Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Ok. I waited. Now I must ask. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

JORDAN792

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:01 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
ReyRey wrote:
I don't want to ban anyone. I'm just wondering.

me too, the entry looks too much like a picture, there are elements that look repetitive, could not work out if small parts of the source was used?

But it does look fishy in that there is no doubt. Need the member to turn up before the witch-hunt kicks off though.
Laughing

YerPalAl

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Gosh, it must be DAYS since we had a good old fashioned torch carrying mob here and they're ever so much fun! Rolling Eyes

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:04 pm   Reply with quote         

I am used to public lynchings, its my hobby don't you know
Rolling Eyes

blue_lurker

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:05 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
Gosh, it must be DAYS since we had a good old fashioned torch carrying mob here and they're ever so much fun! Rolling Eyes

Damn it Al I just spat coffee all over my keyboard becasue of that...ya bastard

rockyjob

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:09 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Then why publicly call the Guy out and rocky you mentioned he could be banned and you were contacting a mod.
Hey, you're the one trying to get publicity.. Come on blue, man up! You don't need to make a drama scene out of me saying that if he didn't respond he could be potentially banned if the mods thought so...Jeez, you can't even make a comment or notify anyone anymore??? That's the new PSC you're talking about? So no one is allowed to post something that doesn't please everyone in the forum...?? Let's just keep this on topic now. Rolling Eyes

YerPalAl

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Smile . . . . . my work here is done. Laughing Laughing Laughing

seamusoisin

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:14 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
I am used to public lynchings, its my hobby don't you know
Rolling Eyes

Public lynchings, what ever happen to draw and quartering? I mean lynching is so passe, while draw and quartering requires at least four people and their horses. You want as many participants as possible, you know the more the merrier. Oh I too long for the good old days, beheadings, crucifixions, disembowelings, the fun stuff.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
ReyRey

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
Then why publicly call the Guy out and rocky you mentioned he could be banned and you were contacting a mod.

Sorry guys Im not angry or anything Im just really disappoint in how this place has become so fuckin competitive and every one is looking for a lynching. Dont get me wrong i have asked many times for externals and proof of ownership but I still gave whom ever it was a chance to explain before I made it public as have many others here.

I think it is the new PSC and I dont like it. Im not alone in this either I just got the balls to speak my mind.

First off Blue, I was not even in this contest. I am just wondering if I'm missing something. It looks like just a photo to me. I though maybe someone would say. No, don't you see the source in the (bla bla bla). Besides, It is called Photoshop "Contest". This is not just a big refrigerator for everyone to put their happy little pictures on it. It is competition that makes people better and push the limits. I love ya big man but sometimes people are going to get upset and question things. That doesn't make it a bad place. If people are trying to deceive the members ,they should be called out. The members work hard for their images. Why should someone else get praise for something they did not do? I'm not even saying that he didn't. I'm asking first and waiting for a reply. justice will prevail here in the "Peoples Court". ....oops...sorry... I got carried away. Laughing Laughing

P.S. I prefer a good ole' stoning. So let's get stoned. Very Happy Shocked

ReyRey

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:23 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:25 pm   Reply with quote         

2Rey Im not against askin questions come on Ive done my share, but when people start mentioning banning and telling mods I think its just poor sportsmanship. Im honest OK.

and rocky
Quote:
Hey, you're the one trying to get publicity.. Come on blue, man up! You don't need to make a drama scene out of me saying that if he didn't respond he could be potentially banned if the mods thought so...Jeez, you can't even make a comment or notify anyone anymore??? That's the new PSC you're talking about? So no one is allowed to post something that doesn't please everyone in the forum...?? Let's just keep this on topic now. Rolling Eyes

I dont need publicity mate I think most here know me and know for what I stand. You can make a comment but what about the guy your talking about for all we know he could be away frop the weekend and your out there calling him out...how would you feel if some one did that to you.

Not to good I think

and just to let you know if some one got banned for posting a photo with little or no work done to it then I for one would leave here and never come back, far worse has been done by many people here and yet they are still active members.

Give the guy a chance to answer before putting the boots in. (shit I hope it is a guy now...last time I stuck up for some one like this I thought it was a chopchick and it ended being Marco) Laughing

ReyRey

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:32 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
(shit I hope it is a guy now...last time I stuck up for some one like this I thought it was a chopchick and it ended being Marco) Laughing

Marco's not a Chop chick??? Shocked

marcoballistic

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing hold on a minute WHAT!!! Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

marcoballistic

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:34 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:

Marco's not a Chop chick??? Shocked

Oi sonny Laughing

rockyjob

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:35 pm   Reply with quote         

We're all waiting blue... we're already giving him a chance Smile

marcoballistic

Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:38 pm   Reply with quote         

ah sod it, merry fudging Christmas who really cares Very Happy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Ok. I waited. Now I must ask. - Reply to topic