Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Who banned Arc and why? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

supak0ma

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:45 am   Reply with quote         

Grefix wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Scrumpy

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:55 am   Reply with quote         

I don't like way Kit Kat's come without the foil wrapping. Some things should be left alone, Nestle...Goddamyou Mad

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:16 am   Reply with quote         

nancers wrote:
Then you should PM the mod who said it, instead of posting your challenging question publicly in a forum thread that has nothing to do with you.

This thread is going to end up getting locked. It's taking up entirely too much of my time. Rolling Eyes

look nancers i do understand that you moderators don't have to explain to us why you did the things you did...
but if i was candron or arc and was banned i would do just the same cause at the end of the road if someone gets banned they have the right to know why...isn't it?
imagine you were driving your car on a beautifull day and you get pulled over for a reason you don't understand or you think you've done nothing wrong...wouldn't you want to know why you were pulled over by the police and get a ticket or worse loose your licence?....
an other example..
if i punish my little girl cause she did something bad or wrong...i try to explain to her why she's punished cause otherwise she wouldn't learn anything out of the punishment
that's the only thing everybody is asking, that mods explain to the banned one why they did the thing they did...
i'm not looking for any troubles but if you put yourself in the shoes of the other side and be honest you would do exactly the same...
and if arc isn't banned but in a time out and a time out is a temp. ban, than arc is banned..or am i wrong?
hope you understand what i try to say

love dad Twisted Evil Wink

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:38 am   Reply with quote         

Sometimes you explain things to the kids over and over, and they deliberately don't listen and break the rules on purpose just to see if they will actually be put in time out.

Then when they are put in time out, they do the old "What did I do????" At least to the rest of the family.

Arc knows damn well why he is in Time Out, despite what you may have been told.

Seriously, I'm done with this. I'm not going to discuss this any further.

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:46 am   Reply with quote         

nancers wrote:
Sometimes you explain things to the kids over and over, and they deliberately don't listen and break the rules on purpose just to see if they will actually be put in time out.

Then when they are put in time out, they do the old "What did I do????" At least to the rest of the family.

Arc knows damn well why he is in Time Out, despite what you may have been told.

Seriously, I'm done with this. I'm not going to discuss this any further.

ok case closed Smile
maybe we could hold a reunion contest for Arc Twisted Evil Laughing
Wink

dewdew

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:30 am   Reply with quote         

Arc got banned....hold, while i get over the shock......ok, im good now. Cool

Time-out as a punishment is a joke. I think it must be something started by the BARNEY parenting society. My kids don't get a TIME-OUT...unless you count the time in between being KNOCKED-OUT. I'm old school when it comes to punishment. I will beat thier ass with the hotwheels race track, if thats what's handy at the moment.

P.S. MOM.....Rein keeps pulling my hair. Razz

ReinMan

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:37 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
blah yak blah yadda something something something...

How else am I gonna get you to stop.... , um....Confused

Oh? This is this a public thread forum? Shocked

Er, um... never mind....

* note to all: Do Not Disturb The Sleep Of The Mighty Oz! *

dewdew

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:57 am   Reply with quote         

He's touching me....he's touching me. O.k...wait...is it wrong if i am starting to like it. Embarassed

Now he's looking at me...see...see...i told you....he's looking at me. Now he has his fingers in his ears and sticking his tongue out... HE's saying NANA-Nana-boo-boo.

I'll get the racetrack...you hold him still. Twisted Evil

Ooh and i meant to tell you all...MY dog is a RACIST. Why just this morning alone, he has raced after every car that came by the house. He actually caught one too...but we made him put it back.

Cartoon Contractor

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:07 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Arc got banned....hold, while i get over the shock......ok, im good now. Cool

Time-out as a punishment is a joke. I think it must be something started by the BARNEY parenting society. My kids don't get a TIME-OUT...unless you count the time in between being KNOCKED-OUT. I'm old school when it comes to punishment. I will beat thier ass with the hotwheels race track, if thats what's handy at the moment.

Hey, I'm with you Dew! Lets let Nancers beat the crap outta Arc (Here's the belt MOM!!) and then we can get on with our lives! Laughing Laughing and STFUAC!! thumright

YerPalAl

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:29 am   Reply with quote         

Man, she's already GOT the freakin' WOODEN SPOON, what the hell do you want? Shocked

dewdew

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:34 am   Reply with quote         

Rolling Eyes Life is too short to worry about such things... Shocked ...REALLY!!!

I have better things to worry about like: Will i have Strawberry or Grape jelly on my toast..... Should i untie my shoe before putting it on, or just cram my foot into the tied shoe. Those are the kind of important decisions i am faced with everyday.

o.k...i have just found some new shoes with the STRAPS instead of strings. Now if i could just find some grape/strawberry jelly mixed together, life would be GOOD. Cool

WOODEN SPOON.....PPFFFTTTTT.....my mom used a REAL weapon....she had a BROOM and if she was not riding it, she would whip your ass with it. Razz

gravyboat

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:43 am   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
Man, she's already GOT the freakin' WOODEN SPOON, what the hell do you want? Shocked

Leather? Laughing

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
YerPalAl

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:43 am   Reply with quote         

. . . . you've never felt the dreaded wooden spoon of flailing when wielded by nancers?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Mad

Men have betrayed their country, women have renounced chastity-it ranks high amongst the awesome weapons of ass destruction. Laughing Laughing

You have been warned

dewdew

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:52 am   Reply with quote         

women have renounced chastity.... Shocked
They do that...especially around good solid WOOD. Wink

Cartoon Contractor

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:00 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
women have renounced chastity.... Shocked
They do that...especially around good solid WOOD. Wink

Whats wrong with Leather? Hmmm

Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Who banned Arc and why? - Reply to topic