Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Who would you like to see chop? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ReyRey

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:39 am   Reply with quote         

Let's make a list of choppers that you would like to see chop and we will see if we can all get them to all chop the same day in an upcoming contest. We will see if we can get them to agree on a date.
(let's keep it, choppers who come back now and them or who are active in the threads sometimes. Not people who have gone never to be seen again. ok?) After the scavenger hunt.

My pick is
1. Scion Shade
2. Billtvshow
3. Reinman
4. Anfa
5. Mightybeet

blue_lurker

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:43 am   Reply with quote         

Splodge

ReyRey

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:46 am   Reply with quote         

1. Scion Shade
2. Billtvshow
3. Reinman
4. Anfa
5. Mightybeet
6. Splodge
7. Blue Lurker
8. Meaty
9. Marco Ballistic (oww that hurt Wink )
10. Showcase

yello_piggy

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:50 am   Reply with quote         

why not concentrate more on the nubee section? I mean there psc is alive, there is enthusiasm, there is potential, there is the future of psc. why not having more attention on their entries, giving constructive feedback, feeling them welcome, instead of celebrating the "old farts" (sorry, but Laughing ).

so: 11. Any nubee

ReyRey

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:56 am   Reply with quote         

I'm not talking about old farts. (except for Blue) Laughing I'm talking active members that don't chop but we see them in the threads or chat all the time, or mods that are too busy to chop all the time. Maybe we can get them for one day. The nubies are already doing it. I would like to get a nice mix of both. I'm not trying to convince people to come back, I'm just saying "hey, I know you've been busy but why don't we all get together and chop something on this date XXXXXXX. Nubies and old school. let's see what we get.

blue_lurker

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:59 am   Reply with quote         

yello_piggy wrote:
why not concentrate more on the nubee section? I mean there psc is alive, there is enthusiasm, there is potential, there is the future of psc. why not having more attention on their entries, giving constructive feedback, feeling them welcome, instead of celebrating the "old farts" (sorry, but Laughing ).

I understand your point but to tell the truth 13 entries in todays contest does not make me confident that our new guys are active...last week they kept on asking for challenges, well take me off the list and you have some great skill that will challenge the new crew to get active again.

With regards to feedback, feeling welcome Most of the older crew do that. I understand what 2rey is tryiing to do and no one said it was old fart exclusive!

ReyRey

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:00 am   Reply with quote         

yello_piggy wrote:

I think active members/newbies will be chopping anyways. If they see this thread, they will probably mark the date to be there anyways.

yello_piggy

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:15 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
yello_piggy wrote:

I think active members/newbies will be chopping anyways. If they see this thread, they will probably mark the date to be there anyways.

no question, that was clear. you asked for who we would like to see, and I would like to see more talented new people entering psc, beside the high-level benchmarking seniors (better word than "fart"!), we need both, and quick.

blue_lurker

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:16 am   Reply with quote         

I kinda like being called an old fart...lmao

ReyRey

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:21 am   Reply with quote         

yello_piggy wrote:
ReyRey wrote:
yello_piggy wrote:

no question, that was clear. you asked for who we would like to see, and I would like to see more talented new people entering psc, beside the high-level benchmarking seniors (better word than "fart"!), we need both, and quick.

True dat.

buckie74

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:51 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
1. Scion Shade
2. Billtvshow
3. Reinman
4. Anfa
5. Mightybeet
6. Splodge
7. Blue Lurker
8. Meaty
10. Showcase

11. Arcaico

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:56 am   Reply with quote         

yellow pig dude wrote:
"benchmarking seniors" ?

Shocked Laughing
Oh that is SO me. reindeer

Mir

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:56 am   Reply with quote         

buckie74 wrote:
ReyRey wrote:
1. Scion Shade
2. Billtvshow
3. Reinman
4. Anfa
5. Mightybeet
6. Splodge
7. Blue Lurker
8. Meaty
10. Showcase

11. Arcaico

bigbuck

Netwel

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:25 am   Reply with quote         

Not ReyRey.

He sucks.

Wink

ReyRey

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:30 am   Reply with quote         

1. Scion Shade
2. Billtvshow
3. Reinman
4. Anfa
5. Mightybeet
6. Splodge
7. Blue Lurker
8. Meaty
10. Showcase
11. Arcaico
12. Digital Pharoah ( He's always here anyways, he might as well make himself useful) Razz

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Who would you like to see chop? - Reply to topic