Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - News on Blurker? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ReinMan

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:34 pm   Reply with quote         

First time I heard a bullroarer was on a Midnight Oil album. Man, it is a COOL sounding thing.

But... back to Blue.

Blue Blue
Where are You?
I really hope it's not true,
That you are in a zoo.

(sorry - I really HAVEN'T had enough vino yet to deliver my best... drunken Hopefully the MEDIC will arrive shortly with MORE MEDICINE!)

dewdew

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:58 pm   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
dewdew wrote:
Maybe he went on a walk-about.. Question ...He is from Australia. Mr. Green

Idea ....I know, we can have BigBuck go outside and swing that horn on a string they use(stereo-typing). Then if Blue hears it, he can swing his back.

Man, what would you all do with-out me..... (Dont answer that).

I can go and give the 'bullroarer' a whirl Dewie....

....but he is about 3500km away! Laughing

Doh! yea'h, thats what i was talking about. Sorry, they swing them so fast it's hard to see whats at the end of the string.

3500 km...... Shocked ....your going to have to swing HARD. Laughing You want a good "VISUAL"....think about Blue in the walk-about loin cloth. Embarassed Warms the heart. Laughing You know he will have the viking helmet on too. Cool

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Blurker will be back soon. I haven't heard from him or anything, I just have a feeling about it.

He'll have some crazy tale to tell us about why he had to go AWOL and we'll all forgive him and things will be back to "normal".

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:40 pm   Reply with quote         

nancers wrote:
Blurker will be back soon. I haven't heard from him or anything, I just have a feeling about it.

He'll have some crazy tale to tell us about why he had to go AWOL and we'll all forgive him and things will be back to "normal".
I hope and pray so.

blue_lurker

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey guys,

Yep its me, first up I am alive. Monday night my gal bladder ruptured, I was rushed to hospital and then spent a few hours under the knife. Things went from bad to worst as my kidneys stopped functioning and I started to have trouble breathing. Upshot Im in hospital in intensive care till tomorrow had 1 surgery and looking to have another 2day. Got tubes and wires and sticky things all over me, yes my daughter took photos on her phone yesterday, I hope to be in a room 2morrow with internet and stuff so I hope I can up date and respond to pms. Mrs Lurkers tried to let ya know but she has not left my side for 3 days other to eat and stuff, love that woman.

Sorry about the h2h damn pissed me off, and I had made it square inside circle and out side. But congrats to those that won and see you in the lounge when Im aloud. My very sexy male nurse is going to post this for me so thanks Dave, ya sexy bugger. Lol.

Hope to update soon.

Blurker

Tesore

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Very Happy Good to hear from you Very Happy
Get well asap!!!

Hug

annajon

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:25 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Hey guys,

Yep its me, first up I am alive. Monday night my gal bladder ruptured, I was rushed to hospital and then spent a few hours under the knife. Things went from bad to worst as my kidneys stopped functioning and I started to have trouble breathing. Upshot Im in hospital in intensive care till tomorrow had 1 surgery and looking to have another 2day. Got tubes and wires and sticky things all over me, yes my daughter took photos on her phone yesterday, I hope to be in a room 2morrow with internet and stuff so I hope I can up date and respond to pms. Mrs Lurkers tried to let ya know but she has not left my side for 3 days other to eat and stuff, love that woman.

Sorry about the h2h damn pissed me off, and I had made it square inside circle and out side. But congrats to those that won and see you in the lounge when Im aloud. My very sexy male nurse is going to post this for me so thanks Dave, ya sexy bugger. Lol.

Hope to update soon.

Blurker

Ah, the world is spinning normally again... Very Happy

cafn8d

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked pale

So glad to hear from you, Blue! Good luck with the surgeries! I really hope you get well soon! Miss you. Hug

arcaico

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:39 pm   Reply with quote         

IF you guys had decided to release the friggin source on Friday, blue would win the tourney!!!! Shame on you mod squad!!!! Evil or Very Mad

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Arcaico!!! Shame on you for taking blurker's plight and turning it around to plug your own cause and taunt the untauntable mods!Laughing Laughing Laughing

Blue...take some pictures of the sexy male nurse for me when you feel better and are packing your bags to go home with the very wonderful MrsBlurker. I'm sure there are a few other chopchicks who might enjoy.

Take pictures of your scars and stuff for the guys.

Seriously....recover well. What a scare for you and yours. We are all relieved to hear you are ok. Good luck with the next surgery and whatever recovery period all of this entails.

HUGS HUGS HUGS!
nanc

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:07 pm   Reply with quote         

HUZZAH FOR BLURKER!!!

In your honor, sir, I shall drain my bottle of 12 year old Jamison.

Very Happy

Cheers, and I look forward to your return.

Sassy

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Is Dave the Nurse a Midget?? maybe THATS why Mrs. Blurker hasn't left his side... Shocked Shocked

Get Well Soon! Hug

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Ouch. Get better soon.

Paul Von Stetina

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:21 pm   Reply with quote         

I hate it when that happens...
Take care buddy, and get the hell out of there ASAP, that's an order! Smile

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:26 pm   Reply with quote         

lol@Nancers!

Seriously, Blurker, you're needed at the Loser's Lounge. Someone's threatened to take it over...and we know that will never happen.
Pfft! Rey won't arm wrestle...Anfa's peeing all over the place...and Marco's being too nice and quiet!

Bottom line (oops forgive the pun)...we need you tending to the losers. So get back to work asap, ok?

Hug

Hug for Tracy and the little Lurkers, too.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - News on Blurker? - Reply to topic