Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Forget the bat! Fix the F$#@!! guitar. - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

ReinMan

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:22 pm   Reply with quote         

MamaHet wrote:
Look..... Guitar beats Accordian in the same way paper beats rock..... Hands down Razz

It's just how life goes Rein..... accept it Razz

Laughing

Bah! The GIRLFRIEND of a GUITAR WANKER, no doubt! Rolling Eyes

You have OBVIOUSLY never heard of ZYDECO music? Rock n' Roll with ACCORDION!

http://www.mojozydeco.com/media.html

Please, educate yourselves before you ATTACK an ACCORDION PLAYER! Evil or Very Mad

(Otherwise you just might pinch SOMETHING in the bellows Shocked)

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:23 pm   Reply with quote         

I gotta head over to my life.

It just left me

Laughing

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:23 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
ReyRey wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
ReyRey wrote:

Even that one is made right. It may be broken but all the parts are there and correct. Laughing
I bet they looked at a source.
Cool

Is it correct? Are you so sure?

Then riddle me this Batman... How do the 5 bottom MUCH larger strings go to the 6 smaller strings on the neck?
Wrap your brain around that!
Shocked

Rey, all I was showing you is the difference between art, and real.

Yes, but he obviously was trying to make it real.

Rolling Eyes Sweet Jeebus in a tree! Can't admit when you're wrong can you?
He failed. 5 large strings on the bottom, and 6 small ones on top while having the neck all wonky is not trying very hard to make it 'real'. He made it the way HE wanted.

Wrong Very Happy

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Rey, stop being such a twat, you didn't fix it, you made it the way you wanted it. I never wanted the scratch plate thing on the right you put in, I considered it, but 'I' chose not to have it.

You make bloody threads saying do it your way, why? If I see something you or anyone else did wrong on an entry, or as in this case, how you or someone else interpreted an object. I would comment on the entry or PM the member. Discuss and go from there.

I am fully aware of some of the problems in your life bud, but that doesn't give you the right to be the biggest twat on this planet sometimes does it Rolling Eyes

Fun is all well and good. But basically here what you are arguing about is I didn't edit it to the degree you wished. I only went about 70% of the way.

Grow up for gods sake.

ReyRey

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:31 pm   Reply with quote         

MamaHet wrote:
I play guitar too... shall I kick Mark for his incorrect interpretation?? Rolling Eyes

How dare you come online & pretend to be Les Paul, Jimi Hendrix or Brian May Mark you rat b***ard!!!! Rolling Eyes

Personally I say this site is about fun, yes there's contests available, yes there's probably some really competitive people out there & yes Mark didn't get everything completely correct on that entry HOWEVER that was his interpretation, it was made using the side of a plane, he did apologise before anything else to any guitar players who may notice there was errors & updated it as per your advice Razz

How often do you see eyelids that close using zippers? Gorillas as customer services advisors? etc.....

This site isn't about picking at peoples entries because they're not completely accurate.... it's about learning, enjoying, making friends & overall seeing something completely different to the source picture!!

Well done on that win baby!! I know how hard it was for you finding time to get that entry done!

ReyRey..... calm down dude, it's all fun, it's all good..... ENJOY IT!!!!! Very Happy

WAIT A MINUTE!!! YOU HAD A GUITAR IN THE HOUSE AND YOU STILL FUCKED IT UP????? LOL!!!

ReinMan

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Yup - I'm afraid this thread is teetering on the edge of Not-Love.

I'm looking for that Big Padlock they gave me... Huh..

(1st and last warning - because, unlike others in the past, I'm NOT too good to you lot. Wink )

MamaBallistic

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:40 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:

WAIT A MINUTE!!! YOU HAD A GUITAR IN THE HOUSE AND YOU STILL FUCKED IT UP????? LOL!!!

I'm freaking psychic, I knew that reply was coming!!

Yes there's a guitar in the house, infact there's a few BUT..... NO-ONE other than myself are allowed to touch them.... they're my babies!!!

I say we let this thread disappear into the background now & let it go. Mark you made a few mistakes with that entry (in other peoples opinions anyway) and Rey *flips the bird* Chill the f**k out, that was your opinion so therefore you should have PM'd Mark & spoken to him or left a comment on the entry without then following it up with a forum thread.

I'm not feelin' the love people!! You're all in trouble now............

.....FREE HUGS ALL ROUND!!! Hug

seamusoisin

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:41 pm   Reply with quote         

This calls for a Mod administrated HIGH COLONIC! Twisted Evil

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
ReinMan

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:41 pm   Reply with quote         

And with that: (everbody listen closely!) the sound of the LOCK clicking SHUT.

reindeer

(y'all just didn't give the SqueezeBox NO respect. Sad )

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:44 pm   Reply with quote         

2 things... Guitars are cool and all, but I wouldn't argue with Rein about their supposed superiority to accordions. He WILL find a way to prove you wrong, and possibly banded you in the process (he is now a moosemod btw...).

Second... I get the feeling Rey started this thread out of a combination of seriousness and sarcasm. Let's not blow it up and get the thread locked (anybody)...

Edit: Damnz... ^^

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Forget the bat! Fix the F$#@!! guitar. - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.