Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - In Norway at the moment...! - Reply to topic

Hagen

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:49 am   Reply with quote         

Hey guys Very Happy...!

Hope you're all doing fine...! First of all, I wanted to appologize to Bogonet and Supa for the absence of updates for my truck entry...! Your advice were just brilliant...! It's nice to see you still take the time to help me improve my work...!

Now you're probably thinking : "It's nice to say such things but what's the point in giving advice if you (Hagen) don't do anything with them...?"

Well here's the answer...!

In fact, on the 24th of July I left Belgium with my younger brother, my girlfriend and her brother for a long long trip by car across the northern part of Europe with as final destinaton : Norway...! Why Norway...? Simply because as some of you will remember guys, I'm still a student and that I'm going to spend the first term of my last academic year in that beautifull country...!

So the trip started on the 24th of july and ended yesterday...! We went through Germany, Danemark, Sweden and Norway...! We have seen some amazing landscapes (watefalls, forest...) (some of them which might even be used in contests actually), met a lot of people, ate some weird food, slept in tents under heavy rains...! It's been an amazing trip...!

So here is the explanation...! Now I'm in Bergen where I am to stay until the end of November, beginning of December so I'll try to come back and catch up with the votes...!

Once again thanks for the opinions about my entry...! Hope I'll be able to post soon...!

I might post some pictures of my trip if you think it's worth it...! Anyway, see you guys...! Very Happy

annajon

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:02 am   Reply with quote         

have fun in Norway, Hagen

Tesore

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Nog veel plezier Hagen +1 Wink

Show us the photo's!!!

seelcraft

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Send pix, mon!

Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Yes, I'd love to see some of the pics you took!

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:50 am   Reply with quote         

Hagen, where you pining for the fjords? Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjOSLCR2hE

soulrock

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:04 am   Reply with quote         

von voyage!

Hagen

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:25 pm   Reply with quote         

I have some troubles with the internet at the moment...! Seems I have to wait till the term begins to have internet access in my room so I'll check the Anfa video later on and post some photos as well...! See you guys...! I really miss this site...! Wink

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - In Norway at the moment...! - Reply to topic