Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Let's all try to participate more in the contests. - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ReyRey

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:34 am   Reply with quote         

Today's winner (Annajon) got 18 votes. Shocked
That was a good image. Where are the voters!!!???
Don't you guys care anymore??? This place needs participation to make it
work. The chat room is a good place to go when you need some "alone time"!
Come on people! Wake the f$&@ up and participate.
Share your opinions. There is a small hanfull of people that bend over backwards
to try and make this place great. If your in the threads, please take the time to vote.
If you are chatting please do the same. Playing one of the games???
Vote!! This joint needs some life injected!
I would also like to suggest that the area in the upper right of the home page that shows
random entries of today's contest should also show the other live contests and should show
the newer entries that nobody has seen yet and you should be able to click on the image if you
see something that catches your eye.
Ok. I'm done. Cool

Cartoon Contractor

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:44 am   Reply with quote         

Your absolutely right Rey! Wink

JORDAN792

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:11 pm   Reply with quote         

I will try... I do like this place but rey is right... lately it has not been too interesting. Hopefully it's just a phase.

blue_lurker

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:22 pm   Reply with quote         

For me its not about the votes or who wins any more, I have fought those battles, won some lost most.

I'm here for the community, true I don't vote all that often and when I do its few in number. I still help others and answer with honesty all pms I receive when asked to comment on some ones image. Daily contest I still look at them but I don't vote any more I don't have to, it is my choice after all.

I know what ya saying Rey, but well its a choice thing I don't enter contest much now either but I'm still here doing the best I can like many other non-voters that still participate with other parts of the site...shit I think I won my first contest with 20 votes so may be its just turn around.

Don't get so upset by it all, (it don't do no good trust me on that one mate) it has always been a seasonal type of thing around here. Chill my brother and have a beer on me K. Very Happy

YerPalAl

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Nice rant ReyRey.

Michel

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:59 pm   Reply with quote         

It's a conspiracy from old users who have high VPP and want to keep their ranking! Shocked

Sanctuary

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:00 pm   Reply with quote         

the chat room sometimes just like a ghost city.

ReyRey

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:01 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
For me its not about the votes or who wins any more, I have fought those battles, won some lost most.

I'm here for the community, true I don't vote all that often and when I do its few in number. I still help others and answer with honesty all pms I receive when asked to comment on some ones image. Daily contest I still look at them but I don't vote any more I don't have to, it is my choice after all.

I know what ya saying Rey, but well its a choice thing I don't enter contest much now either but I'm still here doing the best I can like many other non-voters that still participate with other parts of the site...shit I think I won my first contest with 20 votes so may be its just turn around.

Don't get so upset by it all, (it don't do no good trust me on that one mate) it has always been a seasonal type of thing around here. Chill my brother and have a beer on me K. Very Happy

I get ya Blue but this place is called Photoshop Contest, Not Facebook. Ya know what I mean?? Wink I'm not saying that all that other stuff is not a part of this site but the contests should be first and foremost.

Tesore

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:13 pm   Reply with quote         

And it wont hurt you to say congrats to the winner, especially when your join the same contest!

ReyRey

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

And only 7 entries today???? Shocked WTF

L@rue

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:20 pm   Reply with quote         

I agree with Reyrey

Could it be also great if the administrator just turn off the radio choice

Preferences
Hide your online status:
Yes No

Most of the online status member are on the (YES) check

You loging? then you are automaticaly viewed in the online chat user

We are most of the time only 2 or 3 people in the chat room

ReyRey

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:21 pm   Reply with quote         

There were 30 entries in that contest. How could the winner only have 18 votes??????

Michel

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:22 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
And only 7 entries today???? Shocked WTF

This place is agonizing, put it out of its misery!

Seriously, it should be easier to win if nobody participates!

I have 1 chop coming up for next month, woohoo!

blue_lurker

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:25 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:

I get ya Blue but this place is called Photoshop Contest, Not Facebook. Ya know what I mean?? Wink I'm not saying that all that other stuff is not a part of this site but the contests should be first and foremost.

I don't know 2Rey, this compete and win stuff makes this place less enjoyable for me. Yeah its about contests but winning and prises have taken over and to tell the truth angry attitudes don't fix the problems.

A lot of people put a great deal of time and effort into this place to make it the best it is, so why don't we just concentrate on the positive and enjoy what is good. Yeah its photoshop contest but come on man find the good in this place and hi-lite that would for me be more productive. I guess I'm just over all the contest/compete stuff and looking for the fun stuff.

Wish more people were like that, may be the contest would be fun again and not about winning. Smile

L@rue

Post Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Let's all try to participate more in the contests. - Reply to topic