Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Logo Design - Help? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

alecreations

Location: Texas

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:33 am   Reply with quote         


Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone extremely generous & willing to design a logo for my nonprofit organization. Hint: nonprofit/generous. Smile
Credit will be given.

The nonprofit organization is called "Real Village Foundation" perhaps a design that revolves around the name itself - "village". The organization will help holocaust survivors in need of shelter, food, etc.

I'm looking for something small & not complex.

Colors & style are completely open. As long as it fits the name.

Thank you!

- Ale




Oscar

Location: Northern California

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:41 am   Reply with quote         


there are some great folks here who will help you... I got photoshop open already Very Happy




Eve
Site Moderator

Location: Planet Earth

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:50 am   Reply with quote         


alecreations wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone extremely generous & willing to design a logo for my nonprofit organization. Hint: nonprofit/generous. Smile
Credit will be given.

The nonprofit organization is called "Real Village Foundation" perhaps a design that revolves around the name itself - "village". The organization will help holocaust survivors in need of shelter, food, etc.

I'm looking for something small & not complex.

Colors & style are completely open. As long as it fits the name.

Thank you!

- Ale

Dude, we're NOT doing your homework for you...get a grip!
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=39329




_________________
If your going to walk on thin ice, you may as well dance!
alecreations

Location: Texas

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:57 am   Reply with quote         


Eve wrote:
alecreations wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone extremely generous & willing to design a logo for my nonprofit organization. Hint: nonprofit/generous. Smile
Credit will be given.

The nonprofit organization is called "Real Village Foundation" perhaps a design that revolves around the name itself - "village". The organization will help holocaust survivors in need of shelter, food, etc.

I'm looking for something small & not complex.

Colors & style are completely open. As long as it fits the name.

Thank you!

- Ale

Dude, we're NOT doing your homework for you...get a grip!


Huh.. I apologize if my post offended you. I don't see it as "someone doing the homework for me" I'm not good at logos. Credit and appreciation will be given. It is a nonprofit organization after all. All i'm asking is for cooperation. I'm not forcing anyone. It is pure volunteer work & obvious generosity.

Thank you.




Eve
Site Moderator

Location: Planet Earth

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:09 am   Reply with quote         


Ale, you're not offending me, you're doing yourself an injustice. If you're a...
Quote:
Graphic Designer/Full-Time Student
I'm sure you can make a decent logo using Illustrator.

You start it and we'll help you with colors, typography, etc. OK? Very Happy




_________________
If your going to walk on thin ice, you may as well dance!
vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:14 pm   Reply with quote         


I feel extremely generous today




ReyRey

Location: In a world of $#!t

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:38 pm   Reply with quote         


vokaris wrote:
I feel extremely generous today

Can I have some money?? Very Happy




_________________
I try to think, but nothing happens.
Splodge..you rock!! Wherever you are.
I keep checking the obituaries to see if my name is there. If it's not, then I figure I'm ok.
vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:40 pm   Reply with quote         


ReyRey wrote:
Can I have some money?? Very Happy
Try this





alecreations

Location: Texas

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:14 pm   Reply with quote         


Eve wrote:
Ale, you're not offending me, you're doing yourself an injustice. If you're a...
Quote:
Graphic Designer/Full-Time Student
I'm sure you can make a decent logo using Illustrator.

You start it and we'll help you with colors, typography, etc. OK? Very Happy


ah i see your perspective! fair enough. I didn't mean anything bad of it. I will try to show what I can do and then ask for assistance. Smile




alecreations

Location: Texas

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:16 pm   Reply with quote         


vokaris wrote:
I feel extremely generous today


your design is gorgeous!




vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:33 pm   Reply with quote         


alecreations wrote:
your design is gorgeous!
not my design, sorry.

Credit should properly go to blindspot, www.spotvector.com
http://www.istockphoto.com/user_view.php?id=469621

you can purchase the design here
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_closeup.php?id=5126884




alecreations

Location: Texas

Post Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:32 pm   Reply with quote         


vokaris wrote:
alecreations wrote:
your design is gorgeous!
not my design, sorry.

Credit should properly go to blindspot..


cool, thanks. Smile




ScionShade

Location: VeniceFlaUS

Post Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:11 am   Reply with quote         


holocaust survivors?




Cartoon Contractor

Location: I was here. Now I'm not!

Post Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:54 am   Reply with quote         


ScionShade wrote:
holocaust survivors?


They're OLD! Laughing Laughing




st1n3r

Location: Uranus

Post Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:58 pm   Reply with quote         


ScionShade wrote:
holocaust survivors?


YA! WHAT HE SAID!




_________________

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Logo Design - Help? - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.