Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - RIP Michael Jackson... - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Tommeken

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:57 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Tommeken wrote:
Grefix wrote:

i saw the first 200m but there actually just a few who could do the moonwalk...Most of them try but suck big time Laughing and the other part are just plain stupid Shocked Twisted Evil

I enjoyed the way whoever put it all together has the videos synced up to run in sequence like they do. True, most of the moon-walking Sucks The Glove, but the idea is done up rather well. (I think I got to about 237m before I zoned out). Wink

i did like the idea behind it and it's nice how it's put together...
however i don't have the patience to watch the full 800m Laughing
probably if ya send your own moonwalk you get lined up at the end...and nobody will ever see that Laughing Laughing Laughing

ReinMan

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Grefix just added his - and he sent me a link that had him come up right away - didn't have to wait 256 minutes to see "him" do his moonwalk.

Anyway - I may have to try this too! Razz

Tommeken

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:33 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Grefix just added his - and he sent me a link that had him come up right away - didn't have to wait 256 minutes to see "him" do his moonwalk.

Anyway - I may have to try this too! Razz

haha good luck...i'm not going to try it ...i'll probably be the one that suck big time Razz

maybe i'll have to ask grefix's moonwalk link...could be funny Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Chopper wrote:

I agree with the theory this one psychologist had about Michael Jackson having Peter Pan syndrome (Puer Aeternus).

It's been a while since I read the book, but could Peter Pan's young friends accurately describe distinct markings on his erect penis?
Because Michael's friends could.

Interesting article if you have the time:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/michael-jackson-bad-and-very-dangerous-1731258.html
(start halfway at "Anyone with me?")

I must say I enjoyed listening to my parents' Thriller album.
I even wore an MJ pin for a time and hung out with friends who wore red leather zipper jackets.

I also admired O.J. Simpson's athletic prowess but that didn't cloud my mind enough to believe he had "happy butcher" syndrome.

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Tommeken wrote:

maybe i'll have to ask grefix's moonwalk link...could be funny Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing

http://www.eternalmoonwalk.com/tony-grefix-david-b1z Smile
Will be right after the initial one

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Interesting article, Badcop. I just finished reading the entire thing.

As a parent, I find it difficult to understand how a parent could settle out of court for money on this issue. That raises some red flags for me. If someone molested my child, you better believe I wouldn't take a penny. I would be pushing the trial, regardless of whether I won or lost the case.

The author of the article is definitely bias in his belief that MJ is guilty, so it's difficult to rely on his account regarding the issue of MJ's private area and the boy's description. I wonder if there is a more objective/credible source that can relate this evidence.

It would be nice if some kids could come forward looking to seek justice rather than a chunk of MJ's cash.

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Chopper wrote:

As a parent, I find it difficult to understand how a parent could settle out of court for money on this issue.

I understand why you'd feel that way but you have to put yourself in their shoes.

The defense team put the family under immense pressure with 2 options that probably sounded like this:

#1- You pursue the case and chances are you'll lose.
There's no real evidence and it's your word against Michael Jackson's.
In the process, you'll become vilified the world over as the family who tried to put the king of pop behind bars.
You'll put your son through hell and he'll only come out worse off.

or

#2- You sign these documents that bind you to silence. In return, your children and your children's children
will never have to worry about money as long as they live.

This is not an easy choice for a poor family to make.
It's not as if taking Michael to court would erase the past.

Chopper wrote:

The author of the article is definitely bias in his belief that MJ is guilty, so it's difficult to rely on his account regarding the issue of MJ's private area and the boy's description. I wonder if there is a more objective/credible source that can relate this evidence.

I recall hearing this from mainstream outlets when it first surfaced. I just referenced the most recent article I could find. Do a search and you'll find thousands of articles saying the same thing. Then prepare to explain yourself when your wife finds "distinct penis markings" in your search history.

I think I had more to say on this but I have to run.
The great Oscar Mayer passed away today and I've arranged a private memorial at the barbecue.

glennhanna

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:55 am   Reply with quote         

Guess who?

Tommeken

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:06 am   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:

Guess who?

Shocked i guess that's how michael would look like if he didn't have al the operations and etc....
Twisted Evil

Tesore

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:22 am   Reply with quote         

He was a beautiful child... Confused

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:49 am   Reply with quote         

i've even been in his Birth Place...called Gary Indiana....that was quite the rush Laughing

Hint: try google street view @ gary indiana... Laughing

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:56 am   Reply with quote         

Why do people bow to a child molester? Let someone molest YOUR child and see how much you like it!

anfa

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:43 am   Reply with quote         

Cartoon Contractor wrote:
Why do people bow to a child molester? Let someone molest YOUR child and see how much you like it!

I agree with this guy!!

Cartoon Contractor

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:53 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Cartoon Contractor wrote:

I agree with this guy!!

Thanks Anfa! I'm glad someone does!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - RIP Michael Jackson... - Reply to topic