Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Were you always old??? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Tommeken

Location: Belgium

Post Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:40 pm   Reply with quote         


my turn Laughing

this was me at the beginning in 1981

i am the one on the left in 1983

thats me at the age of 6 or 7

this is me last summer at a costume ball dressed like a pimp Laughing Cool




_________________

SCWIDVICIOUS

Location: Not on PSC

Post Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:47 pm   Reply with quote         


yo... wheres da hoe hat? ya cant be pimpin widout da right hat
Tommeken

Location: Belgium

Post Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:20 pm   Reply with quote         


SCWIDVICIOUS wrote:
yo... wheres da hoe hat? ya cant be pimpin widout da right hat


Me bitch were holding that for me Laughing Twisted Evil




_________________

DaVinci

Location: The Netherlands

Post Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:24 am   Reply with quote         


Ok here we go...

Somewhere in 1983 with my brother, I am the little one...


Oh no...nudity!!! Shocked


My first Beethoven notes (nice interior btw)


Nice haircut


Nice clothes Laughing


I think I was like 8 years old here


2005 Casanova


2009 "Chinese in Greece" Laughing




annajon

Location: DEAD THREAD DUMPINGGROUND NEAR YOU

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:42 am   Reply with quote         




sigh........... this was me - when I was 20.




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:59 pm   Reply with quote         


annajon wrote:


sigh........... this was me - when I was 20.


nice photo anna,was that a couple of weeks ago? Wink




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:00 pm   Reply with quote         


Might as well get in on the act...where do the years go Confused





ReinMan

Location: Whitby, ONTARIO, CAN

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:07 pm   Reply with quote         


Great shots, Lux! Hell, maybe you are old enough to have a beer with me and OurPalAl! Laughing




_________________

_________________________________
THIS SITE REALLY DOESN'T EXIST
the way our EGO THINKS IT MIGHT!
_________________________________
annajon

Location: DEAD THREAD DUMPINGGROUND NEAR YOU

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:30 pm   Reply with quote         


I can join you then ReinMan... I qualify with age too

born 1956




delia

Location: Near Albany, NY

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:31 pm   Reply with quote         


Huh. Don't remember posting here before, but I see I shared another prom pic early on! LOL! Oh well, too late... Here's another one for ya.



Prom 1993.... I was 17, skinny, and had the BIGGEST GLASSES EVER INVENTED!!

This past fall



Here I am a couple of weeks ago:




_________________
I've been sockified by ReyRey!


http://www.track4va.com
DaVinci

Location: The Netherlands

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:32 am   Reply with quote         


Some of these photos are asking to be chopped!!! Twisted Evil
Chop the Chopper!




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:19 am   Reply with quote         


DaVinci wrote:
Some of these photos are asking to be chopped!!! Twisted Evil
Chop the Chopper!

We should give Blurker a hand and bump the thread! Very Happy




Sh!Za

Location: Right here

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:52 am   Reply with quote         




sigh........... this was me - when I was 20. (last friday)

me and ma baby! I made this one for my homepage, Im working on!

I know skinny! but how I can see, Im not the only one! Smile

lux NICE photos!!! my absoloutly favorite is 1774!!! I wish I'd had such a hair Very Happy




_________________
When I walk across the water, then my critics say, he can't even swim!
Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:10 am   Reply with quote         


Sh!Za wrote:


sigh........... this was me - when I was 20. (last friday)

me and ma baby! I made this one for my homepage, Im working on!

I know skinny! but how I can see, Im not the only one! Smile

lux NICE photos!!! my absoloutly favorite is 1774!!! I wish I'd had such a hair Very Happy


Shocked 1774 Shocked Oh my lord!that would make me even a bit too old to have a beer with Rein and Al Laughing. When my daughter first saw that photo she said "what's mommy doing playing guitar" Very Happy.Happy Birthday my friend!Cool pic with your guitar. Keep on rockin' and hey why not join the wrestling team,that'll put some fibre on ya! Wink




Sh!Za

Location: Right here

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:48 am   Reply with quote         


Luxwiz wrote:
Sh!Za wrote:


sigh........... this was me - when I was 20. (last friday)

me and ma baby! I made this one for my homepage, Im working on!

I know skinny! but how I can see, Im not the only one! Smile

lux NICE photos!!! my absoloutly favorite is 1774!!! I wish I'd had such a hair Very Happy


Shocked 1774 Shocked Oh my lord!that would make me even a bit too old to have a beer with Rein and Al Laughing. When my daughter first saw that photo she said "what's mommy doing playing guitar" Very Happy.Happy Birthday my friend!Cool pic with your guitar. Keep on rockin' and hey why not join the wrestling team,that'll put some fibre on ya! Wink


haha Very HappyVery Happy you daughter has humor!

no no I had no birthday! I just made this photo on friday! but thx anyway!! Laughing

a really good idea with the the wrestling team! I hope Im not mud after that!!!

but you know... hands of a genius have to be filigree! Very Happy Very Happy




_________________
When I walk across the water, then my critics say, he can't even swim!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Were you always old??? - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.