Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Life changing News - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:20 am   Reply with quote         

Hey all

Ok I was born in scotland then my family moved me and my brother to australia when i was 5. Then my parents and i moved back to scotland in 2001 but my brother stayed in Oz. then i found my soul mate got married and had two kids.

Now we are planning to move to australia. I just what the best life for my kids!!

In the UK the kids have nothing to do thats why there's so many outta control kids running about plus the WEATHER is shit.

So i just talked to my parents about it and thay didnt take it well.
There really upset because were taking there grandkids away from them!
but you know thay did the same thing to there parents by taking me and my brother away to australia!

Its going to be hard for them! and its going to be very hard for me and really hard for my 3 year old daughter. but you only got one life and i want to live it with no regrets..

ok that's my news!! Wink

annajon

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:15 am   Reply with quote         

I envy you Starman, that you can make that choice and up and go.
I am too old for that now.

Perhaps your parents will feel better about you going, when they realize that the happy and healthy children on the other end of the Computer screen can tell them great stories every time they are online. What better to look forward to.

Micose

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:20 am   Reply with quote         

I dont think u can compare England and Australia as England produces artists, and Australia sport champions (exepted football of course, and Rugby in both nations), but im mena u cant appreciate rain and average cold weather too.... it depends,... personaly if was a kid id better pick England, cuz i suck in sports lol !!!

Its a bit basic exageration said like this.... I mean...in Australia ur outside and make ur body move while drinking beer, and in UK you re inside playing drums or painting while drinking ...beer ....

All choices are good, its just what you do next that count Rolling Eyes
...i suppose Laughing Laughing Laughing
Micose

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:23 am   Reply with quote         

sorry when i said England, i was talking about UK

anyway goodluck .... new beginnings are goooooood ! (i must say i made myself sthg quite cool recently in my life)

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:42 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
I dont think u can compare England and Australia as England produces artists, and Australia sport champions (exepted football of course, and Rugby in both nations), but im mena u cant appreciate rain and average cold weather too.... it depends,... personaly if was a kid id better pick England, cuz i suck in sports lol !!!

Its a bit basic exageration said like this.... I mean...in Australia ur outside and make ur body move while drinking beer, and in UK you re inside playing drums or painting while drinking ...beer ....

All choices are good, its just what you do next that count Rolling Eyes
...i suppose Laughing Laughing Laughing

you forgot about the greatest artist of all time

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Micose

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:44 am   Reply with quote         

looks good ! ill google for this one for sure, thx for sharing mate ! Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Cool
Micose

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:47 am   Reply with quote         

I went from France to Canada.... i married my wife here... i have nottin to do in France anymore... i luv France, or imght say ...i loveD France and the time spent overthere (my whole life spent overthere).... but Canada is more than a new country for me....its a salvation....
Micose

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:49 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
I envy you Starman, that you can make that choice and up and go.
I am too old for that now.

Perhaps your parents will feel better about you going, when they realize that the happy and healthy children on the other end of the Computer screen can tell them great stories every time they are online. What better to look forward to.

ur not old damnit Anna

and yes i have things to deal with that i didnt forget Anna ! ( u know wht i mean) thx for ur reminding pm.
YerPalAl

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:08 am   Reply with quote         

Best of luck, change can be very scary. I hope it works as you wish.

And Anna, I agree, you are NOT too old silly girl.

seamusoisin

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:10 am   Reply with quote         

While I feel and understand how your parents feel, they took the same decision and rationalized the same scenario. Life is not a dressed rehersal. One of my best friends daughter moved in April to Perth (Met a man on the internet) and while they found it rough as mom and daughter did everything together their daughter is building a new life (getting married in October) and they are extremely happy for her.

Australia is a younger country with more opportunity so I wish you and your family well.
Smile
Cheers

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
Micose

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:13 am   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:
"be my assbook friend"
lololol
Dechene

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:23 am   Reply with quote         

wow, big move, congrats on making the decision!

whereabouts will you be moving too?

seamusoisin

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:25 am   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
seamusoisin wrote:
"be my assbook friend"
lololol

Nik you can sign up here:

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:48 am   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:
While I feel and understand how your parents feel, they took the same decision and rationalized the same scenario. Life is not a dressed rehersal. One of my best friends daughter moved in April to Perth (Met a man on the internet) and while they found it rough as mom and daughter did everything together their daughter is building a new life (getting married in October) and they are extremely happy for her.

Australia is a younger country with more opportunity so I wish you and your family well.
Smile
Cheers

Thanks mate

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:49 am   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
Best of luck, change can be very scary. I hope it works as you wish.

And Anna, I agree, you are NOT too old silly girl.

thumleft

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Life changing News - Reply to topic