Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Regarding Chatroom Trivia - Reply to topic

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Just posting to let those who participate in Trivia in the Chatroom know that I won't be able to do it for a while. They are laying people off right now at my work and are also really starting to crack down on using the Internet for "trivial" reasons (even during lunch breaks which is when I usually host the trivia contests).

If any of the trivia regulars would like to help out hosting them for the unforeseeable future, then feel free to drop me a PM and let me know. I can give you the TriviaBot password.

Those that already have it, feel free to host anytime you want. I have left the password the same as before.

Hopefully when things turn around at work, I'll be able to host more often, but for now, I'm going to have to go on a hiatus from Trivia for an undermined time.

TofuTheGreat

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Chopper wrote:
Just posting to let those who participate in Trivia in the Chatroom that I won't be able to do it for a while. They are laying people off right now at my work and are also really starting to crack down on using the Internet for "trivial" reasons (even during lunch breaks which is when I usually host the trivia contests).

If any of the trivia regulars would like to help out hosting them for the unforeseeable future, then feel free to drop me a PM and let me know. I can give you the TriviaBot password.

Those that already have it, feel free to host anytime you want. I have left the password the same as before.

Hopefully when things turn around at work, I'll be able to host more often, but for now, I'm going to have to go on a hiatus from Trivia for an undermined time.

That's a bummer but you gotta protect the employment. At least until you hit the lottery. Cool

cafn8d

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:39 pm   Reply with quote         

When will employers catch on that happy employees tend to be more productive employees? ...Um... unless, of course, they get TOO happy... Rolling Eyes Sorry they're zapping some of the fun out of your daily routine. I'm glad you still have a job, though!

TofuTheGreat

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:56 pm   Reply with quote         

I would totally host trivia on my lunch but it'd be 2 hours earlier than normal. Confused

Can't easily do it, on a consistent basis, at 3PSCT (2 my time).

bigbuck

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:42 am   Reply with quote         

I'm sometimes up in time (it's 5am) my time. Will you PM me the Triviabot password? I'll help out when I can.

TriviaBot

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok, I've sent the password to BigBuck.
Supakoma, Dewking, and Dot have it from before.

This is all based on trust, so please don't change the password.
That way anyone who is going to host can easily log in.

Thanks for keeping it going!

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Regarding Chatroom Trivia - Reply to topic