Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Computer Problems - about myself [maybe SPAM] - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

CaptainFreddy

Location: USA

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:38 am   Reply with quote         


Hi everyone,

My name is Freddy and I've wasted nearly a month of my life on this place Wink I found it after being recommended by a few friends who have been hanging out here for quite some time.

I am a writer, graphics artist, photographer and just about anything else that comes up around the office. Aside from the above interests i'm really into scifi as I know that is so much more out there to be discovered, and a feeling that the universe is just teaming with life.

Well, I hope that I get to know more people here, share some experience and start learning. Have a greay day!




the202
Site Moderator

Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:45 am   Reply with quote         


Welcome Captain Freddy.




TJ

Location: Utah, USA

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:01 am   Reply with quote         


Welcome Fred. I've wasted nearly 2 minutes of my life on your thread.

Happy you can do all the things you do. PSC is a good place to learn. Hope you enjoy it here.

NOW STFUAC! Wink




annajon

Location: DEAD THREAD DUMPINGGROUND NEAR YOU

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:21 am   Reply with quote         


bring out the spam cutters.....

How can anybody waste one month time in the only day he signed up for this place?????

Now what is my prize?




TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:25 am   Reply with quote         


annajon wrote:
bring out the spam cutters.....

How can anybody waste one month time in the only day he signed up for this place?????

Now what is my prize?


He could have not registered until now. Spent a month looking at cool pictures and decided he wanted in on the fun. I didn't register right away.

Although it does look like spam.




annajon

Location: DEAD THREAD DUMPINGGROUND NEAR YOU

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:28 am   Reply with quote         


TutorMe wrote:
annajon wrote:
bring out the spam cutters.....

How can anybody waste one month time in the only day he signed up for this place?????

Now what is my prize?


He could have not registered until now. Spent a month looking at cool pictures and decided he wanted in on the fun. I didn't register right away.


Doh! but then again.... Hmmm




YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:13 am   Reply with quote         


WHUT . . . . es yur favrit COLOUR?




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



Cartoon Contractor

Location: I was here. Now I'm not!

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:41 am   Reply with quote         


CaptainFreddy wrote:
Hi everyone,

My name is Freddy and I've wasted nearly a month of my life on this place


Well Captain, If you think it's a waste of time then maybe your in the wrong place! We like it here. Then again maybe you just used the wrong word to describe your experience. Maybe you should try and surf for an astronomy website where you can look for more intelligent life forms than exist on this site! Laughing Laughing Laughing




Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:54 am   Reply with quote         






TofuTheGreat

Location: Back where I belong.

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:07 am   Reply with quote         


digitalpharaoh wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?q=Hi+everyone%2C+%0D%0A%0D%0AMy+name+is+Freddy+and+I%27ve+wasted+nearly+a+month+of+my+life+on+this+place+&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-ContextMenu&ie=&oe=
'Nuff said. Laughing




_________________
Why I do believe it's pants-less o'clock! - Lar deSouza
”The mind is like a parachute, it doesn’t work if it isn’t open.” - Frank Zappa
Created using photoshop and absolutely no talent. - reyrey

annajon

Location: DEAD THREAD DUMPINGGROUND NEAR YOU

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:24 am   Reply with quote         


TofuTheGreat wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?q=Hi+everyone%2C+%0D%0A%0D%0AMy+name+is+Freddy+and+I%27ve+wasted+nearly+a+month+of+my+life+on+this+place+&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-ContextMenu&ie=&oe=
'Nuff said. Laughing



See! Told you




Cartoon Contractor

Location: I was here. Now I'm not!

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:54 am   Reply with quote         


annajon wrote:
TofuTheGreat wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?q=Hi+everyone%2C+%0D%0A%0D%0AMy+name+is+Freddy+and+I%27ve+wasted+nearly+a+month+of+my+life+on+this+place+&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-ContextMenu&ie=&oe=
'Nuff said. Laughing



See! Told you


Annajon! Our token psychic spam sniffing associate! thumright




ReinMan

Location: Whitby, ONTARIO, CAN

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:26 pm   Reply with quote         


DAMN YOU, FREDDY! NOW I HAVE TO KILL YOU!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE7XXTMnEhU

(NOTE TO TECHY TYPES HERE AT PSC):

So freddy got himself an AVATAR - how does a SpamBot do that? Shocked

DP's googlization does indicate SPAM in the vicinity, but the avatar thang confused me...

And Freddy? If you are real you got about 2 hours to 'splain yourself to us before you take the big CyberNap. Raising Brow




_________________

_________________________________
THIS SITE REALLY DOESN'T EXIST
the way our EGO THINKS IT MIGHT!
_________________________________
pearlie

Location: Earth, USA: swFL

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:26 pm   Reply with quote         


Hey, whackbrain Freddie - how can ya register today and say you've wasted a month here?! Your timing is way off - what planet are you really from?

And that's a helluva way to introduce yourself, to say you've wasted time here. Twisted Evil
You may go away now, and waste your time somewhere else. Try PLUTO!!! Laughing




_________________
Enjoy where you are on the way to where you're going.
Cartoon Contractor

Location: I was here. Now I'm not!

Post Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:38 pm   Reply with quote         


ReinMan wrote:
DAMN YOU, FREDDY! NOW I HAVE TO KILL YOU!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE7XXTMnEhU

(NOTE TO TECHY TYPES HERE AT PSC):

So freddy got himself an AVATAR - how does a SpamBot do that? Shocked

DP's googlization does indicate SPAM in the vicinity, but the avatar thang confused me...

And Freddy? If you are real you got about 2 hours to 'splain yourself to us before you take the big CyberNap. Raising Brow


I was thinkin the same damn thing! Hmmm how does a SpamBot create an avitar? Laughing Great minds think alike, right ReinMoose? Wink




Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Computer Problems - about myself [maybe SPAM] - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.