Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - Voting - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:31 am   Reply with quote         


I went to the help section before posting here about voting.
I saw the part about needing ten entries before being able to vote, thats a good rule and very understandable.
My question is this, it looks like you can vote on more than one entry in the same contest? Is that right?
Also, after my tenth entry, how do I vote? It looks like you click on the box or boxes that best describe how you feel about the photo, add a comment and submit?
How close to the mark am I on this one?
Thanks for the help.




Sh!Za

Location: Right here

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:43 am   Reply with quote         


Crazy Willie wrote:
I went to the help section before posting here about voting.
I saw the part about needing ten entries before being able to vote, thats a good rule and very understandable.
My question is this, it looks like you can vote on more than one entry in the same contest? Is that right?
Also, after my tenth entry, how do I vote? It looks like you click on the box or boxes that best describe how you feel about the photo, add a comment and submit?
How close to the mark am I on this one?
Thanks for the help.


hey willie,

http://photoshopcontest.com/faq/help.html
this will anwser most of your questions! scroll down to voting / comments and u'll find your anwsers... Wink

if u have posted ten entries, you get a vote button near to your comment button and a choice between authencity, execution, humor, idea and theme

hope it helps you...




_________________
When I walk across the water, then my critics say, he can't even swim!
Sh!Za

Location: Right here

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:52 am   Reply with quote         


ehhhm I have another point to this topic!

whats up with you guys on anonymous contests?! for example the "light pole" contest... only 104 votes and 23 hours left!! Shocked
and thats not the first time Surprised

or this one:
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/171596/real-estate-developer.html

in my opinion a contest winner deserves more than about 15 votes, or am I wrong?!




_________________
When I walk across the water, then my critics say, he can't even swim!
ReinMan

Location: Whitby, ONTARIO, CAN

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:02 am   Reply with quote         


Sh!Za wrote:
ehhhm I have another point to this topic!

whats up with you guys on anonymous contests?! for example the "light pole" contest... only 104 votes and 23 hours left!! Shocked
and thats not the first time Surprised

or this one:
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/171596/real-estate-developer.html

in my opinion a contest winner deserves more than about 15 votes, or am I wrong?!


You might be wrong.




_________________

_________________________________
THIS SITE REALLY DOESN'T EXIST
the way our EGO THINKS IT MIGHT!
_________________________________
TheShaman

Location: Peaksville, Southeast of Disorder

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:27 pm   Reply with quote         


ReinMan wrote:
You might be wrong.


for all I know you may be right.




_________________
T-shirt Designs: http://www.cafepress.com/TheShaman
Help fight breast cancer by becoming an enabler: http://www.cafepress.com/Pinkaholics
Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:03 pm   Reply with quote         


Or maybe... there is no right or wrong!

We just mess around Laughing




_________________

TofuTheGreat

Location: Back where I belong.

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:07 pm   Reply with quote         


We can vote?! Shocked




_________________
Why I do believe it's pants-less o'clock! - Lar deSouza
”The mind is like a parachute, it doesn’t work if it isn’t open.” - Frank Zappa
Created using photoshop and absolutely no talent. - reyrey

anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:08 pm   Reply with quote         


Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.




_________________

Synthvet

Location: Oregon

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:55 pm   Reply with quote         


I registered to vote...........now I get jury duty




_________________
Due to the shape of the North American Elk's esophagus,
even if it could speak, it could not pronounce the word lasagna.
- Cliff Clavin
YerPalAl

Location: On Deck, South by Southeast

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:58 pm   Reply with quote         


I refuse to comment on this issue.




_________________
YerPalAl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm highly motivated to be un-ambitious today.



Sanctuary

Location: in your monitor...

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:41 am   Reply with quote         


how to get voted?




_________________

abraham

Location: Someday I'll be home for good.

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:10 am   Reply with quote         


Each has more votes than average daily entries. What's the problem? Happy New Year everyone Very Happy




ReinMan

Location: Whitby, ONTARIO, CAN

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:19 am   Reply with quote         


I'm sad that the obscure BILLY JOEL reference died so quickly. Sad




_________________

_________________________________
THIS SITE REALLY DOESN'T EXIST
the way our EGO THINKS IT MIGHT!
_________________________________
Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:45 am   Reply with quote         


ReinMan wrote:
Sh!Za wrote:
ehhhm I have another point to this topic!

whats up with you guys on anonymous contests?! for example the "light pole" contest... only 104 votes and 23 hours left!! Shocked
and thats not the first time Surprised

or this one:
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/171596/real-estate-developer.html

in my opinion a contest winner deserves more than about 15 votes, or am I wrong?!


You might be wrong.


He was right I got 18 Laughing




TheShaman

Location: Peaksville, Southeast of Disorder

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:02 am   Reply with quote         


ReinMan wrote:
I'm sad that the obscure BILLY JOEL reference died so quickly. Sad


as was I sir.. as was I




Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - Voting - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.