Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - TEAM CHALLENGE 2009 - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Oscar

Location: Northern California

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:44 pm   Reply with quote         


now when you say " 1st Place Team: $100 " is that real life money or is that monopoly money?

Just asking because it wasn't stated very well




_________________

conaircan.

Location: Dubai

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:12 am   Reply with quote         


Sonic3 and myself have already a group name...

"East meets West" hehehehe...

Very Happy

cheers!




TJ

Location: Utah, USA

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:19 am   Reply with quote         


Oscar wrote:
now when you say " 1st Place Team: $100 " is that real life money or is that monopoly money?

Just asking because it wasn't stated very well


Real bank Oscar.




_________________
The good life is what you find when you stop looking for a better one.
Eve
Site Moderator

Location: Planet Earth

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:32 am   Reply with quote         


Oscar wrote:
now when you say " 1st Place Team: $100 " is that real life money or is that monopoly money?

Just asking because it wasn't stated very well


hey, Oxcar, when has $100 meant anything other than $100? Cool




_________________
If your going to walk on thin ice, you may as well dance!
Oscar

Location: Northern California

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:38 am   Reply with quote         


Eve wrote:
Oscar wrote:
now when you say " 1st Place Team: $100 " is that real life money or is that monopoly money?

Just asking because it wasn't stated very well


hey, Oxcar, when has $100 meant anything other than $100? Cool


woosh ~~

Edit... we came up with our name " Sean and I "

We are Legion




_________________

annajon

Location: DEAD THREAD DUMPINGGROUND NEAR YOU

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:53 am   Reply with quote         


Make way - make way.... TJ and I are a team.


Teamname and logo pending....................... Raising Brow




UntExp

Location: Ladispoli, Italia

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:36 am   Reply with quote         


I'm in, PSCore: 40.14




Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:13 am   Reply with quote         


annajon wrote:
Make way - make way.... TJ and I are a team.


Teamname and logo pending....................... Raising Brow



Shocked




rockyjob

Location: Anywhere but where I am.

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:03 am   Reply with quote         


Me and grefix just teamed up Very Happy
no name yet.




nevet

Location: Israel>Vancouver

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:06 am   Reply with quote         


im in
PSCore: 43.75


i always thought the team chop challenge was working on the same chop together..... i remember we did that at least once.




_________________
Nine bucks at the craft store, hours of fun.
"remember life is nonsense so wear silly shoes." - Noel fielding
"Found a bouncy ball behind the couch. Nothing is getting accomplished today."
jazpur

Location: Italy

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:21 pm   Reply with quote         


ok, me and UntExp teamed up




anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:00 pm   Reply with quote         


I need a 17.47!




_________________

splodge

Location: Yorkshire,

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:01 pm   Reply with quote         


I'm too good for you lot




_________________


Hallcross Toots
Eve
Site Moderator

Location: Planet Earth

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:11 pm   Reply with quote         


anfa wrote:
I need a 17.47!


Last year Marco made this suggestion for the more accomplished members of the site & I'm fine with it....

Quote:
this may be too late, but I have put forward to Eve a stagged percentage system for the higher choppers, my point being me and more importantly Sjitske (and any other high choppers), only has 6.5 available to his team member.

My basic idea scalled down as I rattled on to Eve in a PM is as follows:

over 75 to 85 PSCore get an aditional 15% to play with

Over 85 PSCore get 25%

meaningas example Sjitske would now have an additional 23 points, so his team mate can now be up too just under 30, as opposed to 6.5 impossibility.

The main reason I state this, is something similar was used waaay back in the original, and mention to be implemented for future ones, which has been forgotten.

And secondly, and possibly more importantly, the difference between the top scores and the middle order of PSC is very small, my meaning being that a top chopper with a PSCore enters a comp may score 55 votes, while a average PScore member may finish a few behind on 50.

All the while a member with a low PSCore is far more likely finish on say, 15 votes, the gap between middle and lower PSCores results are far greater, than that of middle to top. And looking at the last few months comps, thats a fact.




_________________
If your going to walk on thin ice, you may as well dance!
MonkeeDrummer

Location: Somewhere between Logic and La-La Land

Post Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:31 pm   Reply with quote         


Me and Pakimo are teaming up!
name and logo pending...




Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - TEAM CHALLENGE 2009 - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com