Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Do you believe in fate... or simply superstition??? - Reply to topic

Designed2522

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:13 pm   Reply with quote         

The other day I was looking at some of my artwork attempting to come up with a cleaver domain name that is not currently being used..... ramdomly DarkLight came to mind with the association of color within my art.... I googled darklight.com to search availiblity and not much came up other then a movie title and something about a sword... I then went ahead and typed www.darklight.com into the address bar and it brought me to a strange and erie private domain with a Sad Face Icon in the address bar.... the screen turned all black with flashing lettering "darklight" and in very small almost unreadable print it reads.... "you have reached darklight.com. this is a private domain. if you are looking for information about suzy lyall, please click here." Confused Confused Confused Confused now I did not want to just click on the link it could be a virus... however I took the time to google "SUZY LYALL" I wanted to know what she had to do with darklight and this wierd private domain... well come to find out Suzy Lyall is a missing person since March 2nd, 1998.... I viewed some of her missing persons websites and a website that her parents set up allowing you to view some of her poetry.... its quite beautiful and a little morbid all at the same time...
I guess the whole post was just a question to wether I should believe that this was brought to my attention for a reason.... so.... im doing my part.... ANYONE WHO MAY HAVE INFORMATION PLEASE SEE THIS WEBSITE: http://missing.darklight.com/

delia

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Wow... Eerie! Suzy Lyall is from my area (she was last seen about 5 minutes from my house!)

She is a very real girl, and very much still missing, and each year the news stations review her case in hopes someone will come forward with some information.

I knew the name as soon as I saw your post it.

She was just recently featured again last week as her parents continue to search for her and I was telling my husband that would kill me... The not knowing.

http://www.track4va.com

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Do you believe in fate... or simply superstition??? - Reply to topic