Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Who holds the record for most source images chosen? - Reply to topic

buckie74

Post Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Who holds the record for most source images chosen?
How and why are source photos rejected before entering the queue?
Why do some images reappear in the voting queue more than once? High score for second place?
Is this a moderater task?
How many images are uploaded in a day, on average?
In general, what makes for a good source image?

Just curious. I've entered 181 source images. 12 have been chosen. 85 have been rejected and 85 are in the voting queue.

Thanks! Very Happy

P.S: How many have YOU entered?

Post Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:47 pm   Reply with quote         

I think you are!!!

blue_lurker

Post Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:50 pm   Reply with quote         

You have had submitted 200 original images.
You have had 86 original images accepted and 72 rejected.
45 of your submitted images are currently in the voting queue.
Accepted: Free Ride, Red Bottle Brush, Gumnut Flowers, Round Eyed Creature, Dragons Heart, Relaxing Lunch, Water Sign, Bright Birds, fire Blanket, Sign of the Times, Brilliant Cave, Kangaroo, Scary Bird, Emu Chick, Beware of Rodents, Hot Gnomes, Berries, Rest Area, Log Dog, Yawning Cat, Wild Hair Friends, Crashing Wave, You Must Be This Tall, Cat Eyes, Clown Game, The Lurker Shack, Cactus Prickers, Elephant Ride, You Tell Em Statue, Sidewalk Lighting, Stained Glass Arch, Flowerball, Radial Bloom, Clean Up After Your Dog, Meerkat Lookout, Wagon Spokes, Toy Monster Truck, Swan Statue, Gardening Warrior, Photosynthesis, Rusty Truck, Woodman Suspended, Cattle On A Hill, Yellow Berries, River Crossing, Wooden Bike, Hairy Thoughts, Glowing Palm, Steadfast Avian, Buzzed Out Bee, Hikers Are Dangerous, Spanish Dancer, Cement Swans, Spiky Fruit Thingies, Taking Off, Cactus Rose, Magpie, Carousel Horse Head, Clay Mural, Fuchsia Bloom, Wooden Plane, Arm Disappearance, Beach Lamp, Clown Agape, Trumpeting, Little Wooden Bridge, Perth Skyline, Spinning A Web, Old Knotty, Glowing City, Monarch Spreads It, Sunflower Eye, Kilowatt Hours, Ripening Berries, Cannon, Donnelly River General, Greenish Lemon, Natural Frame, Meerkat Smile, The L Is Silent, Dino Skull, Plastic Ants, Dragon Slayer, Natural Bells, Lumberjack Statue, Silver Wizard

SCWIDVICIOUS

Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:36 am   Reply with quote         

sure isnt me...lol

You have had submitted 24 original images.
You have had 1 original images accepted and 5 rejected.
18 of your submitted images are currently in the voting queue.
Accepted: Lady Bug Died On A Ring

Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:36 am   Reply with quote         

I will not submit mine if this is the case! Do we have discounts here if we submit pictures? Laughing Laughing Laughing

SCWIDVICIOUS

Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:12 pm   Reply with quote         

soulrock wrote:
I will not submit mine if this is the case! Do we have discounts here if we submit pictures? Laughing Laughing Laughing

naw, no discounts, just get to see that prized shot of yours ripped all to hell and possible a PM from Reniman telling you how bad your photography skills suck.
Laughing

Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:38 pm   Reply with quote         

SCWIDVICIOUS wrote:
naw, no discounts, just get to see that prized shot of yours ripped all to hell and possible a PM from Reniman telling you how bad your photography skills suck.
Laughing

I glad to learn I'm not the only one who got PMed. Raising Brow

Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:53 pm   Reply with quote         

You have had submitted 10 original images.
You have had 0 original images accepted and 2 rejected.
8 of your submitted images are currently in the voting queue

Very Happy

SCWIDVICIOUS

Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Michel wrote:

lol... i have not gotten a PM personally, but from what I have seen and read in here.. it just seems like thats something that would happen...
which isnt a bad thing necessarily unless your submitting statues... hey wait a minute!!!
PM on the way Laughing

Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:22 pm   Reply with quote         

You have had submitted 66 original images.
You have had 38 original images accepted and 19 rejected.
11 of your submitted images are currently in the voting queue.
Accepted: Natural Arch, Nasty Sink, Long Way Up, Gabbing Hand, Tall Ships, Spanish Moss, Sydney Opera House, Stained Glass Bird, Metal Ark, Bamboo Love, Angry Spongebob, Happy Frog, Big Buck Brewery, Pup Toy, Spongebob Monopoly, Granite Frog, Petrock, Row Your Boat, Thorough Graffiti, Antiquated Security, Brittle Pink Leaf, Fern Symmetry, Rough Cut, Blaupunkt, Hex Cuts, Giraffes, A Little Extra, Swamp Weed, Squirrels & Lemons, Bloom And Hand, Sickly, Cracked Oil Portrait, God Painting, Modern Art, Pink Facade, Ornate Eave, Plaid Teddy

DaVinci

Post Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:18 am   Reply with quote         

Not me! (maybe some day)

You have had submitted 46 original images.
You have had 28 original images accepted and 10 rejected.
8 of your submitted images are currently in the voting queue.
Accepted: Dump Truck, Fata Morgana, Guardhouse Posing, Squeezy Turtle, Sammie, The Big Bird, Plug In, Playstation Controller, Standing By The Window, Buried Crab, Brown Wall, Excavator Attachments, Never Quite Grew Up, Giant Treasure, Mobile Keys, Sacre-Coeur, Dual Zipper, Praha, Demolition Pulverizer, Waiting Forever, Parents In The Garden, Skid Steer Loader, CAT D8R, Dry Ground, Louvre Pyramid, RB Auction, Turkish Ruins, Speedboat Rock

ReinMan

Post Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Michel wrote:
SCWIDVICIOUS wrote:
Laughing

Come on, guys! I never said your photography sucked. I said "IF YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY PLEASE FIRST SOAK YOUR CAMERA IN A VAT OF DISTILLED BAT'S PISS".

I don't know how you could construe that as a negative comment. Rolling Eyes Jeesh! Razz

buckie74

Post Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Looks like blue_lurker is the winner, hands down! Thanks for all the great shots! Very Happy

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Who holds the record for most source images chosen? - Reply to topic