Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - RIP Michael Jackson... - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:09 am   Reply with quote         

nat_g31 wrote:

Let's recognize the good he did and the impact he had on the world.

not the accusations, which have never been confirmed.

This is a testament to how fame can warp people's perceptions.

And I would say this to anyone who say's there's no proof...

Let's imagine you had a neighbor named, Joe.
Joe is a car mechanic who lives alone
(and by alone, I mean with a monkey and the Elephant Man's skeleton).
Every once in a while he invites young boys from the neighborhood to sleep over at his house.
Obviously no parent in their right mind would let their child sleep at Joe's house. He's just a mechanic, after all.
But for the sake of argument, let's say they did.
After a while, the first child comes forward and accuses Joe of molestation. Who woulda thunk it?
Like any innocent person, Joe turns around and offers the boy
substantial money to ixnay on the andjobhay.
Despite this, parents continue to send their kids for sleepovers with Joe.
And of course, there are more accusations of molestation.

Would anyone in their right mind say, "There's no proof. Joe's too talented a car mechanic to do that. Those kids are lying!" ?

Of course not.

anfa

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:12 am   Reply with quote         

nat_g31, anything that goes on between two concerning adults is fine by me (and I mean anything. They could cook and eat each other as far as I'm concerned just as long as I'm not involved.) But when you bring innocent children into equation it is totally wrong!!

nat_g31

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:30 am   Reply with quote         

It is wrong and sick beyond discussion, I am not arguing that. But the world is also full of greedy bitches that want to extort the rich and famous. Why the hell would parents continue to let their kids go there if supposed child molestation was going on??? Maybe you should be attacking their dumbasses.

If Michael did it, well he is an ass. He is anyway for his weirdness but like Tesore said, he never had a chance to live a regular life.

Looks like he did it according to the media, but do you believe everything the media says? I didn't think so Anfa.

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
the burning couch

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 am   Reply with quote         

I don't really think MJ was even capable of relating to anyone, on a sexual level.

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:41 am   Reply with quote         

what can money and fame buy?

the benefit of the doubt... Confused

nat_g31

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:23 pm   Reply with quote         

supak0ma wrote:
what can money and fame buy?

the benefit of the doubt... Confused

just saying. . . look at the accusers. What can money buy???

Me personally. A settlement is fu--king absurd. If I thought someone molested my kid I would kick their ass, kill them, and then kick their dead ass again. Or at the least prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Screw a cash settlement.

You all seem to give these people too much credit and credibility.

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
anfa

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:32 pm   Reply with quote         

I think it's embedded into the American psyche that money is the solution to everything!

nat_g31

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:41 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
I think it's embedded into the American psyche that money is the solution to everything!

Not me. If MJ molested my kid, I might get some peace knowing Bubba is molesting him in prison.
Seems like a great "get rich quick scheme" if your looking for some money and don't care about your kid. In that case money is a great solution.

seamusoisin

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:07 pm   Reply with quote         

MJ took choppin to new heights. I think he was still using PS 7 because that liquify filter seems a little off. Twisted Evil

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
splodge

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:17 pm   Reply with quote         

don't worry kiddies, lego are rebuilding him

Hallcross Toots
dannyboyuk09

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:10 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
I just don't understand how anyone can backup a child abuser!!
Help me if I'm wrong.

OK first of all I think your tarring everybody with the same brush and I think your comments are designed to shock and offend. Show us all proof that Michael Jackson EVER abused any children or any PERSON for that matter. Any individual that has money, stands out from the crowd, has success and does so much for childrens charities around the world...well your setting yourself up for all kinds of scrounging and fraudulent actions from vultures. You Anfa have displayed a hatred for human kind, your words are almost making me think of Nazi germany and I think YOU need to sit back, go through all your comments here and rethink your attitude.

Michael Jackson committed himself to helping others, yes he was bizarre and outrageous but so was Freddie Mercury, he wa gay, died of Aids... you got a problem with that too??

You got some eye opening to do and stop using the press as ammunition to spread hatred messages. Using so much foul language especially were some kids read... What does that make you??

you want to aim hatred somewhere, Google 'Garry Glitter'

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:20 pm   Reply with quote         

dannyboyuk09 wrote:
Michael Jackson committed himself to helping others, yes he was bizarre and outrageous but so was Freddie Mercury, he wa gay, died of Aids... you got a problem with that too??

WOW!! Tell me you DIDN´T compare Michael Jackson to Freddy Mercury... PLEASE!

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

splodge

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:40 pm   Reply with quote         

on topic guys

Hallcross Toots
sonic3

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:45 pm   Reply with quote         

dannyboyuk09 wrote:
anfa wrote:
I just don't understand how anyone can backup a child abuser!!
Help me if I'm wrong.

OK first of all I think your tarring everybody with the same brush and I think your comments are designed to shock and offend. Show us all proof that Michael Jackson EVER abused any children or any PERSON for that matter. Any individual that has money, stands out from the crowd, has success and does so much for childrens charities around the world...well your setting yourself up for all kinds of scrounging and fraudulent actions from vultures. You Anfa have displayed a hatred for human kind, your words are almost making me think of Nazi germany and I think YOU need to sit back, go through all your comments here and rethink your attitude.

You got some eye opening to do and stop using the press as ammunition to spread hatred messages. Using so much foul language especially were some kids read... What does that make you??

you want to aim hatred somewhere, Google 'Garry Glitter'

Well said Dannyboy!

There is not one of the great performers of the past who has not had something in thier lives that is looked at badly in some way.
And yeh Freddie who i admire alot, was no angel.
Elvis, Monroe, Sinatra, Cobain and many others had alot of problems, but still they go down in history as great performers and legends.

The story of MJ and childabuse has many arguements on both sides, stories that neither side can prove to be true nor false.

I think MJ was a very sad guy who's mentality was not an adult but still child like, he had many mental issues that made him the way he was.
I think he tried to relive his childhood through other children and in any other situation this would be seen as wrong in anyones eyes, but in his eyes he was just a child himself.
What ever happened between him and children i think was inocent but also should never of been allowed, and for that i blame the parent who let them in the first place.

MJ's life from start to finish was a very sad one.

He lived his life to perform for people
Its all he knew.

Synthvet

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - RIP Michael Jackson... - Reply to topic