Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Migrated Topics - Injury list... - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

qqqqq

Post Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:02 am   Reply with quote         

whoa bottig is hardcore Smile<br><br>i think it would be cool to tell the story Smile<br><br>1 concussion (jumped off stairs and hit ceiling with head)<br>tore achillies tendon, broke ankle (football)<br>chronic ulser at 2 centimeter puncture wound on shin (hide and seek.. it took like six month to heal plus like a month of iv antibiotics)<br>broke arm (another hide and seek)

splodge

Post Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:23 am   Reply with quote         

it would be easier for me to list thing i have not broken, my back, my tongue, and a couple of ribs, every thing else has been mangled in one way or another

Hallcross Toots

Post Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:35 am   Reply with quote         

I just bent a bone

Post Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:43 am   Reply with quote         

<b>Dislocated and fractured ankle - February, 1991</b><br><br>17 years old. Skateboarding at a skate park and was carving in a pool at night when some idiot dropped in on me and we collided. <br><br>I blacked out and woke up with my left ankle tweaked and pointing to the left. <br><br>Went to the hospital, they reset it in place, then surgery with stainless steel plate and pins, and finally a cast.<br><br>3 months later, back to skateboarding again.

billtvshow
Site Moderator

Post Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:05 am   Reply with quote         

1 broken growth plate<br>8 stitches
Showcase

Post Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:03 pm   Reply with quote         

I once bit my toenail too short...man that hurt...<br>its all better now.<br>

Post Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Cheezy i was a wild tomboy, and very energetic... of course the scraps also didnt help that my elemetry school had an asphalt playground lol no fricking plastic playground equipment, sand or woodchips for my generation!

Post Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:58 pm   Reply with quote         

oh, i was also born with a cancerous tumor in my stomach. But it was safely removed.

Rondo

Post Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:33 pm   Reply with quote         

I have had a cyst the size of a grapefruit removed from underneath my arm, and my galbladder taken out too. Oh and i smashed my toe the day i had my gallbladdder out that swelled up huge, they drilled ahole in it to releive the pressure, then the hole "over healed" and was likened to a tumor, the name wouldnt fall all the way off, and the new nail was being held back by it, and i had trouble with that toe for TWO years. I also had t have teh old nail removed which involved a epidural and burning the over healed tumor thing off.. <br> and even now, 2 1/2 years later its still a little weird. The day of surgery, i went in my pantry to look for food, still very much feeling the morphine they gave me in teh hospital, and dropped a big bottle of flavored vinager with herbs, garlic and peppers in it on that toe.. i had more problems with it than my surgery!<br><br>I have also acciedently spilled boiling water on my stomach while cooking several times..<br>cut my fingers and hands cutting veggies, <br>burned my arm on hot pans and the over bumping them<br>endless cat scratches from when they get freaked and peel out on me<br><br>then there are the self imposed scars from before i was medicated and was a cutter when i got stressed and depressed<br><br>I just shouldnt be allowed to touch anything ever<br>

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Migrated Topics - Injury list... - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com