Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Hola amigos - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:57 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
Yeah, you're not gonna start with that "You suck at Photoshop." shit, are you? Rolling Eyes

*Unfolds chair, sits down, pops the top aon a cold one and wats for the GOD/LORD fight to begin*

nah, no fight brother, just intrested in meeting like minded photoshoppers!
I'm all for solo challenges tho!

Cartoon Contractor

Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Scrumpy wrote:
Tesore wrote:
*Takes a chair beside Al*

Popcorn?

Wink

Help yourself

Since we're in a banning mood around here could we BAN Michael Jackson! Laughing Laughing
The son-of-a-bitch finally died and we still can't get rid of the SOB!

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:21 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
Yeah, you're not gonna start with that "You suck at Photoshop." shit, are you? Rolling Eyes

*Unfolds chair, sits down, pops the top aon a cold one and wats for the GOD/LORD fight to begin*

I shall challenge this amateur, err below amateur, any day of the week! Well except on Tuesdays of course! Razz

YerPalAl

Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:34 pm   Reply with quote         

* pops open another brewski* Smile

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Lord David wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:

I shall challenge this amateur, err below amateur, any day of the week! Well except on Tuesdays of course! Razz

Why are you so hostile?
I've done nothing to you! I usually don't like handing out ass whoopns but I will take u up on your challenge on tuesday!

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:31 am   Reply with quote         

GodofPhotoshop wrote:
Lord David wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:

Why are you so hostile?
I've done nothing to you! I usually don't like handing out ass whoopns but I will take u up on your challenge on tuesday!

Well then here's my apology, someone set up a contest for us now! Razz

Your the one toting and boasting, but without visual proof as of yet.

Cartoon Contractor

Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:57 am   Reply with quote         

Lord David wrote:
GodofPhotoshop wrote:
Lord David wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:

Why are you so hostile?

He has visual proof Lord David. Rolling Eyes Check out the Horse Head contest! God has spoken! Shocked

Granulated

Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Tawiskaro wrote:
TofuTheGreat wrote:
Tawiskaro wrote:
Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing

Smile

Lord David

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:17 am   Reply with quote         

Cartoon Contractor wrote:
Lord David wrote:
GodofPhotoshop wrote:
Lord David wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:

Why are you so hostile?

He has visual proof Lord David. Rolling Eyes Check out the Horse Head contest! God has spoken! Shocked

Oh please, just because he now has decided to enter some contests to show what he's got doesn't prove anything, give us a win or two, then we'll believe you. But for now, you're still just an amateur chopper.

Cartoon Contractor

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:56 am   Reply with quote         

Lord David wrote:
Cartoon Contractor wrote:
Lord David wrote:
GodofPhotoshop wrote:
Lord David wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:

Why are you so hostile?

Oh please, just because he now has decided to enter some contests to show what he's got doesn't prove anything, give us a win or two, then we'll believe you. But for now, you're still just an amateur chopper.

My post was Sarcasm Rolling Eyes

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Lord David wrote:
GodofPhotoshop wrote:
Lord David wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:

Why are you so hostile?

So are we gonna solo or are you going to cry all day?

Cartoon Contractor

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey Rey Rey, is the Chopper Dome unlocked? Looks like God and Lord David wanna get it on! thumright

bigbuck

Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:06 am   Reply with quote         

Lord David wrote:

Stop harassing the noobs Dave.

Oh and BTW, when God gets two wins, he'll have twice as many as you! Laughing Laughing

Lord David

Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:01 am   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
Lord David wrote:

Stop harassing the noobs Dave.

Oh and BTW, when God gets two wins, he'll have twice as many as you! Laughing Laughing

I'm not harassing noobs, yerpalal brought the idea up, I just elaborated from that. Note that I was once a noob. Oh and this "god" is the one claiming he's the god of Photoshop, so prove it. So far, there's little proof.

There's nothing wrong with starting here and being a noob and all then gaining experience through time and hard effort, but outright claiming your the god of Photoshop with minimal proof isn't great, so simply put, the name is the issue, that as shown already, was just waiting for people to comment on and did.

bigbuck

Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:08 am   Reply with quote         

It's OK Dave, no need to get upset. We all know that you are the real God of Photoshop! Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Hola amigos - Reply to topic