Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Fish debates atheist on UK radio. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ScionShade

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:16 am   Reply with quote         

Years and years go by and the same bunch gangs up on the guy
like cowards.
The guy has friends here, including me. They don't volunteer for the abuse you guys throw out, and so stay quiet.
Personally I like him stopping in and sharing what's going on...just like a hundred other folks do.
I'd love to see one of you guys act passionately about something one time like this guy does.....
or at least debate it without the pathetic personal attacks.

anfa

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:02 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
like cowards.
The guy has friends here, including me. They don't volunteer for the abuse you guys throw out, and so stay quiet.
Personally I like him stopping in and sharing what's going on...just like a hundred other folks do.
I'd love to see one of you guys act passionately about something one time like this guy does.....

He pisses a lot of people off because he is a bigot.
I wonder how many other forums he just pops into now and again to share what's going on. He's a spammer, spamming us with religious spam.

Wiz

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:04 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
ScionShade wrote:
like cowards.

He pisses a lot of people off because he is a bigot.
I wonder how many other forums he just pops into now and again to share what's going on. He's a spammer, spamming us with religious spam.

Ditto Brother, never open that door to those damn 7th day adventists or other Sky Pilots that take up H/D # where you live.
As for SS, he's probably had his Epiphany at Sunday School after he got caught pulling little girls pig-tails! Twisted Evil

TofuTheGreat

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:28 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
like cowards.
I tried being nice to Fish in the past. Even wrote PM's of support when he was being attacked and tried to have a dialog with him. Then he then started to take petty pot shots at me and several others.

Where's the rest of the "hundred other folks"? I don't think they're all in PSC's forum boards. If they are then aren't they the cowards for not coming out in droves to support Fish?

Besides this is posted to "Fun and Games" forum.

Gort

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:43 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
like cowards.

Take it easy there, Captain Religion.
I'm not a coward.

"They don't volunteer for the abuse"....really? He starts a thread which has historically caused just this same reaction repeatedly. Hell, the title is about him debating.

You want to see people act passionately about something...really?....Cause it looks like that's what you are seeing. They just hold an opposing view to yours.

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:17 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
The guy has a friend here, in fact it's me.

All right!

Yeah! There's maybe some passion there... he already told us few times about it... Rolling Eyes
But I see more a Canadian jerk tickled or deeply disturbed by atheism.
So I enjoy saying hello to him in my own way.
OK if he was a teenager, I was supposed to be more delicate... but he's an old fart who's farting in other people faces.
Smile

glennhanna

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:20 am   Reply with quote         

You ain't got no pancake mix!

ReinMan

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 am   Reply with quote         

Glen. Please. Keep this thread on topic. If you mention pancakes or mixes again I'll be forced to band you. We Canadians are sensitive about devices that are designed soley for retaining syrup.

glennhanna wrote:
You ain't got no pancake mix!

seamusoisin

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 am   Reply with quote         

Easy rule to follow:

"Keep thy religon and thy politics to thyself"

Thanks

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
annajon

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:45 am   Reply with quote         

What I don't like in any discussion on religion is that the people who call themselves NON BELIEVERS are simply rooted out and walked over. Then when a religious person calles on the FREEDOM OF SPEACH rules, to belittle non believers, and condemn them to any other part of the universe... I sign off.

Because in the real world, there are believers (who defenitly need to get their act together because they are the cause of 99,9% of all the wars that are going on in this world to date) and there are NON believers, who want to live in peace.

Most of the time, I will give anybody their time of day. I even have interesting discussions with the lovely people of the Laterday Saints, who frequent my doorstep for over 19 years now, not to bring me their religion, but to see if I am still alive and if I am doing allright, but I will never tell them that I am better then they are, and they will NEVER EVER tell me that I am less then they are, for not being part of their little group.

As far as I can see, the major discussion topic today should have been....

"Since religion is the biggest reason for most of the arms race and war that is plagueing OUR planet, would it not be time to stop giving our lives for these wars, but start debating the issue at hand:

WHAT IS RELIGION - and - WHO MADE IT JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER OF LIFE?

Surely - untill that is answered, we, the common people who are suffering, should have a right to say NO to any type of war and any type of discrimination based on ancient writings of people who have long since died.

ReinMan

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:53 am   Reply with quote         

I have mostly been staying out of this one, but I WOULD like to point out that, to many of us humanoid types with an open mind, there IS a difference between RELIGION and SPIRITUALITY.

I think this thread's issues are about RELIGION. And, with some sobriety, I agree with a lot of Anna's comments regarding that subject.

Play safe, mein shrimpkins.

ReyRey

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:21 pm   Reply with quote         

I just talked to God and he thinks this thread is funny. But then again, he was drinking a bit and getting a lap dance at the time. He gets a little crazy when we go out drinking. He was wearing his "Splodge Rocks" tee shirt.

anfa

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:37 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
I just talked to God and he thinks this thread is funny. But then again, he was drinking a bit and getting a lap dance at the time. He gets a little crazy when we go out drinking. He was wearing his "Splodge Rocks" tee shirt.

Yeah, he's a good laugh to drink with is God! Hell of a guy! It's later on in the night when he's had too much drink and starts being a dick and smiting everyone that nobody likes about him.
Total buzz kill!

ScionShade

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Would you guys just look at the way you're talking?
I'm gonna bug out of the conversation before you all start throwing on the leather chaps and rounding up Jews.

ReinMan

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Hold on a second here. You are saying we have JEWS on this site!!? Shocked

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Fish debates atheist on UK radio. - Reply to topic