Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Quit smoking crusade - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

glennhanna

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:36 am   Reply with quote         

I bought a digital cigarette.

E-cigarettes aren't cigarettes. It's a personal vapor machine that simulates smoking. It vaporizes liquid in a cartridge and the liquid can contain different levels of nicotine, including zero. Nicotine alone won't kill you.

By vaping with this thing, you don't get the tar, the smell, or the 4000 chemicals that come with a regular cigarette. You can use this in your car, your house, in a restaurant, even airplanes.

My personal experience will tell you that this thing has its ups and downs. I don't think it's an equivalent substitute to cigarettes as far as the amount of vapor it makes and the feel of it. It feels like sucking on a pen, and breathing regular air... sometimes you get a good puff and can feel it your throat, which I like. You have to keep topping it off with liquid to get a good effect which lasts about 20 minutes before topping off again. The batteries only last between 2-4 hours of constant use, then take 3-4 hours to recharge. My kit came with 2 batteries.

It takes a while to get used to, since there is a lot of hype on the internet that make these things sound like they are as satisfying as real cigarettes. Think of it more like switching to diet soda from regular soda. After using it a while, I like not hacking up my lungs, being able to breath again, not smelling like smoke, and not having to go outside in the cold to 'vape' it. I can sit right in front of my computer or in my car without leaving a stench. There is no second-hand danger. Any questions, PM me. I don't sell these things, hope it doesn't come across that way. I'm just promoting better health with friends.

http://www.vapevideos.com
update *11/24/2009 - I bought another e-cig, called the Joye 501, and it is way better than the first device I had.. more smoke, quicker battery charge, smaller yet seems more powerful than the bigger model I had. Very pleased.

mikey

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:26 pm   Reply with quote         

You quit the stinkerettes that's what counts! Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Quit smoking crusade - Reply to topic