Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - How luck changes... - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

dannyboyuk09

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:41 pm   Reply with quote         

You ever had one of those weeks were everything is going great you are waiting for everything to go Tits up!!

Last week I was chopping everyday, was waiting eagerly to find out how I was doing in the 2nd round of H2H and life was sweet.

Lets skip forward to Saturday, you just lost out in H2H, your wifes back injury gets worse and you DIDNT win the national lottery.

Sunday discover pipe leaking in kitchen but shooting water towards living room thru the wall.
Plumber turns up today and fixes it, then gives me a nice bill too... AND THEN you realise your Advantage runs out and you just paid your last penny to get pipes fixed.

HOWDYA LIKE THEM APPLES???? lol
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:59 pm   Reply with quote         

I have had a water plumbing problem Sad
Last week-end my water heater have died Crying or Very sad
I have bought a new water heater and I worked during 2 fucking days on it
The living room floor was like a beach

splodge

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:07 pm   Reply with quote         

it goes both ways, if i wake up in the morning it's the start of another good day

Hallcross Toots
dannyboyuk09

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:14 pm   Reply with quote         

L@rue wrote:
I have had a water plumbing problem Sad
Last week-end my water heater have died Crying or Very sad
I have bought a new water heater and I worked during 2 fucking days on it
The living room floor was like a beach

Aw nightmare. It sucks eh!! Hope it's all ok now!!
Smile

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:16 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
it goes both ways, if i wake up in the morning it's the start of another good day

You mean the good out weighs the bad and some days in reverse?? Yeah life could be worse. I love this place so I will start chopping again tomorrow maybe...

Thanks friend!! Smile

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Yep, it isn’t easy sometimes.
But there is love, sunshine sunny, children laughing, flowers, marshmallows, chocolate, happy dogs, arrogant cats, humour, music, talent, creativity, health (all the best with your wife’s back!), the smell of apple pie, old Superman movies, cold beer with the neighbors, 'Reinman’s Travels' to read over and over again, fixed pipes, circus in town, Susan Boyle Wink, wine and roses, friendship Hug and PSC!

Very Happy

dannyboyuk09

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:
But there is love, sunshine sunny, children laughing, flowers, marshmallows, chocolate, happy dogs, arrogant cats, humour, music, talent, creativity, health (all the best with your wife’s back!), the smell of apple pie, old Superman movies, cold beer with the neighbors, 'Reinman’s Travels' to read over and over again, fixed pipes, circus in town, Susan Boyle Wink, wine and roses, friendship Hug and PSC!

Very Happy

I feel all...toasty inside now!
Thank you.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:14 pm   Reply with quote         

I've had a stomach virus as well as an allergy infection within the last 3 days. Oh yeah and last week my laptop had a major crash that I've spent hours on though have yet to completely repair. Doh!

Though I'll take that over a water heater busting. Yikes L@rue!

seelcraft

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:

Very Happy

ThankyouTesore:lifeisgood!Eventhoughmyspacebarbroke!

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
ThankyouTesore:lifeisgood!Eventhoughmyspacebarbroke!

Laughing
A friend of my had the same problem... she did it this way:
life.is.good.!.Even.though.my.space.bar.broke.!.
And then there is the old ascii: alt 32
Wink

Paul Von Stetina

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Well Dannyboy, you got a minute?
Last week my friend dumped some flamable cleaning solution in the toilet without telling me, I went in to take a dump and while I was sitting there I thought I'd have a smoke, when I threw the match in the toilet, it was still lit and the toilet exploded and burned my ass real bad, I flew off and hit my head on the door that had a mirror, that broke and cut my forehead, (14 stitches) his girlfriend heard the noise and opened the door real fast only to hit me in the head again, she's hot and when she saw me on the floor with my pants down and a burnt ass, I was so embare-assed, then the paramedics came, I had to be put on the stretcher with my butt up in the air for everyone to see, the medic was new and put the wrong stuff on my burn... Shocked yea it hurt really bad, I started screaming and fell off the gurney and broke my arm, so they get me back on and in the ambulance, the driver got lost and went down the wrong road with lots of pott-holes, well, an oxygen bottle fell off and hit me in the head again...(3 more stitches) OK, so I finally get to the hospital and after waiting in the emergency room for 45 minutes with all these strange people looking at my burnt butt, I'm sure someone took a movie and posted it on You-tube, anyway I find out that it was the wrong hospital and I had to be transferred to the burn unit 3 hours away, the ambulance got in an accident and we went into a ditch, I finally said screw this and pulled myself from the wreckage, now I'm hitchin a ride and this weirdo picked me up because he saw my butt I guess, it was strange cuz when I got home his # was in my top pocket, I don't remember how it got there, but now I'm in therapy, I still have to chop standing up and my head still hurts,...gosh, I wish I only had your troubles. I have to go change the bandage on my ass... Twisted Evil Laughing I hope this makes you feel a little better.

Tarmac

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Smile
Cheer up. It could be much worse. Look for the positives.. Every thing bad in life passes eventually.

blue_lurker

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Yeah life can be a real bitch huh
(Push button twice...ahhhhhhhh)

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Yea...life mildly blows at the moment haha.

I'm crossing my fingers, though. Hopefully, my plagiarism charge gets dropped (as it very much so should) and that would be a gigantic weight off my shoulders. If it isn't though...sigh...

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:27 pm   Reply with quote         

oh...............the cryin' the blues thread! woot!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJoxPVddjSE&feature=related

CRANK IT UP!!!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - How luck changes... - Reply to topic