Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - PSC really useful - Reply to topic

Sanctuary

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:54 am   Reply with quote         

My school asked us to make a photoshop tutorial for final semester grade. and i ignored it because i know it gonna be easy and i ignored it for half month. last night i received email from teacher that he's waiting for the tutorial. and i said i was already done. in fact there's no single work i did.

it's 3 Am and i still gazed at my advantage calendar looking for suitable entry and 4 hours to go before the sun rose !!! i mean the deadline is tomorrow.

then in a cornered mouse situation i copy paste the image i did in escape hatch entry Yes !!! the eiffel tower !!!
i edited in microsoft word. and put some crystal word there such as "patience is needed here" "selecting skills are important"
"i made this until 6 Am"

and i was the 3rd latest one who submitted it. the other two already been banned. and you can conclude that i'm the last.

when the scoring time is here there's miracle or maybe not.
the teacher keep praising me to the whole class
he keep saying me that i'm a loyal student or whatever and these word that i will not forget " I'm impressed with TianSheng even though there are only 2 hours more to go before the sun rose. he still managed to submit his work! outstanding!!. look at this tower !! it is a complex work or in other word A "masterpiece"

PSC has changed my life !!!!
thanks for reading ^^

Tesore

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:42 am   Reply with quote         

Well I'm proud of you, cause you did it yourself!
Congrats Very Happy

Sanctuary

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:06 am   Reply with quote         

here's the tower. . . .
thanks tesore

Tommeken

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:10 am   Reply with quote         

Sanctuary wrote:

here's the tower. . . .
thanks tesore

you did a great job there Wink

ReinMan

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:22 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing

In Canada we call that CRAMMING. (like jamming lots of work into a SMALL amount of time!)

I've noticed that many creative people tend to do that (I know I do - though many here would argue that I'm creative or not Razz). It seems the pressure makes us perform better and sharper.

Only drawback (and hopefully you do not have this problem yet!) is that one tends to need more BEER after a serious CRAMMING session. Heck, as you get older, BEER becomes part of the CRAMMING session! Wink Laughing

Anyway, good job on getting the job done in time. That is the final result everyone is looking for! Very Happy

TJ

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:47 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Laughing

In Canada we call that CRAMMING. (like jamming lots of work into a SMALL amount of time!)

I've noticed that many creative people tend to do that (I know I do - though many here would argue that I'm creative or not Razz). It seems the pressure makes us perform better and sharper.

Only drawback (and hopefully you do not have this problem yet!) is that one tends to need more BEER after a serious CRAMMING session. Heck, as you get older, BEER becomes part of the CRAMMING session! Wink Laughing

Anyway, good job on getting the job done in time. That is the final result everyone is looking for! Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Thats funny and so true ReinMan. I think

Well done Sanctuary! Wink

annajon

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:28 am   Reply with quote         

Very Happy

seamusoisin

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:15 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Laughing

Only in Canada you say? Pity!

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:34 pm   Reply with quote         

You cheater. Wink

(I actually did the exact same thing a couple times in high school... Laughing )

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:39 pm   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
You cheater. Wink

(I actually did the exact same thing a couple times in high school... Laughing )

well. . .a professional cheater often use similar tricks

SCWIDVICIOUS

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Congrats!
love the background too

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - PSC really useful - Reply to topic