Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Next time - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Would you like larger images in the H2H?

Hell yeah

89%

89%

[ 26 ]

No, I don't want anyone to look that close.

10%

10%

[ 3 ]

Total Votes: 29

ReyRey

Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Next time we have an H2H Can we post larger versions of our images?? These are some of the best entries all year and all we have are these little pics. I want soooo bad to click on the images and look at the details. Just an idea. Please. Very Happy Even if we can only do it after the contest. That would be ok too. Wink

Sjitske

Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:56 pm   Reply with quote         

absolutely! Very Happy would be very nice, cuz now they are mere thumbnails Wink

Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:56 pm   Reply with quote         

indeed rey rey if its possible this is a good idea, btw i also like to see dogs better Very Happy Very Happy

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Looking back at round one, some images were soooooo bad, I wanted to have them reduced to thumbnails only.

Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:02 pm   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
Looking back at round one, some images were soooooo bad, I wanted to have them reduced to thumbnails only.
not mine i hope?? Very Happy yes i sucked i agree

JORDAN792

Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:05 pm   Reply with quote         

rey rey is right... if only we could get chops like that in the daily contests. I congratulate everyone in the h2h today, these really are some of the best images yet and I had a hell of a time choosing which ones to vote for. By the way the next h2h should be in the fall

deshone

Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:06 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Next time we have an H2H Can we post larger versions of our images?? These are some of the best entries all year and all we have are these little pics. I want soooo bad to click on the images and look at the details. Just an idea. Please. Very Happy Even if we can only do it after the contest. That would be ok too. Wink

yep then we can examine bad shadows better Smile (just kidding)

supak0ma

Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:13 pm   Reply with quote         

i'm almost sure it will be done

dewdew

Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:15 pm   Reply with quote         

It's good to know, i'm not the only one that trys to "CLICK" the images to "GO BIG". Razz

Sjitske.... Doh! .....your on your cell phone. They are thumbnails. Cool Laughing

Quote:

Embarassed Mr. Green

Tawiskaro

Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:18 pm   Reply with quote         

I agree. I think it would be nice, too, if there was a comment box available after the voting is completed. I'd like to see links to sources, and artist remarks.

Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:23 pm   Reply with quote         

No...

i want the tiniest and most blurred out image possible...so i can use my new Photoshopo CSI filter. Then resize it a 100 times larger and still have the sharpest quality. (now how does this filter work again?)

ReyRey

Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:43 pm   Reply with quote         

I wouldn't mind seeing comments too. (only viewable by the artist until after the contest)

glennhanna

Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:57 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
I wouldn't mind seeing comments too. (only viewable by the artist until after the contest)

Yes! Give me something to look at during the next two days, this is torture..... although doing this would allow you to do some simple arithmetic to figure out if you are winning. Maybe only show the text comments, and leave the mysterious three dot voters out of view.

glennhanna

Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:05 pm   Reply with quote         

as for bigger images, I'm mostly for it. Especially when there is a close match. The only benefit for having small images is that it shaves some time off the chopping process, once you've learned what kind of details you can ignore adding. I can spend hours adding finishing touches to images, but when I start late, and the clock is fast approaching, I know that a little sloppiness has some forgiveness.

dewdew

Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:30 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
It's good to know, i'm not the only one that trys to "CLICK" the images to "GO BIG". Razz

Sjitske.... Doh! .....you're on your cell phone. They are thumbnails. Cool Laughing

Quote:

Embarassed Mr. Green

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Next time - Reply to topic