Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Pre-hire questions from a new client. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

tophatpainter

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:11 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
If you could give the seat dimensions and the seat style or shape would help a lot. I have designed 2 seats for a mates pedal bike with his company logo on it and would like to give this a shot for free, cause ya asked so politely and honestly.

This Is why this is the coolest site on the internet. You guys are awesome!

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:28 am   Reply with quote         

Check these links CUZ and let me know what style looks like the way you are going and I will post them for you so others have some idea of the boundaries they need to work with in.

http://www.stephenbottcher.net/BMW/GS/30dec05/DSCF0387.JPG

http://www.maupholstery.com/See%20Our%20Work/images/Motorcycle%20Seats/Snakeskin%20Bike%20Seat%201.jpg

http://www.maupholstery.com/See%20Our%20Work/images/Motorcycle%20Seats/Blue%20Flame%20Bike%20Seat%203.jpg

http://www.maupholstery.com/See%20Our%20Work/images/Motorcycle%20Seats/Red%20Flame%20Bike%20Seat%204.jpg

http://www.maupholstery.com/See%20Our%20Work/images/Motorcycle%20Seats/Bike%20Seat%201.jpg

We know they are not the design you are looking for but if you can give us a shape and size you are thinking about the results for you will be much better.

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:12 am   Reply with quote         

of those links you posted, the second one is closest to the style of seat. Here is a good example of the style of seat I will be building.

I havent picked out leather style yet, but the seat company (all-nu.com) has a lot of diffrent options, to include real&faux lizard snake panther ostrich all sorts of exotic crap...so I have a lot of options.

Now that I can post pics, I will upload some flash that I like. Hopefully help the design process.

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:28 am   Reply with quote         

is the graphic going to be stitched in or airbrushed?

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:31 am   Reply with quote         

it will be stiched in possibly using a diffrent color or type of material.

Here is some tribal tat flash that I like. Not exactly what I am asking for, but a good example of style. I was originally going to choose one of these as the grahpic for the seat, but much rather the idea of something cuztom Smile

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:59 am   Reply with quote         

Personally, I think you should offer more $$ for what you're asking for. And then consider airbrushing the same "cuz" tribal thingie on your faring, tank and fenders.

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:33 am   Reply with quote         

I dont really want to put the exact same graphic on the tank and fenders, to redundant.. but you do raise a valid point which makes me think, perhaps who ever designs the seat could be hired to do a graphic for the fenders and tank so that it all flows together...

Like if the seat has a chameleon on it perhaps the chameleon could be drawn in another pose for the fenders, and another color or whatever to be airbrushed on the tank...Thank you for getting me thinking about future possibilites.

However at this time I think I want to stay focused on just the seat, and would rather design other areas when building that section of the bike...might not even have fenders etc..

I would love to offer more than $40 for the design, I really would. I just cant, I have to many parts I need to buy to build the bike and to little to do it with as it is, I put custom art into the same catagory as chrome...its nice to have if I can afford it, but if I cant afford it, then its the first to go.....hope that makes sense?

anfa

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:16 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Anfa, that graphic is just plain scary. If that was painted on top of my gas tank I would be too worried about the safety of my family jewels to ride the damned bike. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:05 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

That's hot!

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Both of those are fantastic!

I especially like the second one

seamusoisin

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Great Anfa, how do you sleep with all this mayhem floating around your head? Laughing

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:17 pm   Reply with quote         

those are both fantastic! I know I said no skulls but WOW.....

the first one looks like me! the middle section above the skull, that has cuz in it.
Kinda looks like a big bushy bearded biker Smile wife said it resembled me,

Wish it was a Anarchy symbol instead of a pentagram, but I think that could be changed if I chose this design...with out messing up the flow to much? would be up to the artist Anfa...minor detail I just have a anarcy tattoo so would be that little extra neat..

The bird I could go with as is...

Dont want other people to stop, I havent picked a design yet, but if I nobody else ever responds I would be a happy man with either of those designs.

Thank you very much Anfa, very much what I am looking for!

TofuTheGreat

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:50 pm   Reply with quote         

^cuz^ wrote:
...the first one looks like me! the middle section above the skull, that has cuz in it....

The bird says "CUZ" in it too. between the wings going down the chest vertically. Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Pre-hire questions from a new client. - Reply to topic