Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Fed to teeth with these - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:11 am   Reply with quote         

We've seen enough BP Chops.
Thank you.

anfa

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:26 am   Reply with quote         

koorio wrote:
We've seen enough BP Chops.
Thank you.

But we like Big Pretzels!! Wink

annajon

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:44 am   Reply with quote         

There cannot be enough BP chops............

Embarassed

There, I said it.

seelcraft

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:48 am   Reply with quote         

... said Tony Hayward.

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:32 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:

Embarassed

There, I said it.

Fuck BP ..I've said it too !
The next chop I do will be dedicated to those people who's lives are at an end because of corporate greed and an insane desire to get fucking rich !!
Sorry for swearing but, I'm ..I'm..(name withheld for legal reasons).
Have a nice day..

Basketball

annajon

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:36 am   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:
annajon wrote:

Embarassed

There, I said it.

Fuck BP ..I've said it too !
The next chop I do will be dedicated to those people who's lives are at an end because of corporate greed and an insane desire to get fucking rich !!
Sorry for swearing but, I'm ..I'm..(name withheld for legal reasons).
Have a nice day..

Basketball

All the BP chops that I have seen in the past weeks on various websites have been very anti BP and ver PRO people who were suffering the arrogance of the PB company. So keep the anti PB flux open, I say.... that way the people who are suffering the corporate greed will know they are not forgotten.

Especially now that they have to stop working for at least 14 days, because of a storm that may or may not hit that part of the Gulf.

anfa

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Funny isn't it. You lot didn't give a shit about all the people of Iraq when they where getting the shit bombed out of them in the name of oil. Fucking hypocrites!

blue_lurker

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:13 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Funny isn't it. You lot didn't give a shit about all the people of Iraq when they where getting the shit bombed out of them in the name of oil. Fucking hypocrites!

I was thinking the same thing mate...and well aint BP an American company now?

annajon

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:04 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

How do you know what I feel about the War on Terror and the hypocrecy of that, Anfa? I have been cursing the Americans on that subject ever since the COUNTDOWN to war that the CNN network started in August 1990!!! I still can't watch a CNN news item without thinking "Are they willing us to start a new war somewhere with this?"

And to this day I wish I could have some influence in the big league, to safe some people from the terror of war. But, since the '90's we have closed our borders to outsiders more and more, so my dream, to hire all the big planes in the world and fly the innocent bystanders of those wars to our free world countries has more and more become an illusion.

What I can't understand is that people in Spain and England, who suffered the bombing events, are not using those feelings of fear and heartship to relate to all the innocent people in the war zones. They at least know for a moment, what other people go through their entire life.

They are the ones who can paint us the real pictures. I can only use the words of my late husband and other members of my family who lived and survived wars in the past.

Sorry for ventilating.

anfa

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:35 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
anfa wrote:

How do you know what I feel about the War on Terror and the hypocrecy of that, Anfa? I have been cursing the Americans on that subject ever since the COUNTDOWN to war that the CNN network started in August 1990!!! I still can't watch a CNN news item without thinking "Are they willing us to start a new war somewhere with this?"

And to this day I wish I could have some influence in the big league, to safe some people from the terror of war. But, since the '90's we have closed our borders to outsiders more and more, so my dream, to hire all the big planes in the world and fly the innocent bystanders of those wars to our free world countries has more and more become an illusion.

What I can't understand is that people in Spain and England, who suffered the bombing events, are not using those feelings of fear and heartship to relate to all the innocent people in the war zones. They at least know for a moment, what other people go through their entire life.

They are the ones who can paint us the real pictures. I can only use the words of my late husband and other members of my family who lived and survived wars in the past.

Sorry for ventilating.

Fair enough Anna but it's not you I'm getting at. I know you are anti-war.
What bothers me about the anti-BP chops is that the people chopping them weren't chopping anti-war chops when the innocent people of Iraq where getting killed for oil.

annajon

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:39 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
annajon wrote:
anfa wrote:

Sorry for ventilating.

Fair enough Anna but it's not you I'm getting at. I know you are anti-war.
What bothers me about the anti-BP chops is that the people chopping them weren't chopping anti-war chops when the innocent people of Iraq where getting killed for oil.

I think I know why that is, Anfa. It is called conditioning.

People are simply not relating the Oilcompanies and the War on Terror together yet.
Because the gov. and the TV stations won't allow them to do that.
As people get more and more aware of this connection, they will eventually start knowing by heart that they should not shout "terrorist" first, but start thinking about the fall out of the war.

Big hugs, Anfa. And keep fighting the good fights.

TheBullShark

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:13 pm   Reply with quote         

We will soon forget about the likes of BP.

Why...? Lets see...Who are the people causing terror this week... Watch on Monday: The Americans and their saber rattling exercise with S. Korea could just spark a nuclear conflict!?! It has been threatened by the North!!!

Now, doubt has been cast about the sinking of that S. Korean ship. Experts are quoted as saying it looks like it hit a reef.

How would any of us feel if the neighbors cat was found run over, and someone had placed your bike next to the body. Which actually looked like it got hit by a car. Then the neighborhood bully comes to your back yard and has a mock fight with the neighbors brat kid who is sad because his cat is dead but doesn't know his father ran it over on the way to work!?!

It is really no wonder that they are dealing with gangs, bullying and intimidation across the entire spectrum... whichever way the shepherds lead the sheep shall follow.

Those of you who live on the West Coast... watch for the fireworks in the West starting Monday.
Thank your elected leaders!

WhimSea

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:41 pm   Reply with quote         

BUT I like Big Pianists!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

TheBullShark

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Bloody Pansies!

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

salut

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Fed to teeth with these - Reply to topic