Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - PSC Names = Facebook Names (updated list) - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Daenerys

Location: https://www.instagram.com/daniela_owergoor/

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:37 pm   Reply with quote         


Daenerys (Daniela Owergoor) : https://www.facebook.com/daniela.owergoor




_________________
I am the fucking mother of dragons!
cafn8d

Location: Massachusetts

Post Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:48 pm   Reply with quote         


Updated x 3! (Sorry for the delay, Salvezza and Rangizzz!)




coyotemk11

Location: Brisbane, Australia

Post Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:26 am   Reply with quote         


Jason Wylie ~ coyotemk11
http://www.facebook.com/jason.wylie12

If people add me on FB just say that you are from the site and I will accept. Very Happy
I get some random invites!! Confused
cafn8d

Location: Massachusetts

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:07 am   Reply with quote         


Updated! Smile




Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:37 am   Reply with quote         


"brutplatz" - Hannes - find me on FB alias "Hannes Katzerl" - former "yello_piggy"
cheers!




DaVinci

Location: The Netherlands

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:19 am   Reply with quote         


brutplatz wrote:
"brutplatz" - Hannes - find me on FB alias "Hannes Katzerl" - former "yello_piggy"
cheers!


Oh hey you're yellow piggy, I remember you Very Happy




cafn8d

Location: Massachusetts

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:03 am   Reply with quote         


Why not use your original account, yello_piggy?

Welcome back, anyway! I'll update the list here after I drop my daughter off at preschool.




Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:04 am   Reply with quote         


I tried to change my mail-adress in the profile, afterwards my piggy-account was kind of damaged, and I could not login any more. so I created a new one...




cafn8d

Location: Massachusetts

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:08 am   Reply with quote         


brutplatz wrote:
I tried to change my mail-adress in the profile, afterwards my piggy-account was kind of damaged, and I could not login any more. so I created a new one...

I bet master coder Grefix could help restore "yello_piggy" - maybe even somehow merge the two accounts. Not to poo-poo a "fresh start," it's just a shame to have to give up your well-earned "legendary" status as far as people glancing at your new profile are concerned. Wink

Anyway, I updated the list. Thank you for joining it!




Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:58 am   Reply with quote         


cafn8d wrote:
brutplatz wrote:
I tried to change my mail-adress in the profile, afterwards my piggy-account was kind of damaged, and I could not login any more. so I created a new one...

I bet master coder Grefix could help restore "yello_piggy" - maybe even somehow merge the two accounts. Not to poo-poo a "fresh start," it's just a shame to have to give up your well-earned "legendary" status as far as people glancing at your new profile are concerned. Wink

Anyway, I updated the list. Thank you for joining it!


thanks a lot! No problem with this old account, and no need for merging them. I had my glory, now its FUN Wink (hope, its not against any rules here...)




cafn8d

Location: Massachusetts

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:07 am   Reply with quote         


brutplatz wrote:
cafn8d wrote:
brutplatz wrote:
I tried to change my mail-adress in the profile, afterwards my piggy-account was kind of damaged, and I could not login any more. so I created a new one...

I bet master coder Grefix could help restore "yello_piggy" - maybe even somehow merge the two accounts. Not to poo-poo a "fresh start," it's just a shame to have to give up your well-earned "legendary" status as far as people glancing at your new profile are concerned. Wink

Anyway, I updated the list. Thank you for joining it!


thanks a lot! No problem with this old account, and no need for merging them. I had my glory, now its FUN Wink (hope, its not against any rules here...)

It may cause confusion should you join the next H2H, but I'm sure even that can be worked out since you're not trying to use your newer account as a secret alias. Cool




Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:40 pm   Reply with quote         


cafn8d wrote:
brutplatz wrote:
cafn8d wrote:
brutplatz wrote:
I tried to change my mail-adress in the profile, afterwards my piggy-account was kind of damaged, and I could not login any more. so I created a new one...

I bet master coder Grefix could help restore "yello_piggy" - maybe even somehow merge the two accounts. Not to poo-poo a "fresh start," it's just a shame to have to give up your well-earned "legendary" status as far as people glancing at your new profile are concerned. Wink

Anyway, I updated the list. Thank you for joining it!


thanks a lot! No problem with this old account, and no need for merging them. I had my glory, now its FUN Wink (hope, its not against any rules here...)

It may cause confusion should you join the next H2H, but I'm sure even that can be worked out since you're not trying to use your newer account as a secret alias. Cool


As I said at my marriage: I will (NOT) Laughing




thatbobguy

Location: LaVerne,Ca.

Post Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:00 am   Reply with quote         


thatbobguy - Bobby Schultz www.facebook.com/bobbyoschultz




_________________
I'm not here for a long time, just a good time.
cafn8d

Location: Massachusetts

Post Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:49 am   Reply with quote         


thatbobguy wrote:
thatbobguy - Bobby Schultz www.facebook.com/bobbyoschultz


You were actually already on the list, but I took out your "O" and added your Facebook link. Thanks for bumping the thread!

Happy New Year, Everyone!



Wow... last update I did was Nov. 29, 2012. Been a while!




cafn8d

Location: Massachusetts

Post Tue May 27, 2014 6:01 am   Reply with quote         


Updated! Guess who joined Facebook?
Don't worry. Just like PSC, you can leave Facebook ANY TIME YOU WANT. Twisted Evil Laughing




Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - PSC Names = Facebook Names (updated list) - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.