Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - Who is the "PSC ANGEL?" - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

dannyboyuk09

Location: Yorkshire, England.

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:37 pm   Reply with quote         


A little while back I was out of cash and just ran out of Advantage Status (like now lol) and "someone" bought me Advantage.

Apparently I'm not the only person this has happened to so I'm sure that those people would like to know who this person is so we can Thank them personally.

Do we have any ideas who it might be?? Confused




_________________
If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid.
nat_g31

Location: Permanent vacation from Nor Cal

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:40 pm   Reply with quote         


in other words. . . Danny wants his advantage updated again! Laughing Laughing Laughing




_________________

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:40 pm   Reply with quote         


A given horse...




YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:51 pm   Reply with quote         


Oh Nat, that was harsh . . . . . Confused




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



dannyboyuk09

Location: Yorkshire, England.

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:52 pm   Reply with quote         


nat_g31 wrote:
in other words. . . Danny wants his advantage updated again! Laughing Laughing Laughing


Hee hee, good god no lol, I had a feeling that might be said but no no no. I just think that if someone is paying other people advantage they should be recognised for such selfless acts. Only reason I'm not advantage at the moment is due to lack of time, that kind of gift would be wasted on me... Wish I had more chopping time Sad




_________________
If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid.
dannyboyuk09

Location: Yorkshire, England.

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:53 pm   Reply with quote         


YerPalAl wrote:
Oh Nat, that was harsh . . . . . Confused


I'm pretty sure it was a joke (omg I hope it was)




_________________
If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid.
splodge

Location: Yorkshire,

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:27 pm   Reply with quote         


i dont know the full details but there are a few folk doing it, payment is via paypal/visa so details are lost to admin and mod's




_________________


Hallcross Toots
dannyboyuk09

Location: Yorkshire, England.

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:30 pm   Reply with quote         


splodge wrote:
i dont know the full details but there are a few folk doing it, payment is via paypal/visa so details are lost to admin and mod's


Hi Splodge, so it looks as if we are looking to thank more than one person...hmmm the plot thickens lol.




_________________
If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid.
ScionShade

Location: VeniceFlaUS

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:44 pm   Reply with quote         


dannyboyuk09 wrote:
I just think that if someone is paying other people advantage they should be recognized for such selfless acts.

If they were looking for praise it wouldn't be a 'selfless act' then would it. Let it go.




delia

Location: Near Albany, NY

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:47 pm   Reply with quote         


I was gifted Advantage too... Once by Marty when I first got here, and once by Caf as a welcome baby gift.

Very Happy

It is really appreciated!




_________________
I've been sockified by ReyRey!


http://www.track4va.com
Granulated

Location: London

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:56 pm   Reply with quote         


dannyboyuk09 wrote:
A little while back I was out of cash and just ran out of Advantage Status (like now lol) and "someone" bought me Advantage.

Apparently I'm not the only person this has happened to so I'm sure that those people would like to know who this person is so we can Thank them personally.

Do we have any ideas who it might be?? Confused


was it mark (coballistic) ?




TofuTheGreat

Location: Back where I belong.

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:12 pm   Reply with quote         


Marco used to give Advantage gifts out to people. Then some found out and started accusing him of doing it to buy votes. Confused

I once bought a 3 month for someone down on his luck and kept it quiet until people started giving Marco loads of crap for it. At that point I had to step forward as Marco didn't deserve the negativity that was flying his way.

I agree with Joe ( Shocked ). Whomever does the buying is doing it out of the kindness of their heart and obviously not for accolades. Be thankful and these public "thank you" posts are, I'm sure, more than enough for the donor. Why spoil a beautiful gesture?

(now, PSC angel, my Advantage runs out November 30th). Laughing

I'M KIDDING! DO NOT BUY ME ADVANTAGE! That's what my birthday gift is to myself. Cool




_________________
Why I do believe it's pants-less o'clock! - Lar deSouza
”The mind is like a parachute, it doesn’t work if it isn’t open.” - Frank Zappa
Created using photoshop and absolutely no talent. - reyrey

carmine665

Location: ...down at the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun...

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:17 pm   Reply with quote         


ScionShade wrote:
dannyboyuk09 wrote:
I just think that if someone is paying other people advantage they should be recognized for such selfless acts.

If they were looking for praise it wouldn't be a 'selfless act' then would it. Let it go.


Ditto. Well said. Smile




_________________
Be safe,
Carmine
_________________

The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.
dannyboyuk09

Location: Yorkshire, England.

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:53 pm   Reply with quote         


I know I said, does anyone know who it is but I certainly didnt start the thread to "out" anyone or cause problems. I just wanted to recognise that what they are doing is massively generous and shouldn't go unnoticed. And it definitely wasn't to score another advantage gift thats for sure.

Apologies for any crossed wires etc. Maybe this should be a place to simply Thank whoever it is, not to speculate WHO! Sorry! Sad




_________________
If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid.
dannyboyuk09

Location: Yorkshire, England.

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:58 pm   Reply with quote         


dannyboyuk09 wrote:
I know I said, does anyone know who it is but I certainly didnt start the thread to "out" anyone or cause problems. I just wanted to recognise that what they are doing is massively generous and shouldn't go unnoticed. And it definitely wasn't to score another advantage gift thats for sure.

Apologies for any crossed wires etc. Maybe this should be a place to simply Thank whoever it is, not to speculate WHO! Sorry! Sad


Perhaps the thread name is a bit stupid too then...lol.




_________________
If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - Who is the "PSC ANGEL?" - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.