Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - 1000 vote club - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Granulated

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:24 am   Reply with quote         

Shocked

Tesore

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:26 am   Reply with quote         

Granulated wrote:
ReinMan wrote:
Well said, Gran. As usual... well said. Cool

I aim to please !

Seriously though, I dont see why I'm not allowed to voice an opinion on a site where I pay membership fees.

Did I told you lately that I love your sign? Angel

I really do! Wink

*Although don't know what pommie is*

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:26 am   Reply with quote         

Granulated wrote:
Grefix wrote:
Somebody is touchy

dude, for whatever bitter twisted reason, you are continually all over my arse. Give it a rest.

Sjeesh, just said I failed to see the issue. That's it.
I hardly say anything in forum or chat, so not sure how i can continually be all over your whatever

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:27 am   Reply with quote         

Grefix wrote:
Granulated wrote:
Grefix wrote:
Somebody is touchy

dude, for whatever bitter twisted reason, you are continually all over my arse. Give it a rest.

Sjeesh, just said I failed to see the issue. That's it.
I hardly say anything in forum or chat, so not sure how i can continually be all over your whatever

Apology accepted.

Granulated

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:28 am   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:
Granulated wrote:
ReinMan wrote:

I aim to please !

Seriously though, I dont see why I'm not allowed to voice an opinion on a site where I pay membership fees.

Did I told you lately that I love your sign? Angel

I really do! Wink

*Although don't know what pommie is*

thanks.

Wiz made it.

janetdog

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:31 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Gran - can you get down off your high-horse, please?

My horse just lays around eating cheetos when we get high.

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:36 am   Reply with quote         

Granulated wrote:
Seriously though, I don't see why I'm not allowed to voice an opinion on a site where I pay membership fees.

you are allowed to voice yer opinion Andy.
I just don't think bogo (in this case) was trying to get away with anything... but that's just my opinion.

At least point fingers at someone who deserves it.

like taking someone elses finished art and slapping some small black silhouettes from the source and winning $50 via paypal w/o showing their outside source(s)... Wink
I know I wouldn't have voted for that said infraction had they shown what they did and didn't do...

this though is entirely different...

Cheers for your passion though bro, much more of that is needed around here IMPO

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:51 am   Reply with quote         

Granulated wrote:
ReinMan wrote:

I aim to please !

No one on this site that knows me even a LITTLE bit will ever say I'm into anything other than free-speech... but I'm also a BIG fan of having some GRACE and/or HUMOR when giving that opinion to the world. This thread that you started (and now is rather a non-issue since you removed your original opinion - why did you do that if you felt it was your right to say it in the first place?) felt like a sore-looser complaint to me. I think others felt that too. It isn't the first time you've shown that side of yourself here, dude. And I called you on it. That doesn't mean I'm saying "don't have an opinion" - I'm saying "don't be a douche bag when giving your opinion".

Okay - anyway, since the key part of this thread is now missing I'm gonna walk away from this particular thread... there are others out there that are MORE FUN, if I do say so myself (from my lofty position on my own horsey) Wink

TofuTheGreat

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:51 am   Reply with quote         

In Andy's defense he did, originally before he deleted it, recognize the top quality integration.

Everyone's allowed to their opinion. It's the method and venue of expressing said opinion that should probably be considered. Seems general consensus would be to post on the entry's comments instead of starting a thread in the boards. Starting a thread seems to be singling out the chopper for public beating.

Andy I have no doubt that you're a top-notch guy. You're human like everyone else (except maybe splodge. I mean who's liver can really take that kind of abuse and still live?). You can have your bitchy moments the same as anyone else. Come to the states. Stay at my place. We shall chill (and you can teach me stuff to pay for your room and board). M'kay?
Wink

pakimo

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:55 am   Reply with quote         

Granulated wrote:

I didnt trash it you arsehole !

shaking pale

Granulated

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:21 am   Reply with quote         

pakimo wrote:
Granulated wrote:

I didnt trash it you arsehole !

shaking pale

sorry dude Embarassed

Granulated

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:22 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
In Andy's defense he did, originally before he deleted it, recognize the top quality integration.

Everyone's allowed to their opinion. It's the method and venue of expressing said opinion that should probably be considered. Seems general consensus would be to post on the entry's comments instead of starting a thread in the boards. Starting a thread seems to be singling out the chopper for public beating.

Andy I have no doubt that you're a top-notch guy. You're human like everyone else (except maybe splodge. I mean who's liver can really take that kind of abuse and still live?). You can have your bitchy moments the same as anyone else. Come to the states. Stay at my place. We shall chill (and you can teach me stuff to pay for your room and board). M'kay?
Wink

hehe.. okay !

Granulated

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:29 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Granulated wrote:
ReinMan wrote:

I aim to please !

No one on this site that knows me even a LITTLE bit will ever say I'm into anything other than free-speech... but I'm also a BIG fan of having some GRACE and/or HUMOR when giving that opinion to the world. This thread that you started (and now is rather a non-issue since you removed your original opinion - why did you do that if you felt it was your right to say it in the first place?) felt like a sore-looser complaint to me. I think others felt that too. It isn't the first time you've shown that side of yourself here, dude. And I called you on it. That doesn't mean I'm saying "don't have an opinion" - I'm saying "don't be a douche bag when giving your opinion".

Okay - anyway, since the key part of this thread is now missing I'm gonna walk away from this particular thread... there are others out there that are MORE FUN, if I do say so myself (from my lofty position on my own horsey) Wink

Dear Mr. Trollman, Please do your homework before proceeding on your bewilderingly regular character assassinating missions against me. I wasn't in the contest ! ... oh Wink

ReinMan

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:58 am   Reply with quote         

Granulated wrote:
ReinMan wrote:
Granulated wrote:
ReinMan wrote:

I aim to please !

Dear Mr. Trollman, Please do your homework before proceeding on your bewilderingly regular character assassinating missions against me. I wasn't in the contest ! ... oh Wink

Sorry Gran, I missed your point there.

My point was clear - you were treading on Douche Bag Territory, and I called you on it.

If anyone, including you, wish to call me on getting near Douche Bag territory... I'm right here. My track record is clear here - I do NOT delete my posts once I've made them so there is LOTS of data on my behavior for all to see. I'm not aware of any bad blood between any members and myself. Though you seem to think I want bad blood between us (or that I'm trying to attack you), you would be wrong in that assumption.

Again: Don't Be A Douche Bag. That's my simple request. You are free to attack me for my request, you are free to ignore my request, and you are free to take a look if it is a valid request or not.

Cheers!
reindeer

P.S. resorting to name calling would be considered by many as poor sportsmanlike behavior. My name is Reinier, or ReinMan. In case you forgot that.

Granulated

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:14 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Granulated wrote:
ReinMan wrote:
Granulated wrote:
ReinMan wrote:

I aim to please !

Sorry Gran, I missed your point there.

My point was clear - you were treading on Douche Bag Territory, and I called you on it.

If anyone, including you, wish to call me on getting near Douche Bag territory... I'm right here. My track record is clear here - I do NOT delete my posts once I've made them so there is LOTS of data on my behavior for all to see. I'm not aware of any bad blood between any members and myself. Though you seem to think I want bad blood between us (or that I'm trying to attack you), you would be wrong in that assumption.

Again: Don't Be A Douche Bag. That's my simple request. You are free to attack me for my request, you are free to ignore my request, and you are free to take a look if it is a valid request or not.

Cheers!
reindeer

P.S. resorting to name calling would be considered by many as poor sportsmanlike behavior. My name is Reinier, or ReinMan. In case you forgot that.

I shall await your 'last word' to be gotten in. Oh by the way, you drink douche wash and enjoy it !

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - 1000 vote club - Reply to topic