Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - TJ -TJ-TJ-TJ! - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Dude, you need a thread, you have been kickin ass lately, actually ever since you showed up here, and I just wanted to say STOP IT! Laughing No... I'm kidding bro, Congrats on all your hard work, keep it up. Wink TJ-TJ... Laughing

splodge

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:48 pm   Reply with quote         

some awsome work, prity good at the video stuff too

Hallcross Toots
Cartoon Contractor

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Yeah, you got it going on there Todd! Keep up the good work dude! thumright

nat_g31

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Yeah, TJ has had a phenomenal month. Maybe some of you who have been here longer can answer this. What is the record for most wins in a month? I see marco had 8 a couple of times, TJ just got his 9th. Is that a new record?

Nice work TJ.

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
TJ

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Paul Von Stetina wrote:
Laughing Dude, you need a thread, you have been kickin ass lately, actually ever since you showed up here, and I just wanted to say STOP IT! Laughing No... I'm kidding bro, Congrats on all your hard work, keep it up. Wink TJ-TJ... Laughing

Holy Sh*t! Paul, you are awesome. Thank you.

I was out of work for a few days and just set a goal to chop all of August and do the best I could on each one.

I have learned from every chop posted on this site from the newbies to the masters.

Claf sent me his version of my Salt/Pepper entry and I wanted to cry. The dude is beyond a fantastic chopper. He took the time to show me what I did wrong and it made complete sense.
I'd love to share it with his permission.
I will use his (and others) advice and will pass it on as I get better and fully understand.

I love it here at PSC and hope to be around a while.

Thanks again, Paul, splodge, Neil, Nathan and everyone else here that has helped me.

Cheers,
Todd

I'll send you the payment soon Paul

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:42 pm   Reply with quote         

TJ You're the Best Around ... and a great friend!

Hug
Tesore

Tawiskaro

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:26 pm   Reply with quote         

I have to agree with PVS. You are kicking butts and taking names. You've developed really strong skills in a short period of time. You've also got a rather twisted sense of humor that more and more makes your entries special. Your "Grilling Nemo" is a classic. Your recent barrel entry is funny and quite well executed. I just took another whirlwind tour of your portfolio. Lots of really fine stuff in there--especially recently. The Close Encounters win is typical. Solid stuff. But your old hard drive entry sucked poop through a straw. How could it not? It beat my masterpiece GIF! Laughing (Actually, Ritzoo's GIF was better than mine.)

I predict that a year from now you will have Anfa, Rey, and Claf quaking in their boots. If they aren't already.

Smile

MonkeeDrummer

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:13 pm   Reply with quote         

I agree with everyone so far, I've only been here since early July so I'm still pretty new around here, but the whole time I have been here you've been killing it. So... I still stand by the comment i posted on your "going swimming" entry...
Can I be your Apprentice!? Very Happy Wink

Martrex

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:27 am   Reply with quote         

The longer you're here the better you get.

But are we sure it's not MarcoBallistic working under a disguise? Perhaps he had grown tired of all the glory and fame and wanted to go back to be just one of the guys again? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tarmac

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:53 am   Reply with quote         

You are ONE awesome phenomenon of photoshopping. Congratulations on ALL your wins TJ!

blue_lurker

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:55 am   Reply with quote         

mmmmm the "CHOP" is strong with this one...done well has he...mmmm (Spoken in best yoda voice eva)

Paul Von Stetina

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:25 am   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
The longer you're here the better you get.

But are we sure it's not MarcoBallistic working under a disguise? Perhaps he had grown tired of all the glory and fame and wanted to go back to be just one of the guys again? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing I was thinking the same thing...well, just a little Laughing

yello_piggy

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:36 am   Reply with quote         

No surprise for me, that you rule! Very Happy

Wiz

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:06 am   Reply with quote         

TJ you bastard, I used to only hate Marco for his superb chops that put my feeble efforts in the shade and made me try that bit harder! Wink
So now that I have TWO of you to contend with, I'm contemplating hanging myself with my trusty USB cord.
Well done bro' you've sure made your presence felt here in a short time... keep up the good work.

Regards

Laughing Laughing Wiz

Granulated

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:27 am   Reply with quote         

good stuff

salut

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - TJ -TJ-TJ-TJ! - Reply to topic