reply with quote         

I had to do a word search to find instructions. How a bout a big banner for Christ's sake. It is a big occasion here. They should let late entries into the next round. I have a feeling there are people still thinking that they can post their entry.
Confused

blue_lurker

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok dont get mad at me but I thought it was easy to find, Contest-H2H-click on ya name-upload
I mean come on and the time has been post on the H2H site for a while and mentioned in chat and a few threads, I know some people dont go to chat but if ya had questions ya should have asked. I do fell sorry for those that missed the dead line and the no shows with out an excuse need there asses banned, but Im sure if there was not deliberate reason and it was just a common mistake the Boss will at least listen to your reasons.

And well almost 4 months ago I suggested to advertise, even started a thread about when to have the H2H, shame there was not to many people wanting to back me up way back when huh.

blue_lurker

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:29 pm   Reply with quote         

dewking wrote:
Sorry NGSP...

Man thats how it use to run way back when Dew, and it sucked waiting for the other guy to post and they never did.

dewdew

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Matt...just something i have noticed about this site and others....

Those words in BLUE with the underline....they are CLICKABLE. Wink

You looked...but never thought to click on your Bracket Slot.... Doh! See what all those years of "shreading" without a helmet does. Cool

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:11 pm   Reply with quote         

sorry to hear this matt, btw good work

glennhanna

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:45 pm   Reply with quote         

I think entries should be allowed to be submitted late, during the voting period... a late entry will lose-out on votes, which is a good consequence, and would be better than a no-show completely.

pakimo

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:58 pm   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:
I think entries should be allowed to be submitted late, during the voting period... a late entry will lose-out on votes, which is a good consequence, and would be better than a no-show completely.
I disagree. Smile

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:08 pm   Reply with quote         

You are having a Giraffe?!!?!

seriously, I know it is apparent to a lot of us, but I have been personally contacted by several new to H2H members about the starting, deadline, rounds and voting dates, it is clear not everyone knows.

This is our showpiece event, it is our golden goose of comps. And it is hidden away, yes neatly under the contest link, but really the weeks during and before the H2H, a large slice of homepage real-estate should be set aside for it, so everyone knows, and it feels as epic as it really should be.

FACT!

YerPalAl

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:41 pm   Reply with quote         

I agree with Marco.

I hope not too many people hate me for it. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - why can't i upload my h2h image? - Reply to topic