Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - what do you REALLY do? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

frost_byte

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:25 pm   Reply with quote         

Hello people here i am. I'm worker on oil refinery plant since i finished the university. My job associated whith a toil in spite of my higher education. Also i started to make a acoustic system for the cars and flat. And now i'm here for a more interesting pastime, and for more wide realization of myself, cause i thing when a man stop to develope himself he become to be a monkey. also i hope to met here good and clever people, and more more...

lucky man Smile
seamusoisin

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:31 pm   Reply with quote         

frost_byte wrote:
Hello people here i am. I'm worker on oil refinery plant since i finished the university. My job associated whith a toil in spite of my higher education. Also i started to make a acoustic system for the cars and flat. And now i'm here for a more interesting pastime, and for more wide realization of myself, cause i thing when a man stop to develope himself he become to be a monkey. also i hope to met here good and clever people, and more more...

Hey why don't you call up Roman Abramovich and see if he can pick us up in his jet and fly us to St Martin and hop onto his yatch for Christmas. Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
frost_byte

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:44 pm   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:
frost_byte wrote:

Hey why don't you call up Roman Abramovich and see if he can pick us up in his jet and fly us to St Martin and hop onto his yatch for Christmas. Laughing Laughing Laughing
mmm i thought about it but there is one problem - i don't know his telefon's number Sad

lucky man Smile
seamusoisin

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:29 pm   Reply with quote         

frost_byte wrote:
seamusoisin wrote:
frost_byte wrote:

mmm i thought about it but there is one problem - i don't know his telefon's number Sad

Ok, is that all you need?
Phone: +44-20-7915-2900
Fax: +44-20-7381-4831
E-Mail: jax@chelseafc.co.uk

Tell him to get his ass in gear. I mean does he think he's the only F'n billionaire with a yatch?

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
frost_byte

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:35 pm   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:
frost_byte wrote:
seamusoisin wrote:
frost_byte wrote:

Ok, is that all you need?
Phone: +44-20-7915-2900
Fax: +44-20-7381-4831
E-Mail: jax@chelseafc.co.uk

Tell him to get his ass in gear. I mean does he think he's the only F'n billionaire with a yatch?

Yea!!! i called him by phone, and he told me, that his refueler add to fuel some his urine, that the reason of a hard yellow smoke around the yacht, such hard , that a GPS navigator change N and S, W and E Smile and Now his yacht swim to unknown direction, such unknown that it can`t be found till now, Then he said that he has a low battery on his phone and then he off Rolling Eyes

lucky man Smile
Eepi

Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:01 pm   Reply with quote         

My office

Sometimes "cool"

Sometimes dangerous Laughing

nevet

Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:59 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:
what do you really do?

i answer to every whim of my evil-bitter-40-years-old-single teacher.

and when i'm done doing that i study third year graphic design or as they call it (in free translation) "interactive media communication design".

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - what do you REALLY do? - Reply to topic