Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - My South East Asia Photowalk - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

supak0ma

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:14 am   Reply with quote         

some really great shots! i enjoyed the photos of the people

YerPalAl

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:29 am   Reply with quote         

Wonderful collection with some spectacular shots. I'll bet we will see some again as source pics here. Very Happy

sonic3

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:11 pm   Reply with quote         

rett435 wrote:
Very nice photos Sonic!!

Absolutely love this one

I just can't get over how there were NO PEOPLE in any of the "Architectural" Photos. Were you the only one there, or did you just wait until the frame was clear of "looky-loos"?

This was taken in Cambodia and there was in fact just one person who was just in the shot on the left, but i edited him out.
We had a really good guide who took us around a short cut to the best bits of the temples ahead of the crowds.
There were actually hundreds of people there and yeh i did wait for just the right momment to take the photo (about 20mins).

This is actually a well known place called 'Ta Prohm' its one of the temples of 'Angkor' and was used in the first 'Tomb Raider' movie, Angelina Jolie was stood in the opening in a famous pose of hers.

I'm glad you have all enjoyed looking at my photos, and thanks for all the nice comments. It was probably the best holiday i have ever had and Cambodia was my favourite country out of the 3. But one thing i can say is that the food in all 3 countries was fantastic, the flavours and taste is nothing like i've ever had in the uk
I have many more photos to look through and add to the album so feel free to keep popping back and checking them out.

If you think a particular photo would make a good source feel free to highlight which ones and i'll add them.

Thanks again for the comments Smile Very Happy Smile

janetdog

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Incredible shots.

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:56 pm   Reply with quote         

One hell of a trip and spectacular pictures to boot. Some of the pictures would work real well with a fake HDR Action as there are so many colours and textures.

Thanks for sharing. Very Happy

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
sonic3

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:41 pm   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:
One hell of a trip and spectacular pictures to boot. Some of the pictures would work real well with a fake HDR Action as there are so many colours and textures.

Thanks for sharing. Very Happy

Glad you liked the photos, and yeh it was a really great trip.
Alot of the photos i took were taken using the auto bracketing mode on the camera.
When i get the chance i'll use Photomatix to process them into HDR versions.
Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - My South East Asia Photowalk - Reply to topic