Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Let's welcome 2010 - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Oscar

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:52 am   Reply with quote         

I believe that we have changed something here at PSC. Not just the mods or Procyon, but all of us. This site has always been different from any other photoshop sites we have something that no other place has and it's that dysfunctional family feeling. Everyone that has ever say something in the forum has helped shape what PSC is now, the history is still being written and I feel like we are heading in the right direction.

We are 9 years into this millennium and we should welcome our 10th with fresh ideas, we don't need any more discussions on how the image queue works and how the mods handle this place. We are all worn out about the same things, we should make '10 a better year for PSC.

Let's welcome '10 with a list of what we want to accomplish for PSC... our mods are awesome people and they will love to help us make this things happen.

I for instance will like a better layout for PSC, we are a photoshop site and it deserves to look it's best.

Now, I put the paper and the pen... let those ideas flow.

Synthvet

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:37 am   Reply with quote         

glennhanna

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:43 am   Reply with quote         

2010.... what are we calling 2010? Now that we hit the 10, do we continue our ways of the past decade and call it Two Thousand Ten? Or do we switch over to Twenty Ten?

Or do we continue to say Two thousand XX until the year 2100?

ReinMan

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:15 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:

what Oscar said

Amen!

thumright

seamusoisin

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:49 am   Reply with quote         

glennhanna wrote:
2010.... what are we calling 2010? Now that we hit the 10, do we continue our ways of the past decade and call it Two Thousand Ten? Or do we switch over to Twenty Ten?

Or do we continue to say Two thousand XX until the year 2100?

Just what I need more confusion. I'm still tearing up cheques that I write 1999 on. Laughing

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
rockyjob

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:41 am   Reply with quote         

Agree about the layout.
Next year: more organized reunion contest and H2H, and not just from the mods and developers parts' but from everyone who's a part of this community, contact friends, advertise, pm, email. Just to make these contests the best... Uhh and don't pair me up with Claf next time ok? Mr. Green
Plus how about at new years each of us PM 2 known friends (or more) and invite them to join the contests again. Smile

rockyjob

Post Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:33 am   Reply with quote         

Bump, this is a nice thread

JORDAN792

Post Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:57 pm   Reply with quote         

we should try and have more side contests... any variation of a contest is good.

Maybe... just maybe, we could do more with animations... The gifs seem to get overlooked a lot , but there are a lot of people that like to make them. we should try a monthly or bi-monthly contest just for gifs even if it is just in the forums and not a site wide event!

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:53 am   Reply with quote         

rockyjob wrote:
Bump, this is a nice thread

Yeah, but you're kinda a troublemaker. Razz

JORDAN792 wrote:
we should try and have more side contests... any variation of a contest is good.
Maybe... just maybe, we could do more with animations... The gifs seem to get overlooked a lot , but there are a lot of people that like to make them. we should try a monthly or bi-monthly contest just for gifs even if it is just in the forums and not a site wide event!

so make one already!

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:08 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:
Yeah, but you're kinda a troublemaker.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

soulrock

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:49 am   Reply with quote         

JORDAN792 wrote:

good idea!
What software you usually used in making animation jordan?

I never tried making animation in our school.

This time I'm gonna try it!

Happy New Year! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile

soulrock

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:52 am   Reply with quote         

rockyjob wrote:
Agree about the layout.
Next year: more organized reunion contest and H2H, and not just from the mods and developers parts' but from everyone who's a part of this community, contact friends, advertise, pm, email. Just to make these contests the best... Uhh and don't pair me up with Claf next time ok? Mr. Green
Plus how about at new years each of us PM 2 known friends (or more) and invite them to join the contests again. Smile

I started to invite my friends here. I don't know if they'll gonna make some actions. I did assure them it's really fun here.

I'm enjoying my stay here..........cheers!

Happy New Year!

JORDAN792

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:59 am   Reply with quote         

soulrock wrote:
JORDAN792 wrote:

good idea!
What software you usually used in making animation jordan?

I never tried making animation in our school.

This time I'm gonna try it!

Happy New Year! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile

100% photoshop to make gifs You can edit video as well which I think would be nice for an animation contest!

soulrock

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:18 am   Reply with quote         

JORDAN792 wrote:

Quote:
100% photoshop to make gifs You can edit video as well which I think would be nice for an animation contest! 100% photoshop to make gifs You can edit video as well which I think would be nice for an animation contest!

really?
I never knew that!
Can you give me some tut if it's okey to you.. just the basic!
Does Image Ready is also capable?
My photoshop here is version 7.0! Too oldy version!
I don't know if the version has this function. I tried CS but I think its the same with 7.0.[/quote]

Sanctuary

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:50 am   Reply with quote         

soulrock wrote:
JORDAN792 wrote:

Quote:
100% photoshop to make gifs You can edit video as well which I think would be nice for an animation contest! 100% photoshop to make gifs You can edit video as well which I think would be nice for an animation contest!

really?
I never knew that!
Can you give me some tut if it's okey to you.. just the basic!
Does Image Ready is also capable?
My photoshop here is version 7.0! Too oldy version!
I don't know if the version has this function. I tried CS but I think its the same with 7.0.
[/quote]

hey soulrock. . .
You open ur photoshop. Then select windows and find animation. If don.t have,you have to use image ready then.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Let's welcome 2010 - Reply to topic