Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - So shoot me.... - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

mikey

Post Sat May 08, 2010 11:04 am   Reply with quote         

This H2H has been perfectly clear Laughing

Alex

Post Sat May 08, 2010 11:16 am   Reply with quote         

Procyon wrote:
I'll make you all a deal. If you don't post with your alias, I'll ban your regular account from H2H.

That doesn't change anything IMHO.
What's the point of making brackets and a tournament based on PSCore if anyone can fool everyone with an alias?

If you say aliases are ok, then make brackets totally random. No PSCore involved... And probably anonymous while we're at it.

I say everyone has to be themselves from now on.

Post Sat May 08, 2010 11:18 am   Reply with quote         

Alex wrote:

If you say aliases are ok.

I don't.

Post Sat May 08, 2010 11:20 am   Reply with quote         

Procyon wrote:
Alex wrote:

I don't.

Well that's what you're saying Proc.
You even prompt them to post.

Post Sat May 08, 2010 11:31 am   Reply with quote         

Alex wrote:
Procyon wrote:
Alex wrote:

I don't.

Well that's what you're saying Proc.
You even prompt them to post.

You know there is actual WORK involved to set the H2H up. Supa has been working very hard to make it close to perfect. Bill always thinking of how the H2H could be more challenging and improved using the pscore. Every year we tried to make it better, but of course there is always somebody who thinks he/she can beat the system and of course does. Being on the Internet it is impossible to control this.

What are you trying to accomplish with your alias? Get to last round and not post?

Post Sat May 08, 2010 11:37 am   Reply with quote         

Procyon wrote:
You know there is actual WORK involved to set the H2H up. Supa has been working very hard to make it close to perfect. Bill always thinking of how the H2H could be more challenging and improved using the pscore. Every year we tried to make it better, but of course there is always somebody who thinks he/she can beat the system and of course does. Being on the Internet it is impossible to control this.

What are you trying to accomplish with your alias? Get to last round and not post?

We're saying the same thing, Proc. I love the actual H2H as it is. PSCore seeded. I just say, WRITE SOMETHING SOMEWHERE that say to future Alex and Bigbuck that they can't enter as aliases.

Because as it is right now, what we've done didn't break any rules. Now it should.
Make sense?

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat May 08, 2010 11:43 am   Reply with quote         

Alex your making perfect sense here.

The issue is your telling Brad to continue or you will ban his usual name. That does as Alex says solve nothing of the fact alias' can enter the H2H freely without any harm coming to them if they are not found out.

Brad has said what he has said, and that Soul should be put through. Is that an option, I don't know.

Procyon
Site Admin

Post Sat May 08, 2010 11:58 am   Reply with quote         

Alex wrote:
Procyon wrote:

We're saying the same thing, Proc. I love the actual H2H as it is. PSCore seeded. I just say, WRITE SOMETHING SOMEWHERE that say to future Alex and Bigbuck that they can't enter as aliases.

Because as it is right now, what we've done didn't break any rules. Now it should.
Make sense?

Do you want to be chained to the ground with rules or do you want this to be a fun site? Since you're not new here I don't think I need to explain to you that using an alias is a big no no here. If you were a project manager, you'd be out before you finished your first sentence.

Post Sat May 08, 2010 12:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Procyon wrote:
Since you're not new here I don't think I need to explain to you that using an alias is a big no no here

Correct me if I'm wrong pal, but it's not written anywhere.

That being said, I agree with you. It's supposed to be a fun site.
You think soulrock is having fun as we speak?

Post Sat May 08, 2010 12:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Alex wrote:
Procyon wrote:
Since you're not new here I don't think I need to explain to you that using an alias is a big no no here

not everything needs to be written down, there are some rules that do not need to be put in words, they just are.

MamaBallistic

Post Sat May 08, 2010 12:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Alex wrote:
Procyon wrote:

I haven't seen him around today so.... probably? Razz Laughing

marcoballistic

Post Sat May 08, 2010 12:10 pm   Reply with quote         

For me, Soul should be re-instated in round 2, that is the fair outcome to all this

Alex

Post Sat May 08, 2010 12:14 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
For me, Soul should be re-instated in round 2, that is the fair outcome to all this

Yeah. And next year, same shit will happen because alias are not permitted but it's only an unwritten law...

It's ok.

Post Sat May 08, 2010 12:16 pm   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:

Soulrock in round two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone told me in chat it was done before for Deshone.....i think?
Is soulrock non the same as deshone?
Rules are not the same for all?

marcoballistic

Post Sat May 08, 2010 12:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Alex wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:

Yeah. And next year, same shit will happen because alias are not permitted but it's only an unwritten law...

It's ok.

what can you do Rolling Eyes

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - So shoot me.... - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.