Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Let's see your pets - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

kittie

Post Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:10 pm   Reply with quote         

TJ wrote:
He looks like a happy dog in the photo. Do you have any pets now?

If you're talking to me, yes.. you can probably find my cat in any picture thread. Laughing

He's the vampire cat at the top. This is when he was younger, though.

TJ

Post Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:20 pm   Reply with quote         

kittie wrote:
TJ wrote:

If you're talking to me, yes.. you can probably find my cat in any picture thread. Laughing

Yep... Talking to you..... looks like a fun chop.

Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:51 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Cartoon Contractor wrote:
arcaico wrote:
yorkies rock!!!!

They sure do Arc! Xena's registered name is
"Xena- Warrior Yorkie" thumright Laughing Laughing

one of my yorkies was registered Tori Amos of Ayrshire... and her mother was called Gisele Bundchen...

supak0ma

Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:52 am   Reply with quote         

kittie wrote:
TJ wrote:

this would do well on icanhaz Laughing Laughing

Cartoon Contractor

Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:42 am   Reply with quote         

deliandave wrote:
This is our pup, Pepper. She's about 6 months old now. We got her when she was nearly 5 months. She's a mix of beagle and eskimo.

I didn't know eskimos were allowed to breed with beagles! Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Must be a shortage of eskimo women! Laughing

rockyjob

Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:15 am   Reply with quote         

deliandave wrote:
This is our pup, Pepper. She's about 6 months old now. We got her when she was nearly 5 months. She's a mix of beagle and eskimo.

I didn't know eskimos were allowed to breed with beagles! Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Must be a shortage of eskimo women! Laughing
Laughing Laughing

arcaico

Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:18 am   Reply with quote         

supak0ma wrote:
arcaico wrote:
arcaico wrote:
yorkies rock!!!!

one of my yorkies was registered Tori Amos of Ayrshire... and her mother was called Gisele Bundchen...

at least I'm not italian... Twisted Evil

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

supak0ma

Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:56 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
supak0ma wrote:
arcaico wrote:
arcaico wrote:
yorkies rock!!!!

at least I'm not italian... Twisted Evil

is that your best shot shirley? Laughing

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:54 pm   Reply with quote         

This is my dog Tyson

[/img]

Tawiskaro

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:53 pm   Reply with quote         

This is Max:

He hates my guts. Loves the missus, though. That beak is like a power tool. He has drawn a fair amount of blood in our house. I have no doubt he can lop off fingers. He can splinter hardwood perches and open Brazil nuts with surgical precision. Three foot wingspan and a primordial shriek that sounds like something out of a Japanese monster movie. Will not talk when anyone is in the room. But he talks when he thinks no one is around. Imagine Jerry Lewis on crack. Then imagine Jerry Lewis with a bass voice. Then imagine that voice saying "Hello" when the phone rings. Loves pasta, steak, and pizza in addition to human blood.

Mir

Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:01 am   Reply with quote         

Tawiskaro wrote:
This is Max:

He hates my guts. Loves the missus, though. That beak is like a power tool. He has drawn a fair amount of blood in our house. I have no doubt he can lop off fingers. He can splinter hardwood perches and open Brazil nuts with surgical precision. Three foot wingspan and a primordial shriek that sounds like something out of a Japanese monster movie. Will not talk when anyone is in the room. But he talks when he thinks no one is around. Imagine Jerry Lewis on crack. Then imagine Jerry Lewis with a bass voice. Then imagine that voice saying "Hello" when the phone rings. Loves pasta, steak, and pizza in addition to human blood.

I can relate, parrots very loyal to just one person, they will attack anyone else who tries to invade their space. I notice that rope in the cage, it is supposed to be safe for parrots and you buy it in the pet shops, but it is very dangerous for them. We had one for our parrot which he loved, but we had a power cut once and he goat entagled in it, he almost bit his own leg right off trying to break free. He didn't even make a sound. When the lights came back on he was covered in blood and desperate, my son had a real tough time trying to set him free because he was too fightened. In the end he had to wrap him in a towel and free him, my son was covered in his blood and he was really upset because he tought he had lost his leg but luckily he managed to cure it and he only lost a couple of toe nails. Was a very upsetting experience so please be careful with the rope.

Beautiful parrot by the way.
DaVinci

Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:35 am   Reply with quote         

Big ass cat!

My cat with Sammie (who was on a source pic for a PSC contest once)

Tawiskaro

Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:15 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:
I can relate, parrots very loyal to just one person, they will attack anyone else who tries to invade their space. I notice that rope in the cage, it is supposed to be safe for parrots and you buy it in the pet shops, but it is very dangerous for them. We had one for our parrot which he loved, but we had a power cut once and he goat entagled in it, he almost bit his own leg right off trying to break free. He didn't even make a sound. When the lights came back on he was covered in blood and desperate, my son had a real tough time trying to set him free because he was too fightened. In the end he had to wrap him in a towel and free him, my son was covered in his blood and he was really upset because he tought he had lost his leg but luckily he managed to cure it and he only lost a couple of toe nails. Was a very upsetting experience so please be careful with the rope.

Beautiful parrot by the way.

Thanks, Mir. That "rope" is actually a heavy spring with the fibers spun around it. I don't think he can tangle it. He does have quite few chew toys (blocks of wood threaded on rope or cord), though. I'll check to make sure they're tangle-proof. I don't want to make any additions to our pet cemetery.

Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Let's see your pets - Reply to topic